Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
As far as I try to understand conversations in here : is pregnancy avoidable ?
I'm TRYING and I can't get it to happen, I'd say it's quite avoidable. Except that encounter which someone said earlier is 100%, but you can just not trigger that specific event.

bugmenot14211111

Feb 9, 2018
It's a third game with the same story content, basically a remake of a remake of a game. So if you have played the previous ones then there is no new content justifying another playthrough.

Reactions: betatest001

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
for some reason i always failed to trigger zach route..
anything special i need to do before i trigger the 3rd toilet scene?

Apr 19, 2019
If any MOD can update the post.
Link

Link Compressed not tested

V0.03

What's new?

MOM

Mommy's mini-games can now be played

Valentina

- Creep

- Whoring yourself out to the guy in the car park

- Dad TV

- Dad sex Room

- Dad Sex Bathroom

- Neighbour Miss R

- A medium who tells the future and gives hints

- New locations

Thanks

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
Okay I'm stuck, how do I unlock the Dad Route? I've talked to the mom in the morning and at Mr. R's place (the only times I can find to find her), but I can't trigger the conversation where she says she doesn't love the dad like the hint says I need. Is it tied to lust/rep? Or are there other places to talk I haven't found?

oshocka

Jan 18, 2018
Okay I'm stuck, how do I unlock the Dad Route? I've talked to the mom in the morning and at Mr. R's place (the only times I can find to find her), but I can't trigger the conversation where she says she doesn't love the dad like the hint says I need. Is it tied to lust/rep? Or are there other places to talk I haven't found?
you have to give her a massage at Mr. R's place and that gives you the option to talk about your dad

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes