JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Kaipo is the orc settlement, right? All plants will be in the same maze in different spots. You're probably not looking properly or experiencing a bug. Show us how your map looks.
Yeah, it's the Orc settlement. I had a look at the walkthrough and the map for the grags provided in there is completely different from what I have in the game, I have fraction of movement possibilities available from what apparently is supposed to be there and can only go there at night. Can't get more than one of the bunches to spawn for love nor money, must be bugged.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, it's the Orc settlement. I had a look at the walkthrough and the map for the grags provided in there is completely different from what I have in the game, I have fraction of movement possibilities available from what apparently is supposed to be there and can only go there at night. Can't get more than one of the bunches to spawn for love nor money, must be bugged.
Take a screenshot and show us your map.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
This is a great game.

Are there any birth or breastfeeding scenes?
Can't seem to find any.
No. Not my thing.

I'm working on one. Feel free to catch some previews in my .

這是我剛做出來的繁體中文翻譯,目前圖片還未翻譯(因為太麻煩了)。

目前我翻譯方向為"誘惑/紳士"路線,所以目前的翻譯錯誤極少,"支配"路線並不知道,有任何問題可以留言給我。

完全翻譯好的文本我會慢慢的修改(我還要上12小時的工作,請見諒),讓對話更好點。

This is the Chinese Traditional Chinese translation I just made, and the picture has not been translated at the moment (because it is too troublesome).

At present, I translate the direction to the "seduction/gentleman" route, so there are very few translation errors at present, and I don't know about the "dominant" route, so you can leave me a message if you have any questions.

I'll revise the fully translated text slowly (I'll have to work for another 12 hours, so please forgive me) to make the conversation better.

Thanks, buddy!

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
No. Not my thing.

Thanks, buddy!

You make a great games ~ really enjoy have fun fantasy adventure style game you make . hope can see next giant female character stories patch or kingdom on next update . 5 star what i vote for your games .keep great work wish you all the best

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
No. Not my thing.

Thanks, buddy!
Hey Dev, what's the next queendom we are going to topple to dirt. It's hard waiting for an update. Also, can we force bang the sister's assistant (Char) or make her fall in love with us and change sides in the next update?

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How finished is this game?
Glass half empty: don't know. Maybe about half.

Glass half full: lots and lots of playing hours and dozens of sex scenes.

Hey Dev, what's the next queendom we are going to topple to dirt. It's hard waiting for an update. Also, can we force bang the sister's assistant (Char) or make her fall in love with us and change sides in the next update?

Well, my has all sort of previews and so does my Discord. I'll post a summary of those here in a few days for those too lazy to click ;)

I want to do a Char scene but I'm also considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
decisions, decisions.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Glass half full: lots and lots of playing hours and dozens of sex scenes.

Well, my has all sort of previews and so does my Discord. I'll post a summary of those here in a few days for those too lazy to click ;)

decisions, decisions.
Hey man thank you so much for your works and effort. I can't wait to buy the game on Steam.
Just a quick question: Any chance for Fahda and her daughter Alam visiting the Khan again?
Damn with 2 bellies that would be awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hey man thank you so much for your works and effort. I can't wait to buy the game on Steam.
Just a quick question: Any chance for Fahda and her daughter Alam visiting the Khan again?
Damn with 2 bellies that would be awesome!
There's no reason why not to, but it's always a matter of priorities: every hour going into one scene or story is a an hour which doesn't go into introducing more hot babes or developing the story of existing ones.

Arnevenson

Feb 6, 2018
Why "half-empty" ? It's actually a pretty good thing that we have a lot of content yet to come :p
decisions, decisions.
I would prefer to have Char. Not only I really want to ram her hard, I also think that having characters suddenly years older would be pretty jarring for immersion and consistency.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Why "half-empty" ? It's actually a pretty good thing that we have a lot of content yet to come :p

I would prefer to have Char. Not only I really want to ram her hard, I also think that having characters suddenly years older would be pretty jarring for immersion and consistency.
There's not a lot of magic going in the Twin Sisters continents and I intend to keep it that way, but I am considering making the elfkin so magical and mystical that they skip childhood all quick-like, making Karder's daughters from Gaal and Izmy mature (and fuckable...)

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Some 0.11 previews

Stay tuned!
Just extend my hands and hold those mikers in them. Put the artillery piece in my pants between that thic azz......Ahem. oh well, that's good dev.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes