Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The Mac version is running into all kinds of exception errors on the overhead map.
I don't have a mac and didn't test it on one, unfortunately. If you show me the exception maybe I can guess.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
no matter what I do, how many troops I have stationed or building all the buildings, provinces still lose moral and obedience until they rebel. Can't go conquer everything if your entire army is in garrison and there are still rebellions.
I built some stuff to increase troop and gold production and then i clicked my province several turns later and it was still producing the same amount

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.2.7

I've uploaded version 0.2.7 to . It contains **no new content**, but some playing improvements.

Morale:
1. Morale automatically goes up by 0.3 points until an unmodified cap of 20
2. Temple increases the cap by +5 in the fiefdom, original wench in the palace by +3 in the fiefdom, Nahir in the palace by +3 for all fiefdoms
3. Attacking a fiefdom drops morale by 20 points on all your fiefdoms (they don't like to send boys to die) so basically after attacking a fiefdom your economy is crippled for some time as morale slowly goes up again (see #1)

For those of you not sure what Morale does: every turn I roll 1-100 for each fiefdom and compare it to Morale. If it's lower, the fiefdom Yields gold and/or troops. Higher Morale => higher chance of yield. Using careful placement of Temples and rulers in the palace you can decide what do you wish to recover first, gold or troops.

Minimaps:
1. Added a minimap to the Temple of the First Light in Blazeer
2. Added a minimap to the Forest of Faith in Blazeer

Gold:
Gold starts at 20, less clicks to build the Shadow Institute.

Note that saves from previous versions will probably crash and burn with 0.2.7 so it's advisable not to use them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1371216

Whose ass is that in the banner? Looks great, don't think she's in the game yet.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
game is nice.

some questions:
* I conquered 2 neighboring kingdoms - am I understanding correctly that it is all for now?

* building any stuff (fort, mine) in occupied kingdoms does not give any bonuses

* Even with that my castle is empty where are the girls? or there should be some conditions for them to show up?
- upd. Nevermind - I found them. I missed that I can click "holding cells". That brings another question:

* Are ladies, I've met in previous quests gone?
And if (I'm afraid) they are indeed gone - here's a suggestion:

* Why not introduce a castle build - start with just a throne room (+ maybe prison cells) and ability to build extra rooms - like concubine chambers, military headquarters, temple, etc. Conquered girls may be placed in those extra room for ability to play sex scenes and possible bonuses.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
game is nice.

some questions:
* I conquered 2 neighboring kingdoms - am I understanding correctly that it is all for now?

* Even with that my castle is empty where are the girls? or there should be some conditions for them to show up?

* building any stuff (fort, mine) in occupied kingdoms does not give any bonuses
1. Yes.
2. You probably killed them. Use Subdue attacks only if you want the Ruler Wenches alive
3. They do, I verified that, but I need to make the bonuses more visible to the player.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope one day we can have a scenario where the girls you captured interact w/ each other and possibly a threesome between them, whether as your Palace Advisors or Dungeon Toys.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I hope one day we can have a scenario where the girls you captured interact w/ each other and possibly a threesome between them, whether as your Palace Advisors or Dungeon Toys.
Hmm, if in dungeon, they can't really interact with each other as they're in different cells.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hmm, if in dungeon, they can't really interact with each other as they're in different cells.
I was thinking since they are in prison MC can choose put them together in 1 cell since they're already in-chains.

Or have MC invite one of the advisors to fuck alongside the prisoner in a threesome in the dungeon.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes