Jorhan Stahl

Jan 14, 2021
If you used any non-subdue attack on her, even once, you've killed her. This is probably what happened.

Note to self: I should probably add a big-ass image of the corpse if you kill the wench...
i won with subdue , now i have two options fuck , or send wich one i choose?

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Hello, I had a problem with the game having closed by itself, so far ok, but it doesn't open anymore, I click to open it and nothing, I've even downloaded it twice, but without success.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how to do the torch mission in Blazeer? I think my game is bug
1. Kidnap and interrogate an acolyte.
2. Get the uniform from Lilan the seamstress
3. Come at night. You'll see 3 vials on the top-right section of the screen. Put them in the designated locations as described by Joshar. Tip: At night you're timed. Better run a preliminary run during the day so you'll get to know the place.

Hello, I had a problem with the game having closed by itself, so far ok, but it doesn't open anymore, I click to open it and nothing, I've even downloaded it twice, but without success.
It's a rare Ren'py problem which may be related to using old save files. Try to delete the old save files and restart your computer.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
1. Kidnap and interrogate an acolyte.
2. Get the uniform from Lilan the seamstress
3. Come at night. You'll see 3 vials on the top-right section of the screen. Put them in the designated locations as described by Joshar. Tip: At night you're timed. Better run a preliminary run during the day so you'll get to know the place.

It's a rare Ren'py problem which may be related to using old save files. Try to delete the old save files and restart your computer.
I will do this, but it was the first time I played it, so it was a new save.

Edit: Even doing this, the game either closes or bugs in the killing ogre part.
Edit 2: I believe I found the problem, I use CTRL to skip. I stopped using it and there was no more problem.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1371216

My games also crash on start quite a lot but that's a renpy problem. Probably because I use lots of saved games as screenshots.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Apparently Renpy crashing is not a very rare problem in the new version they released:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Apparently Renpy crashing is not a very rare problem in the new version they released:
For me the issue was isolated to this game, so unlikely to be a wider problem with ren'py. I'd agree that old saves would be a likely culprit, except that the same thing happened again after I'd cleared out my old saves (including in AppData) and started over.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
For me the issue was isolated to this game, so unlikely to be a wider problem with ren'py. I'd agree that old saves would be a likely culprit, except that the same thing happened again after I'd cleared out my old saves (including in AppData) and started over.
Sorry for using the old technical support cliche, but did you try to restart your computer?

• Haha
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry for using the old technical support cliche, but did you try to restart your computer?
If you want full marks for being long-suffering IT support, it should be "did you try turning it off and turning it on again?" Can't bet on the punters knowing a difficult technical term like 'restart'.

But yeah, I did. Might try it again a little later though, could be some pesky little gremlin that didn't get cleared out properly the first time.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
In the next update, will we get to see the daughter or the guard captain if either of them is romanced in the palace?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
In the next update, will we get to see the daughter or the guard captain if either of them is romanced in the palace?
Yes. Based on the feedback in this thread my life would be in danger if they wouldn't be included in the next version.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
In 0.2 you can finish the full flow (i.e. spend 3 evenings) with both. However, if you go for the Grudge flow with Domia and double rape Alam with her, Alam might not be so open to romance in the future. People can be petty sometimes.

For 0.3 I didn't even start to think what your interactions with them will look like.

Reactions: Xypher

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I might have a suggestion why not after we took over a country we can still visit people that we interact with in our quest like that first milf and her daughter or the seamstress you don't have to put them all in the palace keep it for wenches

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes