Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Female

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Futa

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Dog

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
No, that one room I mentioned was the only one that gave me any real grief. There were a couple that I had to take a couple cracks at to get through, but having to retry a room a handful of times to get it right isn't an issue at all, just a good challenge.
That's my goal for the rooms. Each one is sort of a mini-game in itself, challenging enough to take some thought but shouldn't be frustrating.

oborohotsuma

Sep 1, 2019
the game is not that hard actually if you use your brain and dodge some attack to group all zombie and then launch a grenade you can completed all the room, same for spike they move actually at the same speed you just need to wait the good time and dodge before getting hit nothing hard, the previous version was more difficult the one with the mercenary mod

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
the game is not that hard actually if you use your brain and dodge some attack to group all zombie and then launch a grenade you can completed all the room, same for spike they move actually at the same speed you just need to wait the good time and dodge before getting hit nothing hard, the previous version was more difficult the one with the mercenary mod
Bouncing nades off the trees. Hidden cheat code

Reactions: valkaree99

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
This new tune of the game is perfect. Fixed literally every issue I had with the previous version without introducing any new ones. The room that was giving me trouble in the previous version is much more manageable, but not to the point of being too easy.

xxsevoxx99

Sep 18, 2021
Still need to know why can't this game on my pc,
only this black screen.. no sound
windows 8 64bit .. webview2 installed
only 1st release was running very well

ValKaree.jpg

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
This new tune of the game is perfect. Fixed literally every issue I had with the previous version without introducing any new ones. The room that was giving me trouble in the previous version is much more manageable, but not to the point of being too easy.
That's great to hear! Your feedback was very useful, thanks and keep it coming. How are the new features and resolution working for you?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
yes... same problem
Sorry, wish I could help but I don't have access to Win 8.1 or Vista, and I think they're no longer supported by MSFT. Have you considered upgrading to Win 10/11? I haven't heard of these issues with the current Windows versions.

Last edited:

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
guys can u help me ? lieutenant sends me to find a girl and he said listen to the " trees " or something like that but i cant find anything there is like 3 portals which i run completely through over and over but cant find anything

ned stark

Oct 30, 2017
guys can u help me ? lieutenant sends me to find a girl and he said listen to the " trees " or something like that but i cant find anything there is like 3 portals which i run completely through over and over but cant find anything
My friend, you have to find a tree that has a leaf falling out of it, i think it`s to the right of a portal, you gotta kick it, it`ll turn another portal red. Remember, he said that trees may talk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: A$$A and valkaree99
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes