Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 631 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,613 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,489 40.6%

• Total voters

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Quick dev update... The next level will have something new: a boss battle. I built a prototype boss battle last year and have been spending the last week porting it over to the game. It's coming together nicely but it's taking a lot longer then I expected to orchestrate all the events correctly. I'm getting close and should have it completed next week.

At that point I'll have a working skeleton of the level, and I'll then move on to finalizing the H animations, most of which are at least partially completed. After that it's on to fine tuning gameplay, adding backgrounds and foregrounds, and polishing up the dialogue. So yeah, still a lot to do but I'm happy with the rate of progress.

Once again I plan to have a beta, so keep an eye out for that announcement if you want to be involved.

Thanks for reading and I always appreciate your feedback.
Nice! A new beta! The previews look good!

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Woke up this am with an idea. Been a productive day...

View attachment 3761501
I should have clarified what this is... it's a level map that can be opened during gameplay. I'm finalizing the implementation, but it's working well and has some good features like zoom in/out, pan, and portal highlighting. Those green portals are a pair of portals that lead to each other, you just hold the mouse over any portal and it will highlight its exit portal. You can also see everything that's on the level, since it's basically just a zoomed out view of the level, but you'll only see where you've been. This pic is the levelmap for the Monica level. That's such a runaround level and I know plenty of folks have stopped playing because it was just too hard to find your way. This will make things a lot easier and hopefully more fun. Here's another view after zooming in. You can see Val's highlighted and the secret door in red. And all the level objects are there.

1719200614236.png

I'm pretty pumped. Adding such core functionality this far along in a game's development can get really complicated. It's like building a house for a year, then deciding you want to add something like in-floor heating -- you usually gotta do a lot of rip and replace to make it work. Luckily the engine has the capabilities I needed, and my code is 'good enough' to make adding this relatively straightforward.

Been a good week of solid coding. Still lots to complete before the beta but this is going to be a solid release. Thanks all, and stay tuned...

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
We're
I should have clarified what this is... it's a level map that can be opened during gameplay. I'm finalizing the implementation, but it's working well and has some good features like zoom in/out, pan, and portal highlighting. Those green portals are a pair of portals that lead to each other, you just hold the mouse over any portal and it will highlight its exit portal. You can also see everything that's on the level, since it's basically just a zoomed out view of the level, but you'll only see where you've been. This pic is the levelmap for the Monica level. That's such a runaround level and I know plenty of folks have stopped playing because it was just too hard to find your way. This will make things a lot easier and hopefully more fun. Here's another view after zooming in. You can see Val's highlighted and the secret door in red. And all the level objects are there.

View attachment 3764591

I'm pretty pumped. Adding such core functionality this far along in a game's development can get really complicated. It's like building a house for a year, then deciding you want to add something like in-floor heating -- you usually gotta do a lot of rip and replace to make it work. Luckily the engine has the capabilities I needed, and my code is 'good enough' to make adding this relatively straightforward.

Been a good week of solid coding. Still lots to complete before the beta but this is going to be a solid release. Thanks all, and stay tuned...
It's nice to see game devs' enthusiasm when it comes to their work, especially on enhancing their games for us to fully enjoy it. I hope that you're enjoying every bit of time you put developing your game furthermore, but looking at your reaction, it seems that you're actually enjoying it, glad if that's the case. Anyway, keep up the great work , dude! . We're pretty hyped up as well for the upcoming update ❤.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018

View attachment 3764591

First running, now this! Quality of life updates are always welcome!

biggity1

Mar 17, 2019
I agree though, next futa or next monster you do make would be amazing if it had a cock so big it splits Val/someone else in half, impales her from pussy to mouth (or better mouth to pussy), or belly bursts her. Maybe some good ole fashion chestburster creatures too?

Would love to see some more twisted stuff like that - pregnant stuff/forced abortions or gorey unbirths would be amazing too.. but I assume that would take a great deal more work to do. Just some ideas though.

(if you think I have a fucked up mind, then you should know this is only the tip of the iceberg, fyi)

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I agree though, next futa or next monster you do make would be amazing if it had a cock so big it splits Val/someone else in half, impales her from pussy to mouth (or better mouth to pussy), or belly bursts her. Maybe some good ole fashion chestburster creatures too?

Would love to see some more twisted stuff like that - pregnant stuff/forced abortions or gorey unbirths would be amazing too.. but I assume that would take a great deal more work to do. Just some ideas though.

(if you think I have a fucked up mind, then you should know this is only the tip of the iceberg, fyi)
Definitely had ideas about an enemy that was 'too big for Val to handle'. No immediate plans but that's technically feasible and has a right place in this game.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
As I'm playtesting the new levelMap I'm running into some cool side-benefits of the new feature. E.g., entering the map pauses the action, so if there's anything going on in a discovered area, you can see that action paused if you time it right. Such as...

1719364783991.png

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes