caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Some 0.11 previews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay tuned!
Holy Spoilers
I can relate people can’t wait. But if Karder manages to slap some Centaur cheeks, is there a possibility to see an offspring of them?
This is the second time someone designed a really well made Centaur. Kodus to you sir.

Reactions: JungleNuts

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Is there currently any choices that affect other nations? I've played through the game a couple times now and don't want to play through the same thing ever update just in case a choice would affect another.

Reactions: quiboune

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Khan v 10.09: (unpacked version)

重新發布Khan v10.9
因用Renpy官方的Renpy程式進行釋出,出現很多錯誤訊息。
因此將刪除釋出版本並改上傳解包版本。

解包版本是我在進行錯誤測試來遊玩的版本,大致上是沒問題的。

Re-release of Khan v10.9
Because the official Renpy program of Renpy is used for release, many error messages appear.
Therefore, the release version will be deleted and the unpacked version will be uploaded instead.

The unpacked version is the version I played during bug testing, and it is generally fine.

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
Just completed a 1st PT of this game (v 0.10.9) from the very start. Despite having some initial reservations (notably re RPS combat & fiefdom management), it proved to be an excellent and enjoyable game. The story is engaging, the visuals/renders are very good, the music/sounds are fine, the in-game choices actually matter, and most importantly for me the writing/dialogue is excellent (can’t say that about a lot of AVNs). The game also has a huge cast of interesting characters. The highlights of the game for me were the infiltration quests and the follow-up stories (“Act 2”s) with the LIs (seduction option). This game is definitely worth supporting. Looking forward to future updates.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is there currently any choices that affect other nations? I've played through the game a couple times now and don't want to play through the same thing ever update just in case a choice would affect another.
1. I try not to give the player choices to which I don't specify the outcome, so no. The only times I broke this rule (and I sometimes think about going back and fixing it) are the choices in the Ziruan oasis (Domia, Alam, Fahda) where if you fan Domia's grudge you won't have her as a general, if you get involved in raping anyone you won't get Fahda's act 2, etc.
2. Generally speaking, if you're skipping sex with a girl ("Gentleman" option) I assume you don't fancy her and if additional content for her comes out (as "Act 2"), you won't see it (as it often builds on you fucking her earlier).

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
1. I try not to give the player choices to which I don't specify the outcome, so no. The only times I broke this rule (and I sometimes think about going back and fixing it) are the choices in the Ziruan oasis (Domia, Alam, Fahda) where if you fan Domia's grudge you won't have her as a general, if you get involved in raping anyone you won't get Fahda's act 2, etc.
2. Generally speaking, if you're skipping sex with a girl ("Gentleman" option) I assume you don't fancy her and if additional content for her comes out (as "Act 2"), you won't see it (as it often builds on you fucking her earlier).
So as of now I could the story nation of nations I conquered without missing story content is what I am hearing? I do have an interest in most nations but I played through some of them 4+ times at this point just in case and I don't want to do that again until playing through them again will make a difference since I usually delete the game after 2-3 weeks along with the saves. A bit dumb I know.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So as of now I could the story nation of nations I conquered without missing story content is what I am hearing? I do have an interest in most nations but I played through some of them 4+ times at this point just in case and I don't want to do that again until playing through them again will make a difference since I usually delete the game after 2-3 weeks along with the saves. A bit dumb I know.
Remember there's always the option to Skip 'N Win a quest if you have played it before. It takes about 5 seconds per quest.

Is the new update done?
Nope. I post some progress reports and previews in my Discord and Steam pages.

is this game animated?
It has simple sex animations in most fiefdoms. Nothing that would take Disney or Pixar out of business, though. But hey, (upcoming) version 0.11 has an animation of
, something you wouldn't see in Disney or Pixar either...

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Remember there's always the option to Skip 'N Win a quest if you have played it before. It takes about 5 seconds per quest.
Ah perhaps I should have clarified, I am aware of the option to skip the "free roam" part entirely I was just wondering if any of the choices made in one nation would affect my options in another nation.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure what the reason for the whole Anal/Oral only during pregnancy.

You're aware that women can in fact have vaginal intercourse for the vast majority of their pregnancy right?

The only time you shouldn't have vaginal sex is when the woman has started dilating. This doesn't happen until at the earliest a some days before the delivery and birth.

There are abnormal pregnancy symptoms that can require you to be careful, but they are as I said abnormal.
---
I'm mentioning this because it seems strange to approach pregnancy so easily in the game and then entirely refuse vaginal sex during it.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023

Nope. I post some progress reports and previews in my Discord and Steam pages.

It has simple sex animations in most fiefdoms. Nothing that would take Disney or Pixar out of business, though. But hey, (upcoming) version 0.11 has an animation of
, something you wouldn't see in Disney or Pixar either...
It's rly a good game and waiting for what's next Khan will do
which kingdom will go defeat it and fuck their ladies
i played so much games this one of the most contain every thing players hope
(sex , animation, harem, gay, breed, pregnancy, strategic, ( I love it cuz no NTR (personal reason)) don't stop
and so simple to play not complicated like other games so hard and if game over must back from the start again

Dumphrey89

Aug 9, 2019
Hi, having trouble.
everytime i try to use the Shadow Institute i get
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'cho2_enable'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 816, in script call
  File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 1847, in script call
  File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 1970, in script call
  File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 1928, in script call
  File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 2294, in script call
  File "quests/01 blazeer oryeonguk.rpyc", line 2050, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 960, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 982, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 971, in script call
  File "quests/02 ziruan marbia.rpyc", line 980, in script call
  File "quests/07 waikokipia - shek.rpyc", line 5912, in script call
  File "quests/07 waikokipia - shek.rpyc", line 5936, in script call
  File "wenches/wenches.rpyc", line 360, in script call
  File "territories.rpyc", line 557, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 294, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 281, in apply
    ", ".join("'%s'" % i for i in kwargs))
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'cho2_enable'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Khan 0.10.9
Thu Dec 21 00:58:21 2023
re-extracting the mod did not help, uninstalling the mod did not help

Dec 13, 2022
In my game, Alam disappeared after the pregnancy scene. and Yuki's daughter never arrived at the palace. I would like to know if in the next update they can appear in the palace or do I have to start a new game

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I feel a bit guilty for having put off playing the update until yesterday.

A solid update as always. I find myself invested in the world and the lore which is very rare in typical adult VNs. Didn't encounter any issues or bugs. Very few typos in v10.8 which I assume are corrected in the current version.
Interesting that a few of the models were changed and this wasn't mentioned in the change log (Dian/Antiop) which I think is understandable why.
And I feel stupid for having played the previous update and this one on mute. The music certainly elevates the game.

I also have a small corrective feedback. And it regards the storylines of domination/gentleman routes in this update, particularly those of Aerlith and Reneka's.
As a writer, coming up with two contrasting routes in the same context for a given encounter is not an easy task. And I think it's remarkable that you've managed to keep it up.
With that in mind, and based on the story so far, I've never known the MC to be an impulsive runt. He may act evil and violent, but almost always there is a justification to be found for those choices. He isn't evil just for the heck of it.
If he goes the domination route, it's either out of revenge, or to strike fear and assert dominance in a delicate situation, or to teach a painful lesson, or they have an attitude problem, or simply because at some level the recipients of the punishment have done something to deserve it.
I personally couldn't find such justification for the domination routes of Aerlith and Reneka. And for me it made that choice uncharacteristic and moot.
Aerlith is almost a martyr who is risking her life daily to save the oppressed from a governing body that is at odds with the MC.
And Reneka is a double victim. She's orphaned by murder and then enslaved. She just happens to meet MC by chance.

It's probably subjective, and as much as I appreciate the effort put into the writing of both paths, it didn't make sense to me on these occasions.

Overall, kudos Mr. Knob22 for another great update. I look forward to what the game holds in the future.

One last thing, was there a Bell Toller fight sequence planned and not implemented or have I missed it somehow? I took every chance in the dialogue to increase the chance of them coming.

Oh, before I leave, I want to give a shoutout to a golden line in the update that for some reason cracked me up:

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes