What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Saving this for posterity and removing the poll since it only applied to the Alpha version. Thanks all who voted, Ashley will make a return in the next release and I will be adjusting the dialog based on your votes.

1671562541526.png

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
for some, the game does not work
Is this the same WebView2 problem you mentioned before? You're the first person that's reported the issue, so I have to think it's related to your system and not the game itself. I'd google "windows 10 won't install webview2" or similar.

Kyrec

Jun 20, 2020
The game is good, I hope there will be a lot of content in the future. Variety of monsters and people for sexual content. You have a whole field for creativity, I believe in you))) I will be waiting for the next updates!

zekronix

Jan 28, 2019
Is there a way to play this type of games on Mac? can anyone give me some tips or websites to emulate? thanks

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
I recognise this outfit from TK17, how did you get the animated sprites outta that?
I like the idea!

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Why the fuck do the Zombie pull out of her?!?!
That's stupid, are they afriad they'll get her pregnant or something before they horrifically eat her?
Change that dude coz it makes no sense whatsoever!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abiroyon

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
That didnt happen for me I was able to get to the next area. You might have to do the second blowjob scene in order to move on maybe I dont know exactly but I was able to get past it no problem. By the way the blowjob scene was really friggin good dev. I gotta say im starting to like the direction this game is going. Its starting feel like an actual game with a story and it even has guro stuff which you dont see very often. Some people might get turned off by it but I feel like you are doing it right because lets face it in a zombie apocolypse after the zombies seed the women they are gonna eat them alive just like they would anybody else lol. But nice work. Im interested to see how this progresses. I would like to see maybe a shotgun a bow gun or a submachine gun.
Been meaning to respond to this, thanks for the write up and glad you're liking the game. I'm definitely taking a darker path with this and I'm sure it's not up everyone's alley but I've been encouraged overall by everyone's feedback.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll give a shot I pretty much forgot the game existed tbh. How it's coming along dude you probably already got it planned out but don't forget new enemy types too

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I'll give a shot I pretty much forgot the game existed tbh. How it's coming along dude you probably already got it planned out but don't forget new enemy types too
Been a stressful month but the gamedev is getting back on track. Yeah more enemies are planned for sure, now that I have the game base/flow fairly established I can work on those.

Reactions: cheeded

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Quick update: A few weeks back "life" happened, won't bore you with the details but it was enough to completely pull me away from coding. I'm better now and getting back into it, but it's pushed out the next release at least another few weeks. ETA now is 2nd half of Feb. Will post more updates soon.

Kyrec

Jun 20, 2020
Quick update: A few weeks back "life" happened, won't bore you with the details but it was enough to completely pull me away from coding. I'm better now and getting back into it, but it's pushed out the next release at least another few weeks. ETA now is 2nd half of Feb. Will post more updates soon.
Thank you for keeping us updated and I personally look forward to new updates to your game. There in some answers there were wishes with "pregnancy" and I think this is not a good idea. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: valkaree99
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes