What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Finally added the game to . Better yet, the version I uploaded there includes a patch for this bug. If you like the game please rate/review on , the game will continue to be free but I want to drive more interest since that keeps me motivated as a dev.

Thanks

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Because I personally don't like the barefoot look. I understand it's not for everyone, but I plan to have Val in heels in all animations.
I see but it doesn't make logic sense , because when the monsters remove the woman's socks after being hit she still wears heels making me wonder why the monster let the woman keep her heels , so it would be more logic to the game to have the monsters hit the woman they will make her barefeet , and also I think for optional you can make the woman's hair unbraided, besides it would not only be better for the woman to be barefeet but to have woman feel natural in the dark but natural forest where she is all naked and be one with nature.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Couple quick updates:
  • I decided to split the new (2nd) level into 2 smaller levels. It was too long and I felt the content was a little too tightly packed in. This means it will take a little longer to release, and I'll likely release the 2nd and 3rd levels separately. The good news is:
    • I'll be making some of the rooms easier and (hopefully) more fun
    • I'll add some additional rooms to space things out a bit
    • I'll be including some additional H animations
  • Because of this I'll start another round of beta testing soon. PM me if interested.
  • I requested F95 upload the patched game (mentioned here) nearly 1 week ago but I'm guessing their team is slammed. In the meantime, you can download it on .
Thanks all and stay tuned.

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Couple quick updates:
  • I decided to split the new (2nd) level into 2 smaller levels. It was too long and I felt the content was a little too tightly packed in. This means it will take a little longer to release, and I'll likely release the 2nd and 3rd levels separately. The good news is:
    • I'll be making some of the rooms easier and (hopefully) more fun
    • I'll add some additional rooms to space things out a bit
    • I'll be including some additional H animations
  • Because of this I'll start another round of beta testing soon. PM me if interested.
  • I requested F95 upload the patched game (mentioned here) nearly 1 week ago but I'm guessing their team is slammed. In the meantime, you can download it on .
Thanks all and stay tuned.
More levels, more game overs

Reactions: valkaree99

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
valkaree99 Some questions WRT the game:

1) Why do the zombies bother pulling out when they cum?
2) Will there be some sort of corruption mechanic in the game where after so many defeats she gets more and more "into" it?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
valkaree99 Some questions WRT the game:

1) Why do the zombies bother pulling out when they cum?
2) Will there be some sort of corruption mechanic in the game where after so many defeats she gets more and more "into" it?
1) Personal preference, I wanted the money shot. There will be non-pullout scenes in level 3.
2) There won't be a mechanic per se but the story's going to go in that direction. The Monica scene started her down that path and you'll start seeing it more in level 2 .

I'm almost ready to release level 2. It took the admins ~1 week to upload this patch so it may be 1-2 weeks before the new version is uploaded here, but I'll upload it to Itch and update this thread when it's available.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Is there any cheat or something like that i cant pass map '08' can someboy help?
No cheats available, it's just a matter of using the 'evade' (s key). That's a fundamental gameplay mechanic in the game and you'll need to be able to use it well in future levels.

Pro tip: you can use evade back and forth to group them up, and them hit them with a grenade.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
you can add many different creatures as well maybe werewolves skinwallers bigfoots and many more
Indeed. The next 2 levels will introduce traps, some NPCs, and a 'new enemy' of sorts. Level 4 likely will include a new enemy type or 2.

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
This game has some potential for a side-scroller, good work! Nice t17 models, throwback to some years ago, good nostalgia feeling. It's missing somte titty fucking animations specially with that mini bikini. Nice job!

Reactions: valkaree99
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes