What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

atychos

May 16, 2022
Im really into the hardcore stuff you already put in especially the mc getting finished on after spikes id like to see more of that

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Val getting skinned alive
I hadn't thought about this one but it's an interesting idea. Unfortunately I don't have the assets to implement it at the moment. I'll keep my eye out and see if I can find something.

These are on my short list:
Gunshot
Impaling
Choking
Hanging
decapitation
poisoning
Electrocution
blunt force trauma

Reactions: cheeded

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
I hadn't thought about this one but it's an interesting idea. Unfortunately I don't have the assets to implement it at the moment. I'll keep my eye out and see if I can find something.

These are on my short list:
Gunshot
Impaling
Choking
Hanging
decapitation
poisoning
Electrocution
blunt force trauma
Blade traps
Vore
Crushed (that muscular body struggling :D)
Burned
Mauled

Can't wait to see where this goes

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
What about dinamic torture? I know it will be more work, but instead of just an animation, what if you can actually execute her? Once she is defeated in a specific way you unlock that appropriate excecution event like shot, electrocuted, impaled etc.
You could create like 5 different mini animation for every execution, but she has a stamina bar that only allow for 3 actions and then she is k.o. this way you should play the game even more to try different interactions, giving more longevity to the game.

I know, too much work XD

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
What about dinamic torture? I know it will be more work, but instead of just an animation, what if you can actually execute her? Once she is defeated in a specific way you unlock that appropriate excecution event like shot, electrocuted, impaled etc.
You could create like 5 different mini animation for every execution, but she has a stamina bar that only allow for 3 actions and then she is k.o. this way you should play the game even more to try different interactions, giving more longevity to the game.

I know, too much work XD
NGL I like this idea and have been thinking about it. At the moment I need to focus on mechanics that are more relevant to the storyline that I'm using, but I'll keep this in the back of my mind. The good thing is that it should be technically feasible.

Too many good things to add!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bajoz

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Blade traps
Vore
Crushed (that muscular body struggling :D)
Burned
Mauled

Blade traps - on the roadmap
Vore - my animation tool is human-based, so at this point making a monster big enough to heat her isn't possible. but if I could I definitely would add this
Crushed (that muscular body struggling :D) - ooh I like :) It's technically possible to have a large rock or similar fall on her.
Burned - This would be tough but not impossible. Not really up my kink alley tho.
Mauled - Such as? Beaten to death is an option on the roadmap.

Good ideas - keep them coming!

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Blade traps - on the roadmap
Vore - my animation tool is human-based, so at this point making a monster big enough to heat her isn't possible. but if I could I definitely would add this
Crushed (that muscular body struggling :D) - ooh I like :) It's technically possible to have a large rock or similar fall on her.
Burned - This would be tough but not impossible. Not really up my kink alley tho.
Mauled - Such as? Beaten to death is an option on the roadmap.

Good ideas - keep them coming!
For the mauling, I was thinking by a beast but with what you said above, scratch that
For the crushing, I was just imagining a big object falling and you either push it off or it smothers you, mashing the keys like you have to get up
I'm getting a lot of these ideas from Age of Barbarian, which is also a side scroller game with plenty of ways to die/lose
Check that out for inspiration

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
For the mauling, I was thinking by a beast but with what you said above, scratch that
For the crushing, I was just imagining a big object falling and you either push it off or it smothers you, mashing the keys like you have to get up
I'm getting a lot of these ideas from Age of Barbarian, which is also a side scroller game with plenty of ways to die/lose
Check that out for inspiration
That rock crushing is feasible, maybe not with button mashing as that would be a one off game mechanic I'm trying to avoid those. Will keep it in mind.

That game looks fun and she's hot af. Couldn't find a vid with all the death scenes to get ideas from, will have to find some time to play it, but trying to stay focused. Thanks for the tips!

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I guess that means there's issues trying to implement vore with human based enemies then? Ah well, the game is still piquing my interest so I'll keep an eye on it.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
It will be different than how it is in the alpha. Most likely, animations will be made available as the player moves through the game, and they won't need to be purchased. I do want to include something that can be purchased, perhaps different outfits and death/defeat cutscenes, but I haven't developed that code yet and likely won't until after the next release.

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
It will be different than how it is in the alpha. Most likely, animations will be made available as the player moves through the game, and they won't need to be purchased. I do want to include something that can be purchased, perhaps different outfits and death/defeat cutscenes, but I haven't developed that code yet and likely won't until after the next release.
If there's a point redemption scheme at all, I think the costumes would fit that. I guess having some deaths sectioned off would make the game more worth exploring more
When do you think the next release will be??

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
After following the thread of your game it looks like the direction of development is getting more and more gore. Is guro really gonna be a big part of that game? Cause honestly as much as I can tolerate it to some extent (Night of Revenge and sinisistar being the furthest I can stand, even then I still prefer playing it censored), it's not the kinda appeal II'm looking for in a PiC-like game, especially since PiC itself doesn't actually have any gore, just the monster rape that makes it hot.

I'm not saying there can't be any gore since it's your game after all and some people certainly enjoy it, but will the game at least have a censored gore option (like NoR)?
I do hope it still focuses more on monster rape than bloody torture content though
That's a pity. Gore has its place (i.e. Mortal Kombat) but it's hard for many people to enjoy it at the same time they're looking to fap.

Hope it becomes easier (maybe use the old Mortal Kombat trick of turning the color of blood to pale sweat)?
(moving to my thread to not hijack the PIC one)

It may be possible to turn off player death anims and subsequent death CGs using a settings flag. But would that be enough for you? I.e., would you play the game if there was guro in the backgrounds and elsewhere in the game? I don't see a way of removing death/gore from the whole game as it will be baked into the story.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
If there's a point redemption scheme at all, I think the costumes would fit that. I guess having some deaths sectioned off would make the game more worth exploring more
When do you think the next release will be??
At my current run-rate I'm thinking January.

Reactions: cheeded
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes