Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the insight to you're world. Will their be any Dwarf ruled fiefdoms we get to visit? I know there are Halflings in this world but I've yet to see a Dwarf (I beleive, unless I just missed it somehow).
Probably, no. My general guideline in adding new races is "does it look hot getting fucked?"

Sadly, in my opinion, from erotic perspective dwarf girl will always be inferior to elves, elfkin, hobbit, orc or goblin girls. Whatever quality dwarf girls bring, other races' girls do it better.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Probably, no. My general guideline in adding new races is "does it look hot getting fucked?"

Sadly, in my opinion, from erotic perspective dwarf girl will always be inferior to elves, elfkin, hobbit, orc or goblin girls. Whatever quality dwarf girls bring, other races' girls do it better.
How about a land ruled by a hobbit then? Could be interesting.

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
In my opinion there is already several small and delicate races. Are more necessary? Also, thanks for the curvy milfs, they're great.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Next was Geoyanguk. Yes, I wanted Asian looking ladies but I didn't want a copy-paste medieval Japan/China/Korea. Like in the previous paragraph, I already established that the Second War in Heaven took place in the area now called Geoyanguk so I thought it would be cool if their culture bears the scars of "magic residue taint" of some sort and that it shapes their view of the world: they are constantly hunting down those affected by the Taint ("Shrieks") lest they become some horrible monsters and terrorize those around them. This gave me the idea for Bell Tollers, Asian looking witch hunters travelling the land, answering to no one but their own hierarchy and purging the land of Taint and those who were affected by it.
Ok so i just finally reached the region and the worldbuilding vibes that i get is actually... Kenshi

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
I wish I'd discovered this gem sooner, this dev really speaks to my soul. Great humour and entertainment in this one.. also very original despite the themes, which is quite rare.

The management part could certainly use some more options and direct interactivity/scenes with your fiefdoms, but I'm sure there's more to come as the dev seems interested in expanding the lore. So far I like it a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
im a fucking retard but how you recrut soldier on the menu. I have 18 , this bi*** 40
From the

• Every time you click on the Hourglass your fiefdoms will yield 1 Gold. Additionally, based on Morale there’s a chance they will yield extra gold and/or Troops. This is how you get Gold and Troops.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes