Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better yet ... show a gorgeous sex scene with her and say:
” She would have loved you to spare her life ”

If you used any non-subdue attack on her, even once, you've killed her. This is probably what happened.

Note to self: I should probably add a big-ass image of the corpse if you kill the wench...
Then slap a huge hint screen of how to subdue her.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Better yet ... show a gorgeous sex scene with her and say:
” She would have loved you to spare her life ”

Then slap a huge hint screen of how to subdue her.

there's a button that says subdue...
Also, as I recall, there's a brief tutorial before 1st fight that goes over this.

Jun 6, 2018
Now I thought there is too much labyrinth in the game, and who wants to fight anyway?

So there is a little help for those who... like me, are in need. :)

Mod for help you in the game of Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.2.6]

Mod version: 0.0.3
Game version: 0.2.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download v0.0.3: MEGA

Will it go with the new version??

Jun 6, 2018
What's with this game??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 439, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3923, in execute
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3930, in execute
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3930, in keywords
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3930, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'miniMapX'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/map.rpyc", line 204, in script call
�1��; ���&��������) ?ؽ��B|�\$<c2�H���g�AK}�s�WZ��g��\�/��ި�����*ė�+����� V!������7�෬`�*ķU�;���ƺw �p�����:�����T����'ZnwV�VY�-�B��]"K�3��.ъ�s��B��� �MB��*��L�RI�K�ĥ��������$��$�[��-�_&�3�/��w����N�$�`���
�1��; ���&��������) ?ؽ��B|�\$<c2�H���g�AK}�s�WZ��g��\�/��ި�����*ė�+����� V!������7�෬`�*ķU�;���ƺw �p�����:�����T����'ZnwV�VY�-�B��]"K�3��.ъ�s��B��� �MB��*��L�RI�K�ĥ��������$��$�[��-�_&�3�/��w����N�$�`���
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpyc", line 1658, in script
��6084�����V.q���m�ʥ\6�:\x>��`���>�f�l.�I�|L�� �<�x�M��daI
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1960, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1948, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 439, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1519, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2978, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3378, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 566, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3378, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3930, in execute
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3930, in keywords
File "game/quests/blazeer.rpy", line 3930, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'miniMapX'

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Will it go with the new version??
Most likely the official new minimaps won't appear, but the goal still can be reached.
The morale should be unaffected.
With any other problem -> Please PM the error message and a save file to me.
----
On the other hand, I assume a "wrong save" would cause the error. I mean, there could be a save from an old version, which is after the initialization code part of the new version, so that init will never happen in the new version, and when the game wants to use the never initialized stuff, it will cause some error.
I tried a new game, and there weren't any problem, and when I tried with old save, then:

Maybe:
1) Class inheritance should be used to add the new stuff, and still use the already existing ones
2) Reordering of the initialization would be good
Or i don't know... :)

Jun 6, 2018
Most likely the official new minimaps won't appear, but the goal still can be reached.
The morale should be unaffected.
With any other problem -> Please PM the error message and a save file to me.
----
On the other hand, I assume a "wrong save" would cause the error. I mean, there could be a save from an old version, which is after the initialization code part of the new version, so that init will never happen in the new version, and when the game wants to use the never initialized stuff, it will cause some error.
I tried a new game, and there weren't any problem, and when I tried with old save, then:

Maybe:
1) Class inheritance should be used to add the new stuff, and still use the already existing ones
2) Reordering of the initialization would be good
Or i don't know... :)

I STARTED A NEW GAME.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
love the game so far the domination and conquering i do have one problem in the infiltration mission in Marbia with the money lender i chose the daughter Alma she helped me rob her mom for the gold but did not come with me back to the palace or dongeons same with the darma the general girl i reloaded and tried to get both same thing do i need to take over the fief and then they will show up it seems werid to me Alma pledges to be my slut then doesnt leave with me

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
love the game so far the domination and conquering i do have one problem in the infiltration mission in Marbia with the money lender i chose the daughter Alma she helped me rob her mom for the gold but did not come with me back to the palace or dongeons same with the darma the general girl i reloaded and tried to get both same thing do i need to take over the fief and then they will show up it seems werid to me Alma pledges to be my slut then doesnt leave with me
I'm afraid it's a communication problem on my side: as of version 0.2 your interaction with Alam and Domia ends once you leave the oasis. I should have communicated this better and I see why people expect to find them in the palace but currently you won't find them there because I didn't write it yet.

I promise to fix this for version 0.3.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm afraid it's a communication problem on my side: as of version 0.2 your interaction with Alam and Domia ends once you leave the oasis. I should have communicated this better and I see why people expect to find them in the palace but currently you won't find them there because I didn't write it yet.

I promise to fix this for version 0.3.
Do you plan for the two to be mutually exclusive so it's an either/or, or will it be possible to get them both?

On my playthrough I "persuaded" both to come with the MC (broke Alam and challenged Domia's desire for adventure) but only Domia showed up during the actual heist scene (where I had to defeat her again).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Do you plan for the two to be mutually exclusive so it's an either/or, or will it be possible to get them both?

On my playthrough I "persuaded" both to come with the MC (broke Alam and challenged Domia's desire for adventure) but only Domia showed up during the actual heist scene (where I had to defeat her again).
1. Yes. Both will (depending on how you ended the quest, of course).
2. I only included Domia inside the vault so I don't have to render all combinations. Only if you didn't finish the Domia flow, Alam will accompany you to the vault but there's no sex scene with her.
3. You didn't have to fight Domia again. She gave you an option to avoid confrontation if you wished...

Reactions: gregers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quick question so we know what is the point of all that moving troops around:
Are the babes in your sigs ready to bang?
How far in the game do we get them?
If we subdue them do we get repeatable sex scenes with them?
1. Yes. Both will (depending on how you ended the quest, of course).
2. I only included Domia inside the vault so I don't have to render all combinations. Only if you didn't finish the Domia flow, Alam will accompany you to the vault but there's no sex scene with her.
3. You didn't have to fight Domia again. She gave you an option to avoid confrontation if you wished...

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Quick question so we know what is the point of all that moving troops around:
Are the babes in your sigs ready to bang?
How far in the game do we get them?
If we subdue them can we get repeatable sex scenes with them?
1. Left one yes, she's the ruler of Orygenouk. Defeat her and she's yours. Right one not yet (but there are many others not in my sig...). All in all, I think roughly 10 girls and one (optional) dude can be shagged.
2. I would say an hour or so into the game but that doesn't mean there are no girls before them.
3. Yes. Not only repeatable, you can choose whether to ravish them roughly in the dungeon or seduce them in their palace boudoir.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They look fantastic .. wow .. kind of a great start all the shenanigans in the forest through the
early game .. then when it switched to game of thrones city infiltration and conquest,
this game turned cumbersome and I kind a lost interest .. before getting any of these sweet babes you
so masterfully sculpted and brought to life .. I really need to go back into the game.
1. Left one yes, she's the ruler of Orygenouk. Defeat her and she's yours. Right one not yet (but there are many others not in my sig...). All in all, I think roughly 10 girls and one (optional) dude can be shagged.
2. I would say an hour or so into the game but that doesn't mean there are no girls before them.
3. Yes. Not only repeatable, you can choose whether to ravish them roughly in the dungeon or seduce them in their palace boudoir.
Right .. got me the compressed and the mod .. I should be ready to conquer some babes.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
This game turned cumbersome and I kind a lost interest .. before getting any of these sweet babes you
so masterfully sculpted and brought to life .. I really need to go back into the game.
Based on player feedback, there are three "cumbersome" interfaces:
1. The mazes/dungeons. In the latest version I added automaps to all of them so it shouldn't be a problem
2. The map and fiefdom management. Polished this some more, morale now increases instead of dropping and drops only when you go to war. I think players fell less helpless than originally. Pro tip: make sure you have a garrison in each fiefdom and keep it staffed with at least 15 troops and you'll be fine.
3. The RPS combat. Once people realize it's not completely random (i.e. equal chance for Rock, Scissors and Paper) it makes much more sense and easier to master.

Hope you enjoy it like I enjoy making it. I'm full steam into the next version.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes