aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Also why is there even a 70 gold cap at the start of the game when you only have 1 fief. It kind of ruins / breaks the Oasis heist side quest. Because you're suppose to get like 30 or 90 or 180 gold?

Cause if you decide to infiltrate Marbia before taking Oryeonguk, you can basically lose most of the gold reward of the side quest depending on how much gold you already have.

Another thing I just thought of is maybe the Garrison building should increase army cap by +5. That way when you take a fief you still get an additional +20, but the garrison building is what will actually provide you the tiny extra amount of troops needed to actually allow you to maintain and increase obedience.

Last edited:

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Hey buddy, thanks for taking the time to write this.

1. I'll start by saying that I feel that once a creation is out, its author doesn't know the characters better than anyone. The words are out there to be interpreted by anyone as they see fit, I can only offer my personal view. In other words: my opinion on Karder is not more or less "correct" than anyone else's.

Having said that, I do see some "assholish" side in Karder. Despite him being a grown man and having gone through complicated things in life, there is a prince in him, an heir to the throne who thinks (at least when playing the Dominance routes) that her can take what he wants when he sees it. The way I see him, he doesn't abuse Aerlith and Reneka because he is evil, but because he wants them and he gets what he wants, that's the nature of things to him. When playing the Dominance route, he simply can't take a "No" for an answer. This is coupled by the fact that, he also has some sadistic streak in him so when he acts as an asshole, he enjoys inflicting psychological (rarely physical, though) pain on his victims. Again, this can be attributed to growing up as the Khan's heir, spending long years in the harsh conditions of the Academy and/or just shitty attitude to life. In "his" defense, Karder never blames others for his actions, terrible as they are. Aerlith is indeed something of a saint but Karder's childish, egoistic and horny parts of his ego just want her, so he takes her.

2. There's a variable called jansirBellTollerViolationScore which starts at 0 at the beginning of the quest. Every time you interact with caged girl, it is increased by 5 and when you return to town I roll 1-100 and see if the result is lower than jansirBellTollerViolationScore.

See you in 0.11!
Thanks. I appreciate the response.

Aug 13, 2020
aesir150 I think it's been mentioned before, but yes the game leans heavily towards milfs (actual milfs, with daughters and sons) and even older women. Certainly not my cup of tea either but it's clearly what the author wants.

Other than that and a few valid observations, it's a fairly solid VN.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and played for a few hours, and got the gallery unlocker to see what I am potentially working towards.

I feel like this game should be renamed to "Saggy Tits Plump Granny Fucker Simulator". Which isn't really my cup of tea.

There is only like what 8 characters (Nahir, Aelith, Renka, Dian, Antiop, Izimi, Gaal, Odi, Lilian) that don't fit into 1 of the 3 categories of having massive saggy tits, fat / plump, being wrinkly / old. That is out of like 45ish female characters that you can bang?

Kind of disappointed that there isn't more content in the game that doesn't involve banging someone without 2/3 of those categories.

For instance Odi is nice, she young, doesn't have massive knockers, and isn't plump but you have to bang her wrinkly plump saggy mother in order to bang her which was kind of disappointing. Also no option to seduce or recruit Odi makes me sad.

Evirettes pretty nice, she has huge tits, but at least she isn't old or chubby... but you have to constantly share her with Angelina who has huge tits and pretty plump.

Overall I think the game is pretty decent, just wish there were more choices in the game instead of being forced to do stuff in certain scenes.

Like for instance when giving Fahda the governorship of Marbia, I really wish I didn't have to bang her for that scene. Also wish that giving her the governorship actually offered some benefit other than just the sex scene. Or for instance during the ravishing scenes the choice to choose which holes you want to fuck or where to cum instead of it just being randomly forced upon you. Or the options skip certain parts of scenes, like for instance the dungeon scene with Nahir, where you are always forced to have a blow job instead of just being able to choose which hole you want to fuck from the start. Or the option not to have to use some weird stirrup device when going with the dungeon / abuse scenes with. Or an option to get revenge on Pavel and Dorla by just deflowering their daughter... but do I really have to stoop so low as to bang Dorla also? Feel like banging their daughter is enough insult, especially when Dorla actually wants to bang Karder, what better way to get further revenge by publicly turning her down to emasculate Pavel and embrass Dorla?

Also it seems that some buildings don't function properly depending on the fiefdom. For instance the Gold Mine does nothing for Oryeonguk.

Another issue is I think getting only +20 army cap per additional fief is kind of silly since you need at least 21 soldiers per garrison to not lose obedience. Which means each fiefdom you get you are getting slightly weaker by 1 soldier since only your starting fiefdom grants you 30 army cap. I think the additional army cap should be +25 or +30 per fief instead of just +20. That way you can actually adequately garrison each fiefdom, and have a few troops to spare to replenish garrisons that get raided or send them to increase obedience somewhere. Cause as it stands you never have enough troops to fully garrison all your fiefs and extra troops to go increase obedience somewhere.

Nor do you ever have a high enough army cap to win a battle without completely destroying your army without having only like 5-7 troops to defend your entire kingdom afterwards, which is also exasperated by the fact that launching a battle destroys all your fiefs' morale which means you're extremely vulnerable to enemy raids after launching a battle, since you have basically no gold or troops, and even if you force yield troops and gold from your settlements after a battle it takes them 4 turns to arrive.
That's a lot to take in, I hope I can address all of them.

1. Body types: I'm one of those rare fellows who enjoy big tits ;) And in a more serious tone: not to toot my own horn, but I think Vae Victis - Khan is one of the more diverse games in terms of body types. Muscular and plump, short and tall, flat chest and humongous knockers, it has it all. And I do this because I like all of them, not for trying to appeal to more players.

2. Choices 1: I try to make all sexual encounters skippable but that is more relevant to newer scenes. Older scenes are more prone to being mandatory. Perhaps I'll go back and make some of them optional, but that's not a high priority, to be honest.

3. Choices 2: As for choosing the sexual act, I try to balance freedom of choice with storytelling. Menus break the storytelling flow and make the experience more of computer application than a sex story.

4. All the building function properly, what often fails is how I explain their functionality... Gold mines add 1 gold per turn if you fail the random yield check. Since random yield check depend of the number of fiefdoms you have (the more you have, the more likely they are to fail since your empire becomes more inefficient), gold mines are hardly felt when your empire is small.

5. A key element of the Khaganate management game is the "army whack-a-mole". You shuffle your troops around to curb uprisings and increase Obedience. If a player can muster unlimited troops, that aspect of the gameplay will become void. I am considering making the following changes:

- You *permanently* send troops into garrisons to fill them out
- You *cannot* transfer garrisoned troops out of their garrison
- Garrisoned troops *do not* count against army limit

In all other ways, garrisoned troops still act the same:
- Garrisoned troops still die in raids
- Garrisoned troops still help with obedience

This has a few effects:
- you no longer have to micromanage your troops to deal with obedience
- there is now a reason to invest in troop production, even in peacetime
- raids can be more frequent/damaging to troop garrisons

6. "Also wish that giving her the governorship actually offered some benefit" - actually, having her as a governor adds more gold Marbia's yield per turn. Again, me not explaining things clearly. I have added a note for this for 0.11, thanks!

Also why is there even a 70 gold cap at the start of the game when you only have 1 fief. It kind of ruins / breaks the Oasis heist side quest. Because you're suppose to get like 30 or 90 or 180 gold?

Cause if you decide to infiltrate Marbia before taking Oryeonguk, you can basically lose most of the gold reward of the side quest depending on how much gold you already have.

Another thing I just thought of is maybe the Garrison building should increase army cap by +5. That way when you take a fief you still get an additional +20, but the garrison building is what will actually provide you the tiny extra amount of troops needed to actually allow you to maintain and increase obedience.
1. At the beginning of the game, as long as you have only 1 fief, you will not be raided. This is meant to give players some adjustment time. But if a fief is not raided, nothing prevents the player from accumulating endless amounts of gold, hence the 70 gold cap. I never thought about the interaction with the Oasis quest. If there is indeed a problem there, it should be relatively easy to fix (raise the 70 cap if the quest is complete.)

2. As I wrote earlier, I am considering revamping the concept of troops and garrisons somewhat, your suggestion is a valid one.

Thank you for your feedback!

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
1. Body types: I'm one of those rare fellows who enjoy big tits ;) And in a more serious tone: not to toot my own horn, but I think Vae Victis - Khan is one of the more diverse games in terms of body types. Muscular and plump, short and tall, flat chest and humongous knockers, it has it all. And I do this because I like all of them, not for trying to appeal to more players.
Yeah I have no issues with that. Your preferences are your preferences. Nor am I suggesting you increase or decrease certain body types, etc.

I was try to suggest that maybe you could do something similar to Seeds of Chaos where it has a lot of diversity and fetishes, where for anyone who isn't interested there is always an option to opt out or take certain partners al carte rather than as a packaged bundle.

For instance going through the entire Odi scene I felt like you just took out like two lines that scene could of been a stand alone alternate choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For instance this one choice here could of easily been split 2 other alternate paths. One where you just skipped the second half with the daughter which wouldn't of required any dialogue changes. For second one you could of just skipped the first half of the scene with the mother and remove the 2 two lines of dialogue that Karder says referencing the mom and what happened the previous day / night.

Though I think you addressed this in your second point about it just being an older scene.

2. Choices 1: I try to make all sexual encounters skippable but that is more relevant to newer scenes. Older scenes are more prone to being mandatory. Perhaps I'll go back and make some of them optional, but that's not a high priority, to be honest.
3. Choices 2: As for choosing the sexual act, I try to balance freedom of choice with storytelling. Menus break the storytelling flow and make the experience more of computer application than a sex story.
I totally get that. There needs to be a balance between storytelling and gameplay options. Let me give you an example of where I thought it could of been better while maintaining that balance.

The dungeon scene with Nahir. How it set up right now is that Karder taunts her and fingers her, then you always go through the same forced repetive blow job sequence. Then you gave us menu to choose between the scene to cum in her mouth or on her face. Then afterwards you give us a menu to choose between the scenes to fuck her ass or pussy. Then the menu pops up and give option to switch between the two holes or to cum and where to cum.

The question is after the taunting and fingering her why not just pop up the menu right then and there and give us the choice between fucking her mouth, fuck her ass, fuck her cunt. Why make us always go through blow job scene before we're given the choice menu to only chose between fucking her ass or her pussy.

When Karder says "let the fun begin", just have this pre-existing menu pop up right away, instead of going directly into the blowjob.

Hopefully you can see how you still have the same number of menus, same scenes essentially, but by just having the menu pop up at the start instead of a third the way through the player now benefits in two ways.

1. It makes the blow job segment of the scene repeatable like the other two options without having to replay the entire scene from start to end. 2. Allows players to skip the blow job part if they are not into it, or just want to see the other one of the other two segments without having to click through a bunch of extra dialogue and an extra menu.

That is what I felt was a repeating pattern, where you eventually gave us a menu to chose in a lot of scenes, but you gave us the menu too late into the scene, where it could have seamlessly just been present at an earlier transition point, and made the part prior to the menu popping up part of the menu options.

4. All the building function properly, what often fails is how I explain their functionality... Gold mines add 1 gold per turn if you fail the random yield check. Since random yield check depend of the number of fiefdoms you have (the more you have, the more likely they are to fail since your empire becomes more inefficient), gold mines are hardly felt when your empire is small.
Okay that makes more sense. Cause I was expecting the gold amount to be reflected as flat value in the summary screens.

I don't think I would of ever guessed it was a yield on fail rather than a addition yield on successful dice roll.

5. A key element of the Khaganate management game is the "army whack-a-mole". You shuffle your troops around to curb uprisings and increase Obedience. If a player can muster unlimited troops, that aspect of the gameplay will become void.
I wasn't expecting a player to have unlimited troops, but at least enough to utilize the garrison mechanics for an incremental benefit. But when every settlement gives exactly 20 army cap which is 1 short of being able to stabilize the settlement then there is no point in engaging in the system at all. Its better just to take your troops to constantly attack, and spend money your money elsewhere.

Cause how it is right now, it seems you're better off never sending any troops to garrison any settlement except your starting one and maybe second one. Cause who cares if a border fief gets raided if you never build anything there? You lose nothing since there are no buildings for them to burn down. Who cares if the settlement has low obedience, cause there is no troops in the garrison to desert? Even if they start rioting, what are they going to do? Burn buildings that aren't there? The newest border fiefs has no buildings and 0 morale so it wasn't yielding any troops or gold anyways, the only benefit of holding on to a fief is the the additional army cap.

It seems you can just keep pressing end turn to gather up troops and gold from just 1-2 settlements while ignoring the rest. Isn't the whole point of empire management to min max your gain? The whole garrisoning system at the moment just seems like an all around loss, because now your troops are locked up for 8 turns, 4 to go to the fief, and 4 to return. It doesn't seem to really save you any money or help gain you any additional resources in any meaningful way.

Which was why I suggested that building the garrison building increases each fief's army cap by +5, so that way each new fief has the potential of gaining you +25 in total. That way it is just enough to just stabilize it, but still small enough to become destabilize from raids. Then you can grab the 4 extra soldiers (25-21) from multiple fiefs plus the 9 extra (30-21) that you have from the start to go stabilize other fiefs. That tiny extra amount of troops isn't enough to steam roll or attack any enemies, but it is just enough to make the system function on a small scale.

I am considering making the following changes:

- You *permanently* send troops into garrisons to fill them out
- You *cannot* transfer garrisoned troops out of their garrison
- Garrisoned troops *do not* count against army limit

In all other ways, garrisoned troops still act the same:
- Garrisoned troops still die in raids
- Garrisoned troops still help with obedience

This has a few effects:
- you no longer have to micromanage your troops to deal with obedience
- there is now a reason to invest in troop production, even in peacetime
- raids can be more frequent/damaging to troop garrisons
Wouldn't that cause exactly the problem as essentially having unlimited troops and gold? Cause you then can mindlessly keep pressing end turn, hoard endless amounts of troops in the garrisons and gold? Just keep sending all the excess troops to garrison the latest conquered fief, while waiting however many turns it takes to acquire like 360 gold so you can instantly build everything in the next fief

I feel like that would be a way too extreme of a change since it would completely negate that aspect of the game.

6. "Also wish that giving her the governorship actually offered some benefit" - actually, having her as a governor adds more gold Marbia's yield per turn. Again, me not explaining things clearly. I have added a note for this for 0.11, thanks!
Yeah guess this game really needs some tooltips or a benefits summary menu somewhere for all the different rulers and decisions you made.

I only knew about certain mechanics and benefits thanks to the walkthrough on the first post, and there wasn't any mention in the walk through or in the game on what the benefit actually was for appointing Fahda in the walkthrough.

1. At the beginning of the game, as long as you have only 1 fief, you will not be raided. This is meant to give players some adjustment time. But if a fief is not raided, nothing prevents the player from accumulating endless amounts of gold, hence the 70 gold cap. I never thought about the interaction with the Oasis quest. If there is indeed a problem there, it should be relatively easy to fix (raise the 70 cap if the quest is complete.)
To me the 1 fief gold cap doesn't make sense because you can essentially do the same thing once you get 2 fiefs when the cap is removed. Cause once you get the second fief nothing is stopping a player from just garrisoning 25 troops in both settlements to stabilize obedience, and pressing end turn ad infinitum till they have enough gold to take over the entire map.

Cause you can just spend your gold to counteract any intrigue the neighboring fiefs do, then use your endless gold to keep counteracting the negative effects of force yield each turn.

So it doesn't really seem that starting gold cap fixed anything other than delay the exploit with 1 extra step.

The gold cap would only make sense if it were a permanent thing like the army cap, where each fief you hold increases the gold cap. Possibly a base increase of +20, then maybe another +10 per building you build in the settlement. That way each settlement can increase your gold cap by +70.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
To me the troops issue is you are actually limited that if you place the full compliment of troops in each fief you conquer you end up with 0 army troops, it would be nice to have 25 in the army as well

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
20240104_003632.jpg
What is the cultural influence/inspiration of each country? Just out of curiosity. I am a sucker for world building & have tried to shift through what we have currently. Heres my interpretation of each country. More than happy to be corrected (especially by the dev cos he is the creator):

•Oryeonguk- Greece(?) Specifically Athens perhaps? Not sure why this country gives me Greco-vibes but that's what I get.
Marbia- Middle Eastern. Not sure where specifically.
Hawatia- Wukanda (but w/ magic instead of rocks).
Limtinia- Medieval European (?) But ruled by Amazonians. I'm not sure... it's the most genetically European of the countries but the Amazons have established a region where men are second class to women.
Tinpingia- Elven ruled France(?) This might be a push but the Elfkin rebels remind me of the french revolution.
Daoyuen- Orcish South Africa. Savannah & Rhinos. Pretty straightforward.
Waikokipia- Scandinavia (they are vikings right?).
Geoyanguk- Japan.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
So I have played previous Version Khan, though I have to say very good & Intresting Concept, you can be Cruel & Abuse the Shit out of it, or a Mix of both being the Conquerer of Places, to regain your Power over your Mother, but Also I find it very good to make the Conquered & Captured Ladies better as my Concubines, rather than my Slaves..your Concubines you can Keep meeting & fill their Pie's with More Cream, rather than as Slaves you dont really get better return for your "Personal Investment". Overall 7 out 10 Rating, Gameplay is Good, Story is Good & so on, nothing really that is bad so far.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 3230829
What is the cultural influence/inspiration of each country? Just out of curiosity. I am a sucker for world building & have tried to shift through what we have currently. Heres my interpretation of each country. More than happy to be corrected (especially by the dev cos he is the creator):

•Oryeonguk- Greece(?) Specifically Athens perhaps? Not sure why this country gives me Greco-vibes but that's what I get.
Marbia- Middle Eastern. Not sure where specifically.
Hawatia- Wukanda (but w/ magic instead of rocks).
Limtinia- Medieval European (?) But ruled by Amazonians. I'm not sure... it's the most genetically European of the countries but the Amazons have established a region where men are second class to women.
Tinpingia- Elven ruled France(?) This might be a push but the Elfkin rebels remind me of the french revolution.
Daoyuen- Orcish South Africa. Savannah & Rhinos. Pretty straightforward.
Waikokipia- Scandinavia (they are vikings right?).
Geoyanguk- Japan.
I can talk about this for hours, but I'm trying to put all my spare time into 0.11. Yet. I can't resist the chance to talk about the fiefdoms so I'll try to be brief.

To be super blunt, the first three fiefdoms I released (Oryenguk, Marbia and Tinpingia) are pretty bland as I was just starting the game and only had vague idea of what I was doing or trying to do. I might go back and flesh them out. The Ziruan oasis in Marbia is more fleshed out with some Arabic vibe and I didn't want a copy-paste Aladin vibe going on, so I made the residents pale skinned.

Hawatia is the first fiefdom I was actively going for a vibe for, and I'm happy with the results. I wanted black skinned ladies (because they are hot) but didn't want to make them "African savages", so I went the other way, and gave them high technology Arcana and then I thought "wow, this technology probably makes them feel superior to other nations" so I made them a little racist toward pale skinned people (calling them "Salmons" or simply "fish"). Then the fights in the Red Arena make more sense, as the Wakabians are not allowed to fight themselves, only non-Wakabians are allowed to fight in the arena.

Next was Limtinia which I also consider a little bland. Because Amazons don't mix with non-Amazons (especially men) it was either Karder dressing up as a women like in a bad 80s comedy or have the adventure outside the Amazon-only area. I chose the second option, but as a result we didn't get to explore much of the Limtinian culture.

Terrible name aside, Wakokipia also has a great internal detailing IMHO. Yes, they are loosely based on Scandinavian sea raiders (and other, fantasy, sea raiders) but they bring their own flavor, slang ("ey?", "Salt crews") and a a cast of interesting characters. Located between two giants like Daoyuen and Tinpingia, I thought of how they maintain their independence, and decided that their land is almost barren (i.e. not worth fighting over) and that despite their fierce "storm in your face" façade, traditionally they always knew how to maintain good diplomatic relations with the ruling Khan and to focus their raids away from their orc and elf neighbors.

Daoyuen is an interesting example of how I "throw hooks to future me". I think "the orcs of Daoyuen" are mentioned in early quests so by the time I got to writing the quest/fiefdom I felt I already hinted to what Daoyuen is about and that now I need to flesh it. I really wanted war rhinos for them, because orcs are big and strong enough to ride fucking rhinos, hence the Savannah vibe. The orcs themselves were also a lot of fun to create. I didn't want to make them "stoopid orcs" nor "Blizzard hippie orcs", so I made them fearsome and brutal but also a bit naïve and petty but in their own twisted way, even noble, in that they will normally not attack or abuse non-orcs since they are not worthy of their wrath.

Next was Geoyanguk. Yes, I wanted Asian looking ladies but I didn't want a copy-paste medieval Japan/China/Korea. Like in the previous paragraph, I already established that the Second War in Heaven took place in the area now called Geoyanguk so I thought it would be cool if their culture bears the scars of "magic residue taint" of some sort and that it shapes their view of the world: they are constantly hunting down those affected by the Taint ("Shrieks") lest they become some horrible monsters and terrorize those around them. This gave me the idea for Bell Tollers, Asian looking witch hunters travelling the land, answering to no one but their own hierarchy and purging the land of Taint and those who were affected by it.

What will you find in Weguk? Wait and see ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can talk about this for hours, but I'm trying to put all my spare time into 0.11. Yet. I can't resist the chance to talk about the fiefdoms so I'll try to be brief.

To be super blunt, the first three fiefdoms I released (Oryenguk, Marbia and Tinpingia) are pretty bland as I was just starting the game and only had vague idea of what I was doing or trying to do. I might go back and flesh them out. The Ziruan oasis in Marbia is more fleshed out with some Arabic vibe and I didn't want a copy-paste Aladin vibe going on, so I made the residents pale skinned.

Hawatia is the first fiefdom I was actively going for a vibe for, and I'm happy with the results. I wanted black skinned ladies (because they are hot) but didn't want to make them "African savages", so I went the other way, and gave them high technology Arcana and then I thought "wow, this technology probably makes them feel superior to other nations" so I made them a little racist toward pale skinned people (calling them "Salmons" or simply "fish"). Then the fights in the Red Arena make more sense, as the Wakabians are not allowed to fight themselves, only non-Wakabians are allowed to fight in the arena.

Next was Limtinia which I also consider a little bland. Because Amazons don't mix with non-Amazons (especially men) it was either Karder dressing up as a women like in a bad 80s comedy or have the adventure outside the Amazon-only area. I chose the second option, but as a result we didn't get to explore much of the Limtinian culture.

Terrible name aside, Wakokipia also has a great internal detailing IMHO. Yes, they are loosely based on Scandinavian sea raiders (and other, fantasy, sea raiders) but they bring their own flavor, slang ("ey?", "Salt crews") and a a cast of interesting characters. Located between two giants like Daoyuen and Tinpingia, I thought of how they maintain their independence, and decided that their land is almost barren (i.e. not worth fighting over) and that despite their fierce "storm in your face" façade, traditionally they always knew how to maintain good diplomatic relations with the ruling Khan and to focus their raids away from their orc and elf neighbors.

Daoyuen is an interesting example of how I "throw hooks to future me". I think "the orcs of Daoyuen" are mentioned in early quests so by the time I got to writing the quest/fiefdom I felt I already hinted to what Daoyuen is about and that now I need to flesh it. I really wanted war rhinos for them, because orcs are big and strong enough to ride fucking rhinos, hence the Savannah vibe. The orcs themselves were also a lot of fun to create. I didn't want to make them "stoopid orcs" nor "Blizzard hippie orcs", so I made them fearsome and brutal but also a bit naïve and petty but in their own twisted way, even noble, in that they will normally not attack or abuse non-orcs since they are not worthy of their wrath.

Next was Geoyanguk. Yes, I wanted Asian looking ladies but I didn't want a copy-paste medieval Japan/China/Korea. Like in the previous paragraph, I already established that the Second War in Heaven took place in the area now called Geoyanguk so I thought it would be cool if their culture bears the scars of "magic residue taint" of some sort and that it shapes their view of the world: they are constantly hunting down those affected by the Taint ("Shrieks") lest they become some horrible monsters and terrorize those around them. This gave me the idea for Bell Tollers, Asian looking witch hunters travelling the land, answering to no one but their own hierarchy and purging the land of Taint and those who were affected by it.

What will you find in Weguk? Wait and see ;)

Thanks for the insight to you're world. Will their be any Dwarf ruled fiefdoms we get to visit? I know there are Halflings in this world but I've yet to see a Dwarf (I beleive, unless I just missed it somehow).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the insight to you're world. Will their be any Dwarf ruled fiefdoms we get to visit? I know there are Halflings in this world but I've yet to see a Dwarf (I beleive, unless I just missed it somehow).
Probably, no. My general guideline in adding new races is "does it look hot getting fucked?"

Sadly, in my opinion, from erotic perspective dwarf girl will always be inferior to elves, elfkin, hobbit, orc or goblin girls. Whatever quality dwarf girls bring, other races' girls do it better.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Probably, no. My general guideline in adding new races is "does it look hot getting fucked?"

Sadly, in my opinion, from erotic perspective dwarf girl will always be inferior to elves, elfkin, hobbit, orc or goblin girls. Whatever quality dwarf girls bring, other races' girls do it better.
How about a land ruled by a hobbit then? Could be interesting.

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes