What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2020
fo me I don't have a problem with some nice gore in the scenario, it would be pretty cool, inmersive and stuff, while also some erotic things, MY only estrangement, emphasis on me, its being hurny and all and suddenly BANG! skinned alive!!, idk, kind of anticlimatic :7 anyways, keep it up [:

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
(moving to my thread to not hijack the PIC one)

It may be possible to turn off player death anims and subsequent death CGs using a settings flag. But would that be enough for you? I.e., would you play the game if there was guro in the backgrounds and elsewhere in the game? I don't see a way of removing death/gore from the whole game as it will be baked into the story.
Yeah sure I can live with that. I don't mind gruesome things happening in the background since I'm focusing on what the player character is experiencing. Disturbing environment can actually add a nice sense of thrill through atmospheric danger, as long as you don't make the gore as part of the sexual act since that would cater to an entirely different fetish altogether.

so like the other guy said, even if you do include a grotesque game over to the player, it would be nice to keep them separate from the sex animation, or exclusively on a skippable game over cutscene. Even better in fact if you keep the gore and sexual animation separate between enemies, so we can know which enemy to avoid if we don't wanna see gore in a replay. That's what the creator of Night of Revenge did at least, I don't remember if it's the same case with sinisistar.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I completed the last major room of the first level yesterday. I know everyone loves their own baby, but after playing through the level I have to say that this game is fun to play. I'm excited to see what everyone thinks.

Next steps are to build out the dialogue and populate the level with background objects. Working on some of the "less successful" soldiers Val will meet along the way. So many options to pick from, here are a few...

000.jpg
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Quick dev update: Got some ...

The weird news is I'm going to split this first level I'm working on into 2 levels. The next release will only have the first of these 2 levels. While it means smaller release, it will give everyone a chance to playtest it before committing to the rest of the new code/content. It will also give me a little more time polish up the 2nd level.

The good news is this keeps things on track for a Jan release. And it means another release will follow shortly afterwards. Stay tuned for more updates.

BTW I'm looking for a few folks to beta test before I publish the release, PM me if you're interested.

bLoki

Jul 17, 2022
Thanks for sharing the demo, I like side scrolling games from this genre.
Is there a difference, when switching the background between high and low?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks for sharing the demo, I like side scrolling games from this genre.
Is there a difference, when switching the background between high and low?
It toggles between parallax background and fixed background, the former looks better but is cpu/gpu-heavy. The next release will have more parallax layers.

Reactions: bLoki

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks to all the folks offering to beta test, you should have the link in your inbox.

Cross your fingers we don't find anything too egregious. Hopefully we'll get the release out to everyone in the next few days.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Going through new release theres no way to exit after going through BJ scene and your stuck in the room with him
That didnt happen for me I was able to get to the next area. You might have to do the second blowjob scene in order to move on maybe I dont know exactly but I was able to get past it no problem. By the way the blowjob scene was really friggin good dev. I gotta say im starting to like the direction this game is going. Its starting feel like an actual game with a story and it even has guro stuff which you dont see very often. Some people might get turned off by it but I feel like you are doing it right because lets face it in a zombie apocolypse after the zombies seed the women they are gonna eat them alive just like they would anybody else lol. But nice work. Im interested to see how this progresses. I would like to see maybe a shotgun a bow gun or a submachine gun.

Reactions: valkaree99

atychos

May 16, 2022
That didnt happen for me I was able to get to the next area. You might have to do the second blowjob scene in order to move on maybe I dont know exactly but I was able to get past it no problem. By the way the blowjob scene was really friggin good dev. I gotta say im starting to like the direction this game is going. Its starting feel like an actual game with a story and it even has guro stuff which you dont see very often. Some people might get turned off by it but I feel like you are doing it right because lets face it in a zombie apocolypse after the zombies seed the women they are gonna eat them alive just like they would anybody else lol. But nice work. Im interested to see how this progresses. I would like to see maybe a shotgun a bow gun or a submachine gun.
ive gone through all the scenes but no portal opens up or any exit out of the room so im just stuck here repeating the ready dialogue with nothing happening

atychos

May 16, 2022
Can you attach screenshot of player in that room
I reset my data and played through and the portal exit now works. at first after you play the BJ scene you respawn at where you talked to him and then the dialogue unlocking the 2-on-1 didnt open any portal so you were just there with no portal even if you repeated his dialogue and kept replaying scenes

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
That's strange, I'll look into. Thanks for the report.

To everyone else -- it's probably best to 'reset data' before your first play with this new version.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Are kicks supposed to only work on trees for opening portals or are they supposed to work on zombies as well? Also I suggest updating your instructions and showing that you have a separate button to reload your gun as that was a full on surprise.

Beyond that I think the game has promise but if I can make one content related suggestion its don't skimp on the gangbang content. If there are 5 zombies attacking my character and I fall its expected that all 5 will be raping my character instead of just one or two. All the better if you can include more because it adds to the terror of being grossly outnumbered by the walking dead.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes