What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
Снимок экрана (178).png Failed to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime. Check that you have permission to install it, and that your Internet connection is working. Run the app again to try again.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Are kicks supposed to only work on trees for opening portals or are they supposed to work on zombies as well? Also I suggest updating your instructions and showing that you have a separate button to reload your gun as that was a full on surprise.

Beyond that I think the game has promise but if I can make one content related suggestion its don't skimp on the gangbang content. If there are 5 zombies attacking my character and I fall its expected that all 5 will be raping my character instead of just one or two. All the better if you can include more because it adds to the terror of being grossly outnumbered by the walking dead.
Good catch on the reload button, not sure when that got deleted but that's a big oversight. Will fix in next patch.

Yeah kicks work on zombies, but only one zombie will get hit at a time. Are you seeing something different?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Good catch on the reload button, not sure when that got deleted but that's a big oversight. Will fix in next patch.

Yeah kicks work on zombies, but only one zombie will get hit at a time. Are you seeing something different?
Kicks have no effect on zombies at all from what I can see. Only the gun or the grenade cause any sort of damage or reaction from the zombies.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This is the expected behavior.

Hybris not sure why you're seeing something different but def wanna get it fixed, can you reset data and try again?
Had to redownload the game and start fresh but got the same effect. Kicks do nothing at all either alone or after two bullets as a finisher.

One other thing to add is have a up prompt on portal as you do for other useable objects.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Had to redownload the game and start fresh but got the same effect. Kicks do nothing at all either alone or after two bullets as a finisher.

One other thing to add is have a up prompt on portal as you do for other useable objects.
I don't know about you, but it takes 5 kicks for me to kill a zombie.

valkaree99 When I'm moving dodging doesn't work half the time. Is this an intended feature? Also, could you make it so that we can manually assign keys or something? It feels really weird trying to position a finger on shift, X and S at the same time, which you pretty much have to do at all times. Plus, I keep hitting the grenade key every time I'm panic dodging, which is frustating as hell. If you can't do that, may I suggest reassigning A and S to C and spacebar?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know about you, but it takes 5 kicks for me to kill a zombie.

valkaree99 When I'm moving dodging doesn't work half the time. Is this an intended feature? Also, could you make it so that we can manually assign keys or something? It feels really weird trying to position a finger on shift, X and S at the same time, which you pretty much have to do at all times. Plus, I keep hitting the grenade key every time I'm panic dodging, which is frustating as hell. If you can't do that, may I suggest reassigning A and S to C and spacebar?
Yep, 5 kicks is the expected behavior.

There's a bug where if the player evades (dodges) into a conversation trigger, evading will be disabled. Is that what's happening? Otherwise, there should be a pause of ~1.5 secs after each evade before she can evade again.

As for key binding, that's on the roadmap but I probably won't be able to add that until after the next release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022

So kicks work on the tree, but not on zombies?? I'm at a loss on this one, the functionality has been in the game since the initial release (Sep) and this is the first I've heard of this bug. What OS are you running on?

Oct 12, 2018
Just asking before trying the game, but is there a way to avoid gore/guro related content pertaining to the player character at the moment? Don't really mind it in the scenery or being used for environmental purposes, just prefer not to have the character I'm playing be put through all that.

Either way, game does look promising as far as I can tell without actually playing it!

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
it's a meme at this point.
1: bored and browsing femdom tag.
2: find new game with femdom tag
3: sees images
4: disappointment is immeasurable day is ruined :(
5: leaves.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
I don't know if anyone said it already but pressing B disables/enables the fog or whatever that is and game runs much faster for slower PC's like mine :) Nice animations, good luck with the project :cool:

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes