Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
that curvy milf in the first lake pic looks incredible delicious. sadly i don't like the other stuff much beside the medieval fantasy setting

Reactions: benny7

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Do you happen to have the error code? Or where the error took place?
Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'code'>: it's not found as __builtin__.code

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 913, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2111, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2978, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3776, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1027, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 969, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 904, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 413, in save
    reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 399, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 51, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1376, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 554, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 422, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 692, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 425, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 425, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 606, in save_list
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 639, in _batch_appends
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 396, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 754, in save_global
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'code'>: it's not found as __builtin__.code

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
This f'cking game will not let 1613681480379.png me save before the ogre combat. It will also not let me win the ogre combat.

TearDGMX

Apr 2, 2020
aaah this makes me remember the last 3D game i played, it was koikatsu and my character had such a big gianormus moby horse dick cock and he used to pierce every girl like a needle through play-doh, aaaah i miss 2019

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Rock = Block = Defend = Whatever else you want to call it.
Paper = Counter = Dodge = See above.
Scissor = Attack = Stab = See above.

The labels are completely interchangeable so long you follow the pattern A beats B beats C beats A.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
that "milf" has a body fit for only one thing... selling cheap, greasy food at the market. god, she's gross.
Bruh.... You either A. Are under aged or B. Have never actually seen a naked woman before..... Let me help you with this that woman has had a child so that automatic takes a toll on the female body and looks to be in her mid 40's to late 40's there is a thing called gravity which slowly expands your body as you get older its why humans shrink and get wider the older they get not to mention she is gonna be a lil pudgy due to the fact metabolism has slowed ect. Most of these "Milfs" you see in games have these mothers with these 18 to 20+ year old MCs who has had like 3 kids and look like they are 25 year olds honestly Demos City is one of the best representations of a Milf/Cougar type and this game isn't bad either she isn't a bad looking lady in this game by any means more over for a middle aged woman I mean come on man...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Bruh.... You either A. Are under aged or B. Have never actually seen a naked woman before..... Let me help you with this that woman has had a child so that automatic takes a toll on the female body and looks to be in her mid 40's to late 40's there is a thing called gravity which slowly expands your body as you get older its why humans shrink and get wider the older they get not to mention she is gonna be a lil pudgy due to the fact metabolism has slowed ect. Most of these "Milfs" you see in games have these mothers with these 18 to 20+ year old MCs who has had like 3 kids and look like they are 25 year olds honestly Demos City is one of the best representations of a Milf/Cougar type and this game isn't bad either she isn't a bad looking lady in this game by any means more over for a middle aged woman I mean come on man...
Most of these guys that like the 25yr old looking MILFs are still kids. The devs know what the kids want, so they give it to them. Once they see an actual MILF or Gods forbid, a GILF, they lose their minds. Devs need to remember that it's not the kids who dig into their wallets.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes