yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValentinaSummer-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, it's unbelievable, Valentina is back. Someone pinch my ass, to be sure I'm awake. No explanation or nothing from the dev. Downloading NOW!!!

A compressed version would be awesome too.

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Glad to see it back but nothing has changed. I still can't do some on the quest like the park creep and others.

Apr 19, 2019
Hello everyone! We're back until another curse befalls this Dev.:illuminati:
We are planning to make an ending for each route in each update.
Feel free to tell us your preferences so we can make some changes.

Epic dance:KEK:
20230910002429040.png

Reactions: Ruhrok
Apr 19, 2019
Wow, it's unbelievable, Valentina is back. Someone pinch my ass, to be sure I'm awake. No explanation or nothing from the dev. Downloading NOW!!!

A compressed version would be awesome too.
No explanation or nothing from the dev?

hmmm... Nobody sees my discord, that's where I put all the information:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No explanation or nothing from the dev?

hmmm... Nobody sees my discord, that's where I put all the information:cry:
Hi, no disrespect, but, I only see the names on Artificial Sloth and UncleVT on the OP. I don't see your name. On the OP there is only mention of Patreon and Itch, nothing mentioned about a Discord. I don't even know what that means. I just post my messages on F95 and hope that the dev does too.

I'm just glad you guys got this game up and running again. The download worked perfectly. Personally, I would love to see more incest with the Uncle and brother and Mom too. It has been so long, it's like starting a new game. I'm excited. Have you considered, adding bestiality?

Apr 19, 2019
Hi, no disrespect, but, I only see the names on Artificial Sloth and UncleVT on the OP. I don't see your name. On the OP there is only mention of Patreon and Itch, nothing mentioned about a Discord. I don't even know what that means. I just post my messages on F95 and hope that the dev does too.

I'm just glad you guys got this game up and running again. The download worked perfectly. Personally, I would love to see more incest with the Uncle and brother and Mom too. It has been so long, it's like starting a new game. I'm excited. Have you considered, adding bestiality?
I think people can't see this button or they just don't like going to discord.
sdsd.png

No more incest with the uncle. He's a pedophile.

adding bestiality? hmmm.... Boneca_sb did it in the previous game and people didn't like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes