Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Female

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Futa

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Dog

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Appreciate all the hard work, dev. Can't wait to see the results. Hoping level 3 drops soon, fully polished and with some new content to hold us over

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Dev update: As I mentioned previously, I've been working on the animations for level 4. I plan to add 1 new enemy, 2 new NPCs, and 6 new animations. Animations take a while - I've spent more than 1 week per animation in the past - but my processes are getting better and I'm able to get some of these done quicker. And in the meantime, of course, I'll be releasing level 3.

In parallel I developed a new and better way to capture the animations. This is a sprite-based game, meaning every animation is just a series of image captures. I started off with a pretty work-intensive process that yielded ok results - this is what I used for Val's current sprites. Late last year I updated the process to make things a little bit better and have used that for the zombies and most of the background characters, and you can see they're less pixelated than Val during gameplay.

But this new process I came up with goes even further. I actually used it in the current version for the masturbation anim, along with the CGIs (except for the Monica one). It gives the captures a much smoother, almost airbrushed look, and they look great even when zoomed in during gameplay. And I'm happy to report I'll be extending it to the rest of the sprites. For the next release I plan to use it on Val's primary images, and possibly the zombies, the background characters, and existing H animations as well. There are nearly 4,000 images in the game, so it's going to take some time to recapture everything. But in the end it will be worth it.

Here's a before and after comparing the captures:
Clipboard01.jpg

That's all for now, stay tuned for more...

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Getting there, my focus is 100% on level three right now. I'm tweaking the difficulty and adding some background characters. I'm also adding 2 more h animations. At the moment I'm finalizing those. Beta is maybe 2 weeks out at this point.

PM me if interested in beta testing.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Dev update: As I mentioned previously, I've been working on the animations for level 4. I plan to add 1 new enemy, 2 new NPCs, and 6 new animations. Animations take a while - I've spent more than 1 week per animation in the past - but my processes are getting better and I'm able to get some of these done quicker. And in the meantime, of course, I'll be releasing level 3.

In parallel I developed a new and better way to capture the animations. This is a sprite-based game, meaning every animation is just a series of image captures. I started off with a pretty work-intensive process that yielded ok results - this is what I used for Val's current sprites. Late last year I updated the process to make things a little bit better and have used that for the zombies and most of the background characters, and you can see they're less pixelated than Val during gameplay.

But this new process I came up with goes even further. I actually used it in the current version for the masturbation anim, along with the CGIs (except for the Monica one). It gives the captures a much smoother, almost airbrushed look, and they look great even when zoomed in during gameplay. And I'm happy to report I'll be extending it to the rest of the sprites. For the next release I plan to use it on Val's primary images, and possibly the zombies, the background characters, and existing H animations as well. There are nearly 4,000 images in the game, so it's going to take some time to recapture everything. But in the end it will be worth it.

Here's a before and after comparing the captures:
View attachment 2499152

That's all for now, stay tuned for more...
Nice work cleaning that up.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe 5% increase, not much at all. Overall I've been impressed with how small the game has been given all the animation frames.

Reactions: Tempering

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Level 3 Beta is out to the beta testers. I have a few more spots open, pm me if interested.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
v0.3.00 is officially up:

What’s new:
  • New level: "Escape" (Level 3)
  • 1 new boss (escape)
  • 7 new H animations
  • 2 new background H scenes
  • 5 new CGIs
  • 25 new 'dead soldier' background characters
  • New "High Definition" animations for all characters, animations, pickups, etc
  • New decapitation animation for Monica level
  • Initial level fade-in and dialogue is faster
  • Level fade-out and ending scenes are faster
  • Bug fixes

Enjoy! And thanks beta testers for all your help!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
v0.3.00 is officially up:

What’s new:
  • New level: "Escape" (Level 3)
  • 1 new boss (escape)
  • 7 new H animations
  • 2 new background H scenes
  • 5 new CGIs
  • 25 new 'dead soldier' background characters
  • New "High Definition" animations for all characters, animations, pickups, etc
  • New decapitation animation for Monica level
  • Initial level fade-in and dialogue is faster
  • Level fade-out and ending scenes are faster
  • Bug fixes

Enjoy! And thanks beta testers for all your help!
GALLERY ?

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
I started the week planning to just convert Val's gameplay anims (clothed and naked). But the problem is they made everything else look like crap in comparison, so I doubled-down and converted nearly everything else, including:
View attachment 2512457

Here are some before-and-afters to give you a sense:
View attachment 2512468
View attachment 2512470
View attachment 2512465
View attachment 2512461

Now back to level 3...
so...a dab...here and there...cough* ...and?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I started the week planning to just convert Val's gameplay anims (clothed and naked). But the problem is they made everything else look like crap in comparison, so I doubled-down and converted nearly everything else, including:
View attachment 2512457

Here are some before-and-afters to give you a sense:
View attachment 2512468
View attachment 2512470
View attachment 2512465
View attachment 2512461

Now back to level 3...
Makes a change to see front part of the bikini getting eat up over seeing the back all the time.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
1681256040098.png
Is there a way to get rid of this little info readout? I really don't need the game to remind me that I have an 11 year old CPU which is constantly on the verge of death under moderate load :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes