Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Futa

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters

anon241

Nov 30, 2017
My biggest problem with the fast zombie horde was that they can spawn too close to you, or even right underneath. If I got lucky with spawns that room was bearable. The other problem was the stun duration, it was too easy to get stun-locked.

Reactions: valkaree99

atychos

May 16, 2022
i didnt expect people to have this much trouble with the 50 fast zombies level since the game gives you maybe 3-4 clips during it you can just end up tap Z then X to 1 tap so you dont get overwhelmed by other zombies when zombies spawn on you and you have to reposition without any worry about ammo

Aug 10, 2019
is there a easy way to edit the save? so I can jump around to save points.
cheat engine also doesn't seem to work on the game, its like I'm meant to be aggravated.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I don't have the patience for this. the gameplay isn't as much difficult as it is just annoying. I like what I see and yes I'm sure I can beat the game but before I do so my mood is going to be ruined, so what was the point in playing?
What's annoying about it? Not trying to argue, just looking to understand issues so I can resolve them if possible.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
is there a easy way to edit the save? so I can jump around to save points.
cheat engine also doesn't seem to work on the game, its like I'm meant to be aggravated.
No, the saves are just snapshots of the gameplay at a specific moment, not sure how the engine does it. That's why it's important to reset the data when you start playing a new/different version. Otherwise if you 'continue' from a different version, it will just reload the state of the last version you saved with -- i.e., you'll be playing that last version.

Invincibility/god mode would be the solution, will think about how to do that.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
When you press a few buttons in quick succession and one of them just doesn't do anything.
Maybe your keyboard is ? I've experienced that with my laptop keyboard but rarely with this game. My standard keyboard is a logitech MX wireless (not gaming) and it works fine.

As for being a beta tester, it would depend on what the scheduling on that would be and how often I would need to test new builds. I don't want to cause the update schedule to be pushed back because I haven't had time to play a build.
All I ask of beta testers is they play the build and let me know their experience. Pretty informal and if they can't do it for whatever reason I just move on. So if you follow this thread you'll see me post for beta testers before I release a new build. Gonna post a build here shortly, would love if you can try it so we can nip this difficulty thing.

If my input is wanted though...
The new build has some of that. Basically adjusting the room difficulty without having to address the core mechanics of the game. I'm guessing everyone would prefer I spend my time on H content than rewriting (and debugging) core code.

Also, purely from a player's perspective, it's never a bad thing to include cheats to make the game super easy.
Will look into something that's helpful but doesn't break the game.

In games like this, yes it's fun to see the game over animations. But only when you actively WANT to see them. No one wants to be in a situation where they're stuck with the same animation, the same CG pic, and the same section of gameplay over and over.
Yup, I'm with ya. One tip - I try to position mandatory dialogues after, but close to, checkpoints. So if you find yourself needing to repeat a section that has some intro dialogue, go back and save at the checkpoint AFTER reading the dialogue. That way you don't have to re-read it every time. The green zombie room (which you haven't seen yet) is a good place for that.

Aug 10, 2019
to me I think its more about I'm trying to hit the keys in the right order/pattern then the actual gameplay.
I keep dying come out of a slide, or not sliding at all. why?? I can't figure out why I die 12 times in a row on the same slide then I just don't then after try and try I get past it and fuck up by hitting D instead of A or Z with out holding shift. maybe its just me but my brain is stuck on hitting the keys and not playing and enjoying a game.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
to me I think its more about I'm trying to hit the keys in the right order/pattern then the actual gameplay.
I keep dying come out of a slide, or not sliding at all. why?? I can't figure out why I die 12 times in a row on the same slide then I just don't then after try and try I get past it and fuck up by hitting D instead of A or Z with out holding shift. maybe its just me but my brain is stuck on hitting the keys and not playing and enjoying a game.
I get it. Trying to work 6 keys with the left hand takes getting used to. FYI I modeled the controls after Parasite in City, and have tried to keep the difficulty similar to PIC as well. That's such a popular game that I figured "if it's good enough for PIC, it's good enough for me".

Key remapping is on my roadmap but that's a big dev task.

Aug 10, 2019
left hand is for WASD, right is for mouse.lol I had the same issue in that game that as well every now an then I'd hit a wrong key. it must be a sidscroller game thing.
I think that Invincibility/god mode would also be the solution, then you really don't have to change anything with the game, when some one gets stuck its a fuck it and turn it on beat level turn off.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
with difficulty adjusted for the 3 rooms people are having issues with: the rooms with 48, 100, and 150 zombies. Would love to get everyone's thoughts so we can get the Level3 difficulty locked down.

If you play this, please post your thoughts on the new difficulty and/or vote in the new poll (soon to be added).

Notes:
  • This does not include the full Escape level. To make it easier/faster to test, Val starts just before the 48-zombie room.
  • If you try to go back through the first door on your left you'll disappear and have to restart the level.
  • In the title menu, type 'escape' to unlock the escape level.
  • If you install/play this, you'll need to 'reset data' if you decide to play a previous version (e.g., v0.3.00). You can then type 'escape' in the title menu to unlock CGIs and escape level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 10, 2019
that isn't even were I made it to... is some one honestly able to say they did this even toned down and still was "horny"?

I beat it, but didn't really enjoy myself doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokabeto

alexeistukov

Jun 12, 2020
can the boss in the escape level (the fast and durable one) can be beaten? if can't, how to get pass that level? im stuck there... please help

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Is there a way to transfer a save from one version to the next, or do I have to go through the entire game every single time a new beta/release version comes out?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Well, after a dozen tries, I have finally become good enough to kill 20 of the first 48 enemies in level 3 of the beta. I still have absolutely zero time to reload unless I attempt to do so at the exact perfect time, otherwise I have 3 zombies stacked on top of me and there's no recovering from that at all no matter what I try. They are too fast.

atychos

May 16, 2022
Well, after a dozen tries, I have finally become good enough to kill 20 of the first 48 enemies in level 3 of the beta. I still have absolutely zero time to reload unless I attempt to do so at the exact perfect time, otherwise I have 3 zombies stacked on top of me and there's no recovering from that at all no matter what I try. They are too fast.
taking a hit gives you enough iframes to fully reload and then take steps away then rapid fire. i take a few hits too its kind of unavoidable but the iframes are pretty generous

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
taking a hit gives you enough iframes to fully reload and then take steps away then rapid fire. i take a few hits too its kind of unavoidable but the iframes are pretty generous
So what am I supposed to do, get hit then stand perfectly still right in front of the swarm of zombies standing inside my asshole while I reload, then take another hit right after my reload finishes because I now don't have enough time to run away? I make 1 single mistake and I now have 3 zombies right on top of me and they're so fast I literally cannot get away from them for long enough to kill them all before I get hit again. It's broken as all fuck.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes