Apr 19, 2019
I like Valentina's bottom half (waist, butt and legs) and the bust (chest/breasts) from the girl on the opposite side. (If you used the top half from the girl in the middle with Valentina's lower half, I think she would be too big on top.)

I prefer Valentina's hair and face the most, but since you have to change her look, I like the hair and face from the middle girl.
Okay...
There's still time to merge the girls to give birth to the perfect girl.
It could also be a Black girl, it just depends on the comments of the community.

Apr 19, 2019
Actually though... despite my preference for cute girls with large breasts and slim hips, the most important vote belongs to CyberNtr2069. They need to like the girl, since they'll be the one writing the story and posing the scenes.

So, CyberNtr2069 please make sure she's a girl that you love to look at and turns you on to put in lewd scenes.
I don't like girls:ROFLMAO:, so I don't get excited about these HS1 characters. I prefer to make other kinds of games, but as I need Valentina's audience .....:WeSmart::illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The game will return but will have some changes. The name of the game and the protagonist will be more like the original.
I'm running to finish it before the 28th.
January 28th you mean? :rolleyes:

Valen... I mean Lopita will be back with an old friend who likes to jump the gate when he sees naughty girls. :illuminati:
3TH outfit
View attachment 2288749

2TH outfit
View attachment 2288748
Oh I really wish that this one is the actual protagonist of what is supposed to be released, love it :love:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure what version I just downloaded, but coming back, I now notice the ONHOLD tag.
I was gonna say I can't leave the bedroom, when just starting the game.
It says "I need to take a shower first. I need to take clothes off then get dressed afterward." First of all, that alone makes me laugh.
But, I went to take a shower, then came back to my room, changed clothes, and it won't let me leave the room. It keeps saying I still need to shower, removes clothes, and get dressed again.
Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Artificial Sloth
Apr 19, 2019
Not sure what version I just downloaded, but coming back, I now notice the ONHOLD tag.
I was gonna say I can't leave the bedroom, when just starting the game.
It says "I need to take a shower first. I need to take clothes off then get dressed afterward." First of all, that alone makes me laugh.
But, I went to take a shower, then came back to my room, changed clothes, and it won't let me leave the room. It keeps saying I still need to shower, removes clothes, and get dressed again.
Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
Bug.

vale.png
New wig

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Is there any chance for the story of the game to become a little less... ridiculous? I understand that the game is not designed to feel serious, but it feels like a mix of completely random things - magic, aliens, weird-ass clothing in school, ridiculous rules that no one bats an eye about, nonsensical "clubs". It feels like it's based on a dream, or as if it's an alternative universe where someone took the modern culture and laws of physics, stuffed them all into a blender and let it whirl for a good hour.

Don't get me wrong, it can still be enjoyable, but to me personally, the overwhelming madness distracts too much from the *lewd* aspects of the game. I imagine there are people who like it exactly as it is, so I wouldn't really say this is criticism, just that I personally would like it better if the world was a bit more sane. In the current state, it feels more like a parody of the original rather than a spiritual successor.

Apr 19, 2019
Is there any chance for the story of the game to become a little less... ridiculous? I understand that the game is not designed to feel serious, but it feels like a mix of completely random things - magic, aliens, weird-ass clothing in school, ridiculous rules that no one bats an eye about, nonsensical "clubs". It feels like it's based on a dream, or as if it's an alternative universe where someone took the modern culture and laws of physics, stuffed them all into a blender and let it whirl for a good hour.

Don't get me wrong, it can still be enjoyable, but to me personally, the overwhelming madness distracts too much from the *lewd* aspects of the game. I imagine there are people who like it exactly as it is, so I wouldn't really say this is criticism, just that I personally would like it better if the world was a bit more sane. In the current state, it feels more like a parody of the original rather than a spiritual successor.
You are correct, the game has become a mixture of random things due to a large number of devs that have already picked up this project.
This game will be back to normal when... Let's say make a new cover for it due to copyright problems with old devs.

I accept all criticism gladly. It is a sign that at least one is playing my game.
20230214130308853.png
Dog, Grandma, Mom, Dad, PC, Sam, Uncle John.
20230216200335746.png 01_Roupa.png 05_Roupa.png 09_Roupa.png

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes