BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From the description of the game I'm going to assume that rapes aren't avoidable. Am I right?

In any case, thanks for the game.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
From the description of the game I'm going to assume that rapes aren't avoidable. Am I right?

In any case, thanks for the game.
you can avoid it yes, you can be a "bastard" and rape everyone or be a noble leader and lose a lot of content in the game,but u can choose ( sorry bad english)

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
I don't think the rock paper scissors combat was a good idea, I think it should of been more of just counter, dodging and attack

Reactions: Petermurzin

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game is interesting it has a different story, good renders, it has errors or details to fix or change but in general it can be played, it is good that you can choose if you want to rape people or not as well as kill or have them work for you, overall it's good to be the initial reelease and can be improved as updates progress

(separate topic, too bad there is no option to kill Pavel and take the women :WeSmart: Or maybe they will appear again when you conquer another part of the map and take over the salt mines :WaitWhat:)

Good luck to Dev with the game and we will see how it progresses in future updates

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you can avoid it yes, you can be a "bastard" and rape everyone or be a noble leader and lose a lot of content in the game,but u can choose ( sorry bad english)
Thanks for the reply.

It's possible that I will try the game. In my case I sure prefer to lose that content, otherwise I would not have thought about playing it.

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
You sound very bitter and passive aggressive.
Hmm... A symptom of mental illness is hearing words or sounds when there is no origin for the sounds to be present.
Do you feel judged by the author of the comment you replied to?
I ask because it seems that you're getting a little defensive.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
In my save I don't have the option to subdue is that normal or a bug ?

Torched the temple and want to access Angilia content but it doesn't look like there are any option while the cg are there.

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
Vae Victis - Khan [v0.1] Doorknob22

Original Size Win: 641 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 151 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 117 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Untested)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
why-cant-i-play-the-32bit-version...........there-seems-to-be-a-problem-with-this-compressed-versions

4.20 star(s) 124 Votes