Apr 19, 2019
Bumping this message. The party seems to only happen once, so if anyone knows how to determine if the pregnancy happened, it'd be great to know.
Also, does anyone know if reloading a save from right before the Sam scene at the party will cause the 30% chance to trigger again, or are the results of that chance determined earlier in the party event?
You have to be one week clean from drinking the tea and actually. There is an 8% chance
hehehe..sorry :alien:
ff.gif

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
You have to be one week clean from drinking the tea and actually. There is an 8% chance
hehehe..sorry :alien:
View attachment 1609756
Is that one week clean before the party for the chance to even trigger, or a week without tea after the party before the pregnancy (if there is any) would show?

Also, is there any convenient place in the files I'd be able to go to tweak the pregnancy chance? 8% is a lot of re-rolling on a rather long set of scenes, especially if the pregnancy isn't detectable for a week.

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is that one week clean before the party for the chance to even trigger, or a week without tea after the party before the pregnancy (if there is any) would show?

Also, is there any convenient place in the files I'd be able to go to tweak the pregnancy chance? 8% is a lot of re-rolling on a rather long set of scenes, especially if the pregnancy isn't detectable for a week.
If you find an answer let me know, I deleted this game months ago because I couldn't get it to work.

• Sad
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
If you find an answer let me know, I deleted this game months ago because I couldn't get it to work.
That's kind of the way I'm headed, too. Impregnation/Pregnancy content is kind of the whole reason I arrived at this game in the first place, and with the amount of stuff I have in my backlog I'm kind of wondering if I should just cut my losses and move on.

Reactions: Rauls and Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
That's kind of the way I'm headed, too. Impregnation/Pregnancy content is kind of the whole reason I arrived at this game in the first place, and with the amount of stuff I have in my backlog I'm kind of wondering if I should just cut my losses and move on.
Might be unless you can figure it out. I opened up the data file and poked around, nothing I could easily identify for pregnancy roll chances. Save editor didn't help either.

Sorry Cyber, but when people like us are draw for a specific kink and you make it frustating to experience, we're gonna go to other games. Maybe add ovulation pills in your next update so people who want to knock up the characters can do it easier. That or add a break in the party scene so it doesn't take minutes to re-roll our chances.

Reactions: Rauls
Apr 19, 2019
Might be unless you can figure it out. I opened up the data file and poked around, nothing I could easily identify for pregnancy roll chances. Save editor didn't help either.

Sorry Cyber, but when people like us are draw for a specific kink and you make it frustating to experience, we're gonna go to other games. Maybe add ovulation pills in your next update so people who want to knock up the characters can do it easier. That or add a break in the party scene so it doesn't take minutes to re-roll our chances.
re-roll our chances:
I am working on an update that will make the game more like Ren py. You will be able to save and load during events.
Captura de Tela (1232).jpg

You won't easily find the variables using a save editor, I made fake variables to prevent smart guys from modifying my game
20220123013043805.png

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
re-roll our chances:
I am working on an update that will make the game more like Ren py. You will be able to save and load during events.
View attachment 1612435

You won't easily find the variables using a save editor, I made fake variables to prevent smart guys from modifying my game
View attachment 1612440
Re-rolling would be nice and all, but we still don't know when we need to re-roll. Does it take a week to show the pregnancy, or is there an immediate indication?

Also, if we can't fix it on our end, can you at least patch the pregnancy rate back up to the 30%?

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017

I found the following two variable names in the System file when I open it in notepad++: "Gravida", which translates to pregnant, and "teve filho et" which translates to had a son with et (not applicable to the Sam stuff, but might give a better idea of what we're looking for).

If you can figure out anything to do with that information, let me know.

Reactions: Furmilk

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
Right, I think it's time to cut my losses and just uninstall it. That way I can finally close this browser tab and liberate that disk space for some other purpose.

I should probably unwatch this thread as well, in order to tidy up my feed, but ehhhh that's too much work right now.

Reactions: Rauls
Apr 19, 2019
Right, I think it's time to cut my losses and just uninstall it. That way I can finally close this browser tab and liberate that disk space for some other purpose.

I should probably unwatch this thread as well, in order to tidy up my feed, but ehhhh that's too much work right now.
veio do foda-se.gif

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Hi dev can you send a new compressed link? I tried to install the compressed version but the link, is, no longer available

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Last time i tried this game it didn't function on joiplay tiles where fucked and the crahsing but i will try again

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes