• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
I went and played the previous game before playing this and I'm surprised to see a female Admiral given how much the previous game had the characters talk about superior males. Assumed it was a faction-wide thing.
The "superior males" thing is more of a kinky thing in dialogue. If I recall, it's stated in the story that the universe has demographic issues or something. The Neo-Terrans uses slaves to solve it, while the United Alliance have more women in high positions. So having a female admiral is actually more lore accurate.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Damn! Another instant favorite along with ISIS and Asturion.
At first I thought I wouldn't like to play as another protagonist, but this story just fit so well within the universe. Corrupting an independent planet that, at first, don't have ties with the first story was really cool... then that Alliance ending was just brilliant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The models are prettier in this one too, the dev just keeps getting better!
My only criticism is that the game ends :ROFLMAO: and I was expecting a big orgy at the ending with all the girls, that was missing...

age-of-empire-wololo.gif
Me being a good archbishop

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Loved it, thank you Tjord! I am, like others here, a little sad that the TF content was cut down from Isis. Would have been great to see more gyaru / blonde hair TFs. Other than that this one is another new fav for me. Thank you as always for your work :)

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
I went and played the previous game before playing this and I'm surprised to see a female Admiral given how much the previous game had the characters talk about superior males. Assumed it was a faction-wide thing.
Neo-Terran Confederacy is quite patriarchal, but misogyny isn't institutional; there are in fact quite a few women in positions in leadership. In case of Samira, as is implied in text, she was her father's favourite, and the rich duke Hammoudi basically bought her an entire fleet as a gift.

Hah! Actually, that's a pretty good question and I understand that some players might find it come out of the blue. But consider the following:

Reactions: RedAnt
Sep 21, 2017
Hah! Actually, that's a pretty good question and I understand that some players might find it come out of the blue. But consider the following:

That..... actually makes a lot of sense, after all the royal guard allegiance/loyalty should be Victorica herself, espescially when she is a successful commander defending their home planet(these kind of people tend to generate a lot of loyalty from military units). And in a confusing event they would fall back in line following the orders of their beloved queen ( even if they are a tad bit suspicious). And by the time they realised or confirm their suspicions, the government and armed forces would be purged ( though in my headcannon they arent all purged per say but brainwashed)

Maybe the next game will be taking over Alliance Intelligence. That would be pretty fun.
That actually seems quite likely, since in Valdana
though I am not that sure
So who knows how the sequel would go

Last edited:

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
So who knows how the sequel would go
While Valdana ended up sharing some themes with PB series, my previous attempts at making a sequel for Isis were vastly different games

-First one, which was foreshadowed in Isis' Alliance Ending, involved Isis MC (helped by corrupted Serena) brainwashing Alliance leadership during peace negotiations. Not only the cast was suppsoed to be smaller (3-4 girls max), but I also planned a completely different structure instead of Isis/Valdana rhythm of stage1-stage2-stage3-next girl plz. I ended up abandoning it very early because I could not come up with decent story to fill the gaps between corruption.
-Second one involved a corruption of an elite all-female miltary unit during a heated battle on a remote planet. Unlike Isis/Valdana, the MC was on the good side and a female, and corruptor was a villain. It even was supposed to have some gameplay. I scrapped it around 20-30% of work for variety of reasons, but mainly because I found corruption aspects unsatisfactory. Some elements carried through to Valdana though, like the character of Yoona.

So who knows what future might bring. I actually have an idea for a third game, and it's vastly different than Valdana - but it's still in larval phase and might end up in the trash bin like most of my ideas.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
-Second one involved a corruption of an elite all-female miltary unit during a heated battle on a remote planet. Unlike Isis/Valdana, the MC was on the good side and a female, and corruptor was a villain. It even was supposed to have some gameplay.
Too bad, this sounds pretty cool.

Sep 21, 2017
Wow did not know the amount of thought put into Valdana is astounding. Never knew the amount of ideas/thought put behind Valdana, I thought that you kinda use PB as a guide ya know, since PB 1 and 2 and ISIS and Valdana plot/themes is a bit similiar.

-First one, which was foreshadowed in Isis' Alliance Ending, involved Isis MC (helped by corrupted Serena) brainwashing Alliance leadership during peace negotiations. Not only the cast was suppsoed to be smaller (3-4 girls max), but I also planned a completely different structure instead of Isis/Valdana rhythm of stage1-stage2-stage3-next girl plz. I ended up abandoning it very early because I could not come up with decent story to fill the gaps between corruption.
This was what I thought how the game would have proceeded after playing Isis, but hey colour me surprise with Valdana. Though I have the opinion 5-7 main girls was the best so far, was a breath of fresh air compared to Japanese games makers having so much more resources than you, yet most of the time only having 1-3 main heroines with a few scenes.(Not sure if this opinion is good or not, since less girls = more content)

-Second one involved a corruption of an elite all-female miltary unit during a heated battle on a remote planet. Unlike Isis/Valdana, the MC was on the good side and a female, and corruptor was a villain. It even was supposed to have some gameplay. I scrapped it around 20-30% of work for variety of reasons, but mainly because I found corruption aspects unsatisfactory. Some elements carried through to Valdana though, like the character of Yoona.
Too bad, this sounds pretty cool.
Ooof, agreed with test011here, this one would have scratched that societal/mass corruption itch I have been ranting like a lunatic about. Though my reasoning still stands in the previous posts, might take too much effort/time/money),so if Tjord find it better to be scrapped, I can see why .

comp240

Sep 29, 2017
While Valdana ended up sharing some themes with PB series, my previous attempts at making a sequel for Isis were vastly different games

So who knows what future might bring. I actually have an idea for a third game, and it's vastly different than Valdana - but it's still in larval phase and might end up in the trash bin like most of my ideas.
I really hope you end up making a sequel some day. Obviously you are the one actually putting the effort in, so you do whatever makes you happy... but I have really enjoyed these past couple games, so I'd love to see something in this style in the future. Or maybe something with less girls where you spend more time on each corruption...

Basically I look forward to more corruption content from you when you feel like making it

crumpet2

Nov 9, 2022
This was a pretty nice sequel. I do kinda miss the gyaru-style corruptions of the previous game but I get that they're not for everyone

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
I really hope you end up making a sequel some day. Obviously you are the one actually putting the effort in, so you do whatever makes you happy... but I have really enjoyed these past couple games, so I'd love to see something in this style in the future. Or maybe something with less girls where you spend more time on each corruption...
I mean I was hella dissapointed when he didn't continue Record of Austorion War, and then he put out ISIS which is completely amazing. I expect I'll love whatever he does next.

arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
wow what a wonderful 3 nights playing this game truly enjoyed the game , you must do game 3 , cant wait for it , brainwash battleship universe has so much material to make so many games , cant wait to play next part of this game 3

Reactions: AkaQ

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
So I downloaded this, and discovered it was really not for me. And that's ok! But what should I have looked for so that I would have known ahead of time that it was not something I wanted to read?

If there were a "villain protagonist" tag, or "brainwashing" tag, those would have tipped me off. But there weren't. The blurb didn't hint how this would go. And I hadn't encountered Tjord beforehand, so I didn't already know that the kind of story they wanted to write wasn't the kind of story I wanted to read - how can I avoid this for other authors who write similar themes?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
how can I avoid this for other authors who write similar themes?
Corruption, mind control, humiliation, slave, male domination... Are those not enough to get the hint?
Also "villian" is just a perspective, the world is not always black and white :devilish:

Reactions: wiseold6996

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Corruption, mind control, humiliation, slave, male domination... Are those not enough to get the hint?
Also "villian" is just a perspective, the world is not always black and white :devilish:
well the world of Valdana is pretty black and white haha

• Haha
Reactions: AkaQ
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes