Apr 19, 2019
Hi,
I played incest route,
but how to play zach route? Hannah route? Mary route?
why the otaku hit zach in the school bathroom?
Zach and Hannah: You need to pee from an emergency in the men's toilet, inside the school. However, you have to be 40lust or more.

Mary: Go to the cosplay event with Sam and then go to a night party..
At school, go to the athletics area and talk to Mary, she will make you be her girlfriend.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Feb 19, 2019
Zach and Hannah: You need to pee from an emergency in the men's toilet, inside the school. However, you have to be 40lust or more.

Mary: Go to the cosplay event with Sam and then go to a night party..
At school, go to the athletics area and talk to Mary, she will make you be her girlfriend.

View attachment 1549440
Thank you for the response,
I did what you tell me, but concerning Zach and Hannah, in the third meeting, an unknown person hit Zach and i can't meet them (Zach and Hannah) for fourth time.
Concerning Mary, after i became her girlfriend, i don't find her in any place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artificial Sloth
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you for the response,
I did what you tell me, but concerning Zach and Hannah, in the third meeting, an unknown person hit Zach and i can't meet them (Zach and Hannah) for fourth time.
Concerning Mary, after i became her girlfriend, i don't find her in any place.
You've done everything, now my part is missing.
The next update will feature scenes from Mary and Zach's events.

Zach: I'm creating a lot of events for Zach's route....
20211215113602837.png 20211215154830559.png 20211217102537198.png 20211217123203371.png

Mary: Some planned events, like living with her and doing lots of chores depending on the time of day.
20211217113559824.png 20211217113757415.png

Sam:
An event that will be the last chance to continue as a Sam lover.
Last cosplay event. If you go to the event you'll be pissing Abby off. If you let Abby attend in your place, you will give up your dear brother.
20211217130845531.png 20211217131106713.png

OBS: I still don't know which Cosplay outfit Valentina will wear at the Cosplay event, I think I'll open a vote for that. or maybe 2B again.

Feb 19, 2019

View attachment 1549668 View attachment 1549669 View attachment 1549670 View attachment 1549671

Mary: Some planned events, like living with her and doing lots of chores depending on the time of day.
View attachment 1549683 View attachment 1549687

Sam:
Last cosplay event. If you go to the event you'll be pissing Abby off. If you let Abby attend in your place, you will give up your dear brother.
View attachment 1549699 View attachment 1549700

OBS: I still don't know which Cosplay outfit Valentina will wear at the Cosplay event, I think I'll open a vote for that. or maybe 2B again.
Thank you very much.:love:

• I just jizzed my pants

SAKUTARA

Aug 9, 2018

View attachment 1549668 View attachment 1549669 View attachment 1549670 View attachment 1549671

View attachment 1549683 View attachment 1549687

Sam:
View attachment 1549699 View attachment 1549700

How about dangerous beast :))))

• Thinking Face

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
How do you reduce fear? Beginning says relax or pray, but I can't see how to pray, and where do you relax?

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
I don't play RPGMs but I'm thinking about giving this one a go. But before I do, I have a question.
Is there a way to make the text auto-skip until a choice/option comes, like the "Auto" button in some other games does?
Note: I don't want to completely skip/fast forward the text without reading it, I want the game to display each dialogue for a few seconds then move on to the next one automatically without me having to click it. Thanks in advance

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
How to make MC's Boobs bigger?
That's impossible..:alien:
That's too bad, I was hoping that putting up with the she-male in gymnastics would at least get us something lol.

Valentina is hot, but I wouldn't object if her breasts were a little bigger like her mother's. That said, I like Valentina's slim hips and perky little ass, so I would only want her boobs to get bigger. Like getting the cake without the calories.

Anyway, I like this version of Valentina best of all three and am looking forward to the next release of the game!

Apr 19, 2019
That's too bad, I was hoping that putting up with the she-male in gymnastics would at least get us something lol.

Valentina is hot, but I wouldn't object if her breasts were a little bigger like her mother's. That said, I like Valentina's slim hips and perky little ass, so I would only want her boobs to get bigger. Like getting the cake without the calories.

Anyway, I like this version of Valentina best of all three and am looking forward to the next release of the game!
Yes Valentina will have bigger breasts in the Milf version :sneaky:
20211220184116159.png True End...

In the next version, Val will have two more jobs.
She will be a guardian and another job will be in the confessional of the church, there she can hear the npc secrets.
20211217123941216.png 20211220190110525.png 20211215150424362.png 20211217112308550.png

I am grateful that you are enjoying the game, it is a pity that I am sick right now due to a flu outbreak in my country. And a lot of rain, but I am working on the game for only a few hours a day.o_O
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SAKUTARA

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
How do I get the scenes with Sam? I've heard there's a chance for Valentina to get pregnant in the Sam route, but I'm getting a message reading "You have reached the end of the Sam route in the current version of the game.", but the only scene that happened with him was the blowjob.

Edit: Nevermind, he appeared outside of his room on a wednesday night. I'm guessing this is how to progress.

That said, I wish there was a faster way to reroll that scene, since it takes forever to go through it again just to try and get the pregnancy this time around. It'd also be nice if we knew when and how to find out if the pregnancy actually occurred, so that we know when to stop retrying.

Last edited:

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
Also is there ANY sort of indicator? I've only waited a week after sex so far to see if something triggers because I haven't seen any sort of notification because I don't think we can repeat the party scene to keep trying.
Bumping this message. The party seems to only happen once, so if anyone knows how to determine if the pregnancy happened, it'd be great to know.
Also, does anyone know if reloading a save from right before the Sam scene at the party will cause the 30% chance to trigger again, or are the results of that chance determined earlier in the party event?

• Yay, new update!
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes