4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
warning spoiler ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so she is worthy for ... the long handle (if only) that she didn't quite handle and we (sadly patron me also) left with the handle in hand an unworthy hassle in a non "ending" game.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
With continuing the game without violating Copyright is possible. So Copyright protects the current game, but there are loop holes & ways around it. People can continue the game they just can't continue it in the way DRG did. If you were to start a whole new game that follows the general principal of the game it would be okay. You just have to slightly change the character designs & names. Doing that it becomes your game & not the original

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt:
Manhunt

There you can see the "fanmade" Astrid doesn't have the cute, innocent face of "true" Astrid. Probably someone else would do a better job or find the correct daz asset. I've kept her fully clothed this time, to avoid hurting anyone's feelings :giggle:

Manhunt-001.jpg

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
FanArt:
Manhunt

There you can see the "fanmade" Astrid doesn't have the cute, innocent face of "true" Astrid. Probably someone else would do a better job or find the correct daz asset. I've kept her fully clothed this time, to avoid hurting anyone's feelings :giggle:

View attachment 1156976

if she has a beast for a sidekick she has to be battlehardend and thus her demeanor is more stoic

for me it works

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
FanArt:
Manhunt

View attachment 1156976
hey dont get me wrong, im loving these, i told you i was nitpicking :p

This type of pic makes me remember how promising of a start the game had to be both awesome story/sexual game. I never wanted my astrid to be a slut, but just a naive badass. Even the trainer part in the last update we had to me was like, ehhhh this is a bit much. (the blowies, i loved the public flashing and masturbating.)

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018

This type of pic makes me remember how promising of a start the game had to be both awesome story/sexual game. I never wanted my astrid to be a slut, but just a naive badass. Even the trainer part in the last update we had to me was like, ehhhh this is a bit much. (the blowies, i loved the public flashing and masturbating.)
That's why we love her !
The point is also to get her into corruption, isn't it ? That she dares more and more (but always with a bit of shyness :giggle: )
That's whay I love Era Hunter too...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

That's why we love her !
The point is also to get her into corruption, isn't it ? That she dares more and more (but always with a bit of shyness :giggle: )
That's whay I love Era Hunter too...
I personally actually see it both ways. While I was excited to see the steady progress toward full corruption, I also started to miss the early part of the game, where she was totally clueless and incredibly shy when it came to lewd things. For me, it was a bit like playing a new game, like a Vampire: The Masquerade game, ARK: Survival Evolved, 7 Days to Die, a Dead Space game, World of Warcraft, etc. While it's always really nice to get to a point where you have badass equipment, skills, spells, or whatever, at the same time I tend to get Sehnsucht for the "good old days" of just starting out.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

You didn't have to do the trainer stuff at all. It would just take longer to corrupt her using the story and the exhibitionism (and you'd not get the great outfits).

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for some more hardcore fan art. Dynamite was already escalating things pretty hard and his darker stuff was pretty unique I feel, unfortunately for Astrid XD.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes