Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Until a new functioning cheat mod that works with this game works, I'm not playing this game anymore. I like the options to add money to my balance so I can build more, add troops, add morels and etc. Can you click the chicken on a regular fight no matter how you play?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The VN Mode is nice and all but there should be away internally to add money in both style so we can build faster. Also, when we infiltrate, they should have a guest log so we don't get confused on what needs to be done. Many times I had to click around to figure out what I had to do.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I'm stuck in Kaipo looking for silverbell branches, found one in the grags but no more are spawning anywhere in there? Anyone have a clue what to do?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm stuck in Kaipo looking for silverbell branches, found one in the grags but no more are spawning anywhere in there? Anyone have a clue what to do?
Kaipo is the orc settlement, right? All plants will be in the same maze in different spots. You're probably not looking properly or experiencing a bug. Show us how your map looks.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes