Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Having said that, I really want to add the option to give the fallen monarchs to your troops and introduce some bonuses this way.
hope this idea as not been dropped!

what about if you do this you get 1+ troops to your standing army
enabling you to eventually have 30 troops in 2 provinces instead of just 1 province?

the sister of the camel herder
or the two elfkin´s could be a decent gift to entertain your army!
one for the night one for the day!
perhaps in the tinpigia mission provide a tradeoff
if you kill the goblins you do not just fuck the elfkin
given by the thick ass thiefs but also get her to "animate" your army!

armies march on their stomach fight for the gold or the wenches
so adding a payment in putang increases your army attractiveness thus size!

or perhaps allow looting and rape when you conquer a province for +1 troops!

this seems a decent balance,
eventually you can get +20 troops above the 20 per province
thus 2 provinces with 30 troops and that would be a major boon!

just wanted to drop by and say i am really enjoying your game!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
when the release date for steam?
March 1st.

Is one of the planned kingdoms going to be goblins? :)
As you'll see in 0.11, I really like the little goblin girls, so I hope I can fit them in.

hope this idea as not been dropped!

what about if you do this you get 1+ troops to your standing army
enabling you to eventually have 30 troops in 2 provinces instead of just 1 province?

the sister of the camel herder
or the two elfkin´s could be a decent gift to entertain your army!
one for the night one for the day!
perhaps in the tinpigia mission provide a tradeoff
if you kill the goblins you do not just fuck the elfkin
given by the thick ass thiefs but also get her to "animate" your army!

armies march on their stomach fight for the gold or the wenches
so adding a payment in putang increases your army attractiveness thus size!

or perhaps allow looting and rape when you conquer a province for +1 troops!

this seems a decent balance,
eventually you can get +20 troops above the 20 per province
thus 2 provinces with 30 troops and that would be a major boon!

just wanted to drop by and say i am really enjoying your game!
The idea of handing Wenches to your lieutenants is incredibly hot (borrowed it from the amazing Ravager) however if you do this you lose option for Act 2, as I hardly believe anyone so abused can function properly afterwards, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit it in. But it's not a hard no, unlike...

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but since we have so much water on the map will there be an underwater empire with aquatic beings like mermaids?
... this. Sorry, but no. I personally can hardly see anything erotic about fishwomen mermaids. I mean: everything they have going for them (tits, mouth) other races has too and they "traded" some of the best female parts for... scales and a tail?

So the next update will bring us to Weguk. Are you keeping tiny Ganguk, Cheunia and Taishing for last?
I'll decide in a few days.

Whats the difference between Dominate and Seduce? If you seduce, do they come back to your castle?
I think this clears the confusion. As a rule of thumbs: girls you meet in a quest will not come to the Citadel, only Wenches will. There are a few exceptions.

Where is the current cover screenshot from? I don't think I saw this event
Version 0.11, which was released to the higher tiers yesterday.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Started rolling out the version to higher tiers. gojira667 thank you for your amazing help!

What's in this update?

Features:

• This is the second largest release ever
  • MK2 combat - a brand new way to fight army Vs. army fights! It's pretty basic currently but in the near future, I intend to flesh out this system with Wenches and/or buildings giving different bonuses to armies.
1708167116485.png
  • Skip 5 turns: one of the less fun aspects of running the map game was the need to excessively click “next turn”. In this version I have added another button which skips 5 turns but breaks the skipping if something important happens. You will find you now do more actual managing and less turn skipping.
1708167186928.png
  • Tentative: Achievements. I intend to add Achievements to the final 0.11 Steam release of March 1. They are not currently in the version (actually one test Achievement is) but I really want to push them in before the Steam release.
Story:

• More meta story continuation!
  • Meet the mysterious and reclusive Nabi-Shal elves and their unlikely partners, the hot-headed centaurs. And how does a cute, foul mouthed goblin girl fit in?

And finally, one preview of a girl from the update, meet Sarela, an acolyte for The Mothers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Started rolling out the version to higher tiers. gojira667 thank you for your amazing help!

What's in this update?

Features:

• MK2 combat - a brand new way to fight army Vs. army fights! It's pretty basic currently but in the near future, I intend to flesh out this system with Wenches and/or buildings giving different bonuses to armies.
View attachment 3361900
  • Skip 5 turns: one of the less fun aspects of running the map game was the need to excessively click “next turn”. In this version I have added another button which skips 5 turns but breaks the skipping if something important happens. You will find you now do more actual managing and less turn skipping.
View attachment 3361904
  • Tentative: Achievements. I intend to add Achievements to the final 0.11 Steam release of March 1. They are not currently in the version (actually one test Achievement is) but I really want to push them in before the Steam release.
Story:

• More meta story continuation!
  • Meet the mysterious and reclusive Nabi-Shal elves and their unlikely partners, the hot-headed centaurs. And how does a cute, foul mouthed goblin girl fit in?

And finally, one preview of a girl from the update, meet Sarela, an acolyte for The Mothers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy Mothers!

I can't wait to see the Kahn's child with the Mother, but May I ask are there any entities like the Mothers in terms of statue (Giant, huge with insane body)? It would be awesome for her to introduce her Friends (I assume) or Foes (a quest perhaps) to the Kahn!

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

What's in this update?

Features:

View attachment 3361900
Ohh For The Imperor

krishim98

Aug 12, 2023
Dev I wonder if we will get to see muslim and Indian ladies with their kingdoms. I really want to know your creative thoughts about this. I request you to give it a thought.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty
Oct 6, 2023
Unlike those female rulers who will be automatically added to MC's castle regardless you treat them badly or not. Feel like you have to be nice to those side characters, or otherwise, they won't be in your harem.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
This should (hopefully) unlock everything for the newest version (0.6.9).

Edit 19.11.2022: Updated to v0.7.4.
Edit 18.03.2023: Updated to v0.8.8.
Edit 15.06.2023: Updated to v0.9.6.
Edit 05.10.2023: Updated to v0.10.9.
The gallery unlock makes the pregnant Alam scene glitch and have no sound. Is there a fix?

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes