Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Female

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Futa

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Im stuck in this part , right teleport drives me to LT, to ask to hunt monica... Left one drives you to a new save room with a new portal.
Then when you go to that portal nothing happens, did I missed something??
1677616261872.png

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Im stuck in this part , right teleport drives me to LT, to ask to hunt monica... Left one drives you to a new save room with a new portal.
Then when you go to that portal nothing happens, did I missed something??
View attachment 2427045
Your screenshot isn't working for me. Is this the room that had the 3 grenades on the left? If so:
  • the left portal goes back to the previous save room
  • the other portal in that save room goes back to the room with the tree
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this what you're seeing?

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Your screenshot isn't working for me. Is this the room that had the 3 grenades on the left? If so:
  • the left portal goes back to the previous save room
  • the other portal in that save room goes back to the room with the tree
Is this what you're seeing?
Let me explain better...
1677617932724.png This is my last save point
1677617749471.png Right portal drives me here
1677617783219.png Left portal drives me here(the right protal from this image drives me to LT )
1677617850893.png This is where the LT is...

I cannot go anywhere beside from this places
Thanks for fast answer!!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Let me explain better...
View attachment 2427089 This is my last save point
View attachment 2427085 Right portal drives me here
View attachment 2427086 Left portal drives me here(the right protal from this image drives me to LT )
View attachment 2427088 This is where the LT is...

I cannot go anywhere beside from this places
Thanks for fast answer!!
That's the correct behavior. You just need to follow the clues to understand what to do. Hint:

Good luck :)

• Sad
Reactions: ben7898

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Good news everyone! I have some good news, and some good news.

First the good news. The new release, which includes the new "Ashley" level, has been completed and is ready for download. It may take up to a week for it to show up here, but if you want it sooner you can go over to and download it from there. Here's what's new in this release:

Now for the good news: I'm almost done with level 3, which means there will be another release pretty soon. If you're interested in Beta testing it PM me and I'll add you to the list if there are spots.

Thanks all, and my apologies if this is too much good news for one post…

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.2.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 10, 2019
less zombies popping out of the ground and more zombies fucking random girls, and not just laying there going to waste would be nice. the animations going to another screen is a little off putting, but I likes them. Gun should have 15 rounds the 6 is just fake difficulty plus you lose rounds if you reload early Bullshit on Bullshit. game would be better if it was open world not side scroll but it is what it is. I like the game over all it has its moments of frustration but its pretty fucked up an kinky.

Jun 7, 2020
Good news everyone! I have some good news, and some good news.

First the good news. The new release, which includes the new "Ashley" level, has been completed and is ready for download. It may take up to a week for it to show up here, but if you want it sooner you can go over to and download it from there. Here's what's new in this release:

Now for the good news: I'm almost done with level 3, which means there will be another release pretty soon. If you're interested in Beta testing it PM me and I'll add you to the list if there are spots.

Thanks all, and my apologies if this is too much good news for one post…
so, this is how heavens look?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
less zombies popping out of the ground and more zombies fucking random girls, and not just laying there going to waste would be nice.
Agreed, and the next level will have more zombie-on-npc action.

the animations going to another screen is a little off putting...
Others have commented on that. I'm gonna look into the anim happening with the forest background (like how conversations currently work), hopefully that will look better

Gun should have 15 rounds the 6 is just fake difficulty plus you lose rounds if you reload early Bullshit on Bullshit.
She'll get some good upgrades in the next level.

I like the game over all it has its moments of frustration but its pretty fucked up an kinky.
Thanks for the comments and glad you like it!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
when I launch the game .. only black screen
I don't know what's wrong although I played previous version before
Thanks for the report, I haven't seen this one before. Can you please provide some more info:
- Do you see the intro disclaimer screen?
- Maybe the disclaimer screen is having issues. What if you press 'z' a few seconds after launching the game?
- What if you resize the window?
- Did you try deleting the install and unzipping again, maybe to a different location?
- WebView2 should be installed, and if not the game will try to install it. You should see an entry for Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime under Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Is it there?
- Windows version, machine specs, etc

Reactions: hrkeegi32

hrkeegi32

Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for the report, I haven't seen this one before. Can you please provide some more info:
- Maybe the disclaimer screen is having issues. What if you press 'z' a few seconds after launching the game?
- Did you try deleting the install and unzipping again, maybe to a different location?
- WebView2 should be installed, and if not the game will try to install it. You should see an entry for Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime under Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Is it there?
me the same way.
only black image.
everything is there that needs to be, I tried another place, the background is still black and the z button didn't change anything

Reactions: xxsevoxx99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
me the same way.
only black image.
everything is there that needs to be, I tried another place, the background is still black and the z button didn't change anything
Very weird, no idea why it's happening. What are your Windows OS and machine specs? Can you try re-downloading it and seeing if that fixes it?

If that doesn't work I can try to make you a new build, it will be a bigger download but will hopefully work. Please let me know if you're seriously interested in trying it out and reporting the results -- it will take effort on my end and I don't want to waste my time, and I did something similar for someone in the past and they ghosted me which sucked.

Reactions: hrkeegi32

xxsevoxx99

Sep 18, 2021

thank you for your reply ..

- no intro disclaimer screen and i already installed webview2

I played this game first release and also played it well first update

but this update only showing black screen .. no sounds no intro screen
I wish I can find solution cause I like this game

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes