RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know how to get quick to the locations in the temple. It takes more than 24 turns
For example to get to the barrel room I use down-down-down-right-up-up then I reverse them to get back to the entrance
and then I use right-down-right-right to get to the carved rocks and then i reverse them. The morning comes and the guards find me

Last edited:

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
I don't know how to get quick to the locations in the temple. It takes more than 24 turns
For example to get to the barrel room I use down-down-down-right-up-up then I reverse them to get back to the entrance
and then I use right-down-right-right to get to the carved rocks and then i reverse them. The morning comes and the guards find me
Someone posted a working sequence:

Down, Down, Down, Right, Up, Up: Vial
Down, Left, Left, Up, Left, Down, Down: Vial
Up, Up, Right, Right, Up, Right, Right: Vial
Left, Left, Up, Left: you've escaped.

Reactions: RaduStefan

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
Something like "Attack value not defined" error only for me ??
Im having save issues. Hope this gets resolved doon
The game has a bug that the dev already fixed. He said he is compiling and uploading an updated version.

Found the crashing bug and fixed it. Compiling and uploading version 0.1.18.

Fellow Ren'Py developers: if you have a different entities named identically (variable called "black" and a label called "black", for example) the game will mostly work but sometimes will crash when attempting to save and give you a completely worthless stack trace. Bitter? Me? Nahhh...
If there was no stack trace or something to identify the bug, good job figuring it out.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Vaginal & anal sex tags missing....
I hope it will not axed by patreon due to rape content ("molest hunter" recently faceed it).
I think it is better to create a separate version for patreon & patched version for this forum

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Everytime I am losing to the ogre can anyone help?

I can't defeat the ogre........any advice would be appreciated.
If you manage to get to the cave during the day (i.e. before the timer runs out), he is 70% likely to Riposte (Rock) and deals 10 damage. If you meet him at night, he is much tougher and his attack pattern is 'R','R','R','P','S','R','R','R','P','P'.

I like the sound of them features, but it seems quite ambitious.

Especially this part:

• Seductive rulers to defeat and decide their fate: whether to sexually abuse them in your dungeons or to recruit them to your council and eventually subdue them
Well, that's actually implemented. Don't look at me, I'm as surprised as you are...

I was also disappointed that the player doesn't see her again. I assume the MC returned and freed her before he returned to his own fief to plan his attack. I would've preferred to return, free her, and have her be extremely grateful. I suppose, though, it just isn't in the future. :(
Maybe I'll add her in the next installment. The current dilemma is how much time do I spend improving Oryeonguk Vs. adding new content. But the OCD in me is restless for leaving this thread loose.

Will you be able to "punish" your queen mother?
Oh, yeah. That's why I put her there. But it will take some time and a lot of buildup.

Bugs? or it is me? ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I´m confused and need some advice or help
Unfortunately this option is not implemented yet. I'll remove it in the next fix until it is.

For the record is the mc the only one raping and pillaging? The last time we got a new "rape" game it was disguised cuck shit where other men were doing it while we just watched.
I know I could've just read the thread but some people love spoiling. :FacePalm:
MC will be doing most of of the hard work himself... You will have options to throw some bones to your dogs (metaphorical and actual) in the next version in order to boost morale.

lets hope the DEV doesn't decide to try Patreon because there isn't enough of these "niche" games.
Nope.

i see the gay tag
any content ? is it optional/avoidable ?
MC can dominate another male. Avoidable.

If anyone is still playing a version older than 0.1.18 please update.

Reactions: Jimbog and DaDUde
4.20 star(s) 124 Votes