What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
that "tree that leaves must be punished" is getting on my fcking nerves. where tf is it?
edit: found it. a poor level design...
Thanks for shitting on the game that I worked hard to develop and then gave to you for free. Sorry I made it harder to understand than Crossy Road, perhaps you should stick to that. Regardless, I'd love to get your input on level design since you seem like such an expert -- please point me to the game you built so I can glean some of your wisdom.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
fuck the girl with th handcuffs
fat man titfuck like this guy said
fuck the blue dick thing

but still don't know about that one on first page under the second blowjob! help :O
I hope some of the animations I discovered will help you and I hope you can help me discover others that you may know about
View attachment 2955987
View attachment 2955988
View attachment 2955990 View attachment 2955989
Everyone seems to be missing the new Monica anim. The one after she takes you out...

Reactions: Tempering

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
This is a good game but the levels are a little too tedious, I would recommend putting hints or arrows on where you're supposed to go, I found myself running around in circles a lot.
Honestly, if you read the dialogs and interaction, you already get really big hints! The only real stop is the nurse in lvl4, you can totally miss her at first, BUT sometimes in a game is fine... People should really try Silent Hill 1 and 2, THOSE puzzles make no sense!

Reactions: valkaree99

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Damn....
First page: already answered
Second page: First Row->already answered ; Second Row-> Spiked in a room with a zombie (both animations while spiked) (NOT IN THE FIRST LVL) ; Third Row-> Die to the green zombie at the end of the Third level
Third page: Die to a goblin ; Press H near 2 or more goblin ; When you enter the red portal, after you return to it, go past it, if you follow the trail of blood, you get all the rest of the animations (READ THE TEXT)

Reactions: Mfrw and valkaree99

nonametheking

Jun 24, 2022
fuck the girl with th handcuffs
fat man titfuck like this guy said
fuck the blue dick thing

but still don't know about that one on first page under the second blowjob! help :O
thk but I still don't understand what kind of animation is on page 4 by the way, the animation under the second blowjob on the first page is like sex with one of the corpses

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
thk but I still don't understand what kind of animation is on page 4 by the way, the animation under the second blowjob on the first page is like sex with one of the corpses
animation on page 1 under 2nd blowjob: after monica decaps you, she'll play with you if you wait long enough
animation on page 4: After Brandy fucks you, go back to the blue object

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
Thanks for shitting on the game that I worked hard to develop and then gave to you for free. Sorry I made it harder to understand than Crossy Road, perhaps you should stick to that. Regardless, I'd love to get your input on level design since you seem like such an expert -- please point me to the game you built so I can glean some of your wisdom.
well pointing out an opinion of a free game is not shitting on it. you distribute your game so people play and give feedback. i spent more than enough time to locate that tree and didn't quit because of the effort that you put into developing that game, thank you for that. it is not about the quality of the so called "puzzles" that you implement not that they are that complicated anyway to give you any right to insult my intelligence. your level design requires so much traversal from player as it is, players by instinct search for puzzles in places after they find the hint. the tree's location is counterintuitive and easily missable after you get the quest for it from LT. no need to get that defensive over a "nonprofit" product.

Reactions: JustAl

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
well pointing out an opinion of a free game is not shitting on it. you distribute your game so people play and give feedback. i spent more than enough time to locate that tree and didn't quit because of the effort that you put into developing that game, thank you for that. it is not about the quality of the so called "puzzles" that you implement not that they are that complicated anyway to give you any right to insult my intelligence. your level design requires so much traversal from player as it is, players by instinct search for puzzles in places after they find the hint. the tree's location is counterintuitive and easily missable after you get the quest for it from LT. no need to get that defensive over a "nonprofit" product.
Not gonna waste time arguing about common sense. Use that same tone with someone on the street and then tell them not to get defensive. This thread is proof that I'm always open to feedback as long as it's not cunty. Anyone who shows up just to sling shit and then drop the mic is insulting me and the many testers that have helped shape the game.

That tree has been in there for almost a year but I added 2 more clues in this build to make it easier. As always, I'm open to suggestions, but I can't please everyone.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I'm hoping to put out an interim release within a few weeks, primarily to add a new Settings section to the title menu. It will have a key mapping section, a master volume slider, and toggle checkboxes for fullscreen and high-res (parallax) backgrounds. These are things that have been asked for in the past and are pretty standard in games now. It will also address the issues some folks have with zoom in/out buttons not working.

Any other settings that may be useful? At this point I won't be adding separate volume sliders for voice or battle noises, not even sure how I would even partition those out.

I'll let you know when it's close as I'll definitely want folks to beta test it.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes