Apr 19, 2019

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
This game is someway related with Lolita Gone Wild? I mean, it's kinda similar and Lolita's even there in the game...
Or it's just a homage/inspiration?

Anyway, good job, I actually think that LGW should use the same type of animation this game have, I mean, full screen and good resolution. I'm enjoying playing this so far, as I've enjoyed playing LGW. Hope it gets more content soon

Edit:
Oh, I've just saw this post here Post and am kinda confused, this game here was released first than these other two?

• Thinking Face

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I like Valentina's bottom half (waist, butt and legs) and the bust (chest/breasts) from the girl on the opposite side. (If you used the top half from the girl in the middle with Valentina's lower half, I think she would be too big on top.)

I prefer Valentina's hair and face the most, but since you have to change her look, I like the hair and face from the middle girl.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I like Valentina's bottom half (waist, butt and legs) and the bust (chest/breasts) from the girl on the opposite side. (If you used the top half from the girl in the middle with Valentina's lower half, I think she would be too big on top.)

I prefer Valentina's hair and face the most, but since you have to change her look, I like the hair and face from the middle girl.
Actually though... despite my preference for cute girls with large breasts and slim hips, the most important vote belongs to CyberNtr2069. They need to like the girl, since they'll be the one writing the story and posing the scenes.

So, CyberNtr2069 please make sure she's a girl that you love to look at and turns you on to put in lewd scenes.

• Wow
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes