yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
So for anyone who's looking for mostly lesbian stuff exclusively I wouldn't recommend this game. You have to go through men first and it's not optional if you want to pursue lesbian route. I say this because..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: icollectsouls

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Can confirm you can have a... child. You basically just get the birth scene for pregnancy, so if you want to wander around pregnant that isn't in yet (dunno if it will be).
As for reputation: if you are late you don't get the reputation boost for first period. Second one tho is forced (the one from the gym). +4 is fairly easy to deal with. The most you can lower it early it would be...
1: go late to school, drink coffee and use the boys washroom if you can, then do an afterschool club (not dance club, that appears to not have any such content).
2: go to beach, and relax on the pier. Choose the second option for a reputation reduction.
3: work at the stand on the beach.
4: once it is night, if you've worked enough shifts at the club to unlock the alleyway thugs go pay their toll (basically just hit up club until he gives you money to pay for a bikini, then work a shift in a bikini.)
5: Go to hospital and work a night shift there.
6: if you have the mini-skirt on, take the unisex car in the subway to get home.

All combined that will be around -14 reputation a day. There are some more odds and ends to it, but yeah, you can easily do -14 a day if you just want to plummet her reputation as fast as possible. (it is actually -17 a day if you get a scene for being late, but limited number right now and once you see them all it tends to just send you to your seat)
For some quick extra cash, work at the church once, and you'll get $2,000, and then in the afternoon, talk to the girl with the bald guy at the far left of the beach, and he'll end up paying you $1,600 to stay quiet.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
At this moment (V0.01) Valentina can only get pregnant by **** who is in the forest if she has (Rape enabled) and has a 30% chance to get pregnant by Sam (brother).
If you go the sam route, can it happen the first time (I'm assuming you can trigger it more than once), and when is there notification?

Last edited:

some guy3

May 20, 2020
30% chance to get pregnant by Sam (brother).
Does this pregnancy activate immediately like the other one or do you have to wait? If it isn't immediate how long does it take to find out if you got pregnant or not? I'm asking because I've tried 5 or so times now and I can't seem to get it to trigger.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
This game is incredibly strange. For the most part it's all a bunch of stuff that everybody's seen before: a young girl getting gradually more perverted and corrupted, incest scenes with a creepy brother, and all the uncomfortable sexual advances from strangers. But then it tries to do other stuff and it feels poorly-implemented, like the girl/girl content that still forces you to suffer through scenes with (gross) dudes to get to it, a horrific impregnation via alien, and a... tribe of people that kidnap others? A muscular lady that everyone in-game implies is some desperate ugly chick who won't ever get a man, but looks... perfectly fine and attractive? A girl who supposedly has a dick but the game just doesn't have any content for? (Also, why the fuck does that one gross dude in the school fly a goddamn airship???)
The scat scene, even with the warning, is also extremely out-of-left-field, especially because there's just... no other scat scenes anywhere else in the game? It'd be like playing a game primarily focused on some other, relatively-vanilla fetish, but you're one choice of dialogue away from stumbling upon a guro scene that doesn't fit the rest of the game.
The "NTR Club" also feels misleading; sure, it's all about girls cheating on their male boyfriends/husbands, but the name and "warning" don't say anything about it being girl/girl content, so if you're actively looking for the girl/girl stuff most players wouldn't think that's one way you could find it.

randa

May 7, 2017
In the ingame help, it states that during party at Mary's house MC can tell here Sam stole a picture. I never had this oportunity. But MC had the analsex with Mary. Will this rute now continue or not? When i check MC releation point with mary is still 0 and with SAM and Zack it's 5. MC joined BDSM and NTR club more than once.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I have talked to everyone at the swimming pool, but how do you advance the game. I can't get past the first day

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes