• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who was your favourite heroine?

• Audrey

• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Flwqo, this is only tangential to the thread, but, do you have a full written guide/ video about this process? Would love to know a little bit more about compression and image enhancement, best practices and which tools to use.
I replied in the mod thread HERE, so we won't have a bunch of posts here unrelated to the game. If you have further questions post them there.

Reactions: dirichilhet

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Animated, Uncensored, Ahegao, Corruption, Group Sex, Harem, Humiliation, Male Domination, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Creampie, Big Tits, Breast Expansion, Mind Control, Transformation, Pregnancy
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I get to choose whether it happens or not?

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Ya know, something I wish Tjord would either tackle in this game (assuming he's actually planing it to be much bigger than the original one) or in a sequel, the rarest manifestation of the corruption fetish there is, Societal corruption like showing how society it's self would descend into depravity and corruption, tough that might be way too much work for a solo dev, that said can't wait until we at least corrupt the head honchos of the alliance.

Reactions: Anglovehen
Sep 21, 2017
Ya know, something I wish Tjord would either tackle in this game (assuming he's actually planing it to be much bigger than the original one) or in a sequel, the rarest manifestation of the corruption fetish there is, Societal corruption like showing how society it's self would descend into depravity and corruption, tough that might be way too much work for a solo dev, that said can't wait until we at least corrupt the head honchos of the alliance.
Agreed right here, though for me I would prefer another fetish, which is the showing the gradual takeover. For I believe that as in Tjord and in Valdana, it is hard to takeover a ship or in this case a nation just by brainwashing a few powerful women. For the crew/masses would start to suspect something is wrong (if your higher start looking like gyarus and behaving weirdly[Isis] or hating someone and the institution he represent one minute and suddenly declaring said instituition the supreme authority and worshipping said person the next minute] and work to suppress/overthrow you, and it would be hard to counter if your subordinates(aka the non-brainwashed pilots and crews in ISIS and non-brainwashed people in the government/army/navy/royal guard in Valdana).

So in my opinion, the best way to tackle this was to slowly showed the brainwashing of the female crews(ISIS)/royal guard,government, army and navy (Valdana). And also show the corruption and degeneration of them step by step(kinda like in Mr.C Corruption though I hated the public use[cos I am selfish]). Though as you said, such work is tough and demanding for a solo dev, much more a dev that does this for free on his own time and effort.

(Note: Tjord if you see this, this isnt a demand or me telling you how to make the game. It is just my own personal opinion/fetish. So just do what you wanna do, dont let me(or other ppl) influence you and pull you in all directions. And also thanks for such a great game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anglovehen

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Another great game from Tjord. If people will prefer another form of brainwash, don't lose your passion and keep energy for third game like that ;)
(maybe not after Valdana, but generally)

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
If people will prefer another form of brainwash, don't lose your passion and keep energy for third game like that ;)
I am fairly indifferent on gyaru/no-gyaru debate, so there's no worry about that.

(Note: Tjord if you see this, this isnt a demand or me telling you how to make the game. It is just my own personal opinion/fetish. So just do what you wanna do, dont let me(or other ppl) influence you and pull you in all directions. And also thanks for such a great game)
No, I fully understand your point of view. It's just that societal corruption was out of the scope of Valdana, though as you might notice, there are some details that help with that issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's largely just implied though, since the focus is solely on the main heroines.

Are you going to do an android version of this
I can see if Ren'Py can create a working version for it, but I won't be able to properly test it since I don't own a smartphone.

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
Honestly, the only versions of this I've seen are in Crusader Kings mods. I miss tentacled dreams.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
finally a game where i don't have to be cuck loser after so many years

thanks for the work man glad to have you back

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, the only versions of this I've seen are in Crusader Kings mods. I miss tentacled dreams.
it is quite literally the rarest form of the fetish, I think on this site, one game had that has a side feature, absolute power corruption, and even then it was fairly minor

Last edited:

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Tjord Heads up, you have 3 unused videos included: YooAud2(1), YooAud4(1), YooAud5(1). They all have activate windows message in the clip.
Hm, seems YooAud3 isn't used either. Is it possible for you to remove all unused videos to reduce the game size?

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
I am fairly indifferent on gyaru/no-gyaru debate, so there's no worry about that.

No, I fully understand your point of view. It's just that societal corruption was out of the scope of Valdana, though as you might notice, there are some details that help with that issue.

It's largely just implied though, since the focus is solely on the main heroines.

I can see if Ren'Py can create a working version for it, but I won't be able to properly test it since I don't own a smartphone.
Ok thx

Sep 21, 2017

Yep societal corruption/takeover was kinda very demanding and as you said outside of the scope, also would add several more months/years of effort to the game development if you did. Not worth it unless you getting paid or you are willing to put in the effort. Though I would like to ask/double check, what happened to the

Also another question:

Hope I am not annoying, but I am just a very curious individual and am always wondering why this works or how does this go.

Last edited:

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
You did not miss anything. I also thought it was handled a bit awkward. It would've felt a bit more natural if

Is their any NTR (Netorare in this)?
Not really in the ways NTR usually shows. Some characters are in a relationship but it's more so the story rather than a focus for the content if that makes sense. I suppose there's betrayal, but that's more Corruption than anything else.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I went and played the previous game before playing this and I'm surprised to see a female Admiral given how much the previous game had the characters talk about superior males. Assumed it was a faction-wide thing.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes