4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
There were several of us who tried to contact him. I tried multiple times, and some others who had previously been in contact with him also tried. None of us ever received a response from him.
Seems like the guy wanted to keep his things to himself, guess something important in his life must've come-up. But we'll never know, unless he makes a return but it's been more than two years. I've seen multiple old youtubers or other content creators make a comeback in this pandemic so he didn't come then, it would seems unlikely he would later.
The two games I absolutely wanted to be continued were this and Fallout one.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
yeah this game was great, and probably the greatest rpgm game ive played. it felt like a few of the games on here but combined into 1 game. I only wish she had longer hair : P but shes still super hot as is.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I found this game few months back and just recently started playing, and honestly it was because of the model. So if you don't mind, could you share your favorites off this website? Also I tried searching your name and couldn't find any thread with your name although it says you are a game dev.

Edit: Also, are you SteelyDan?
I can list a few of my favs if you want, but everyone's kinks are different. Here are a few games I am currently really excited about.

Timestamps
Corporate Culture
University of Problems
Office Wife
The Office
AoA
Being a DIK
Unleashed
Long Story Short
INsight
New Coral City
Jessica O'Neil
Treasure of Nadia

Here are some that I have played in the past and loved.

Photohunt
Anna Exciting Affection
The Tyrant
Harem Hotel
Deliverance
Depraved Awakening
Acting Lessons
Goons Raid Her
Hack 'n Stalk
My Sweet Neighbors
Milfy City
Dreams of Desire

Embarrassingly, there are so many more... lol that I didn't list. If you want some classic corruption games similar to Astrid, here are a few more.

Summer with Mia
Corrupting Jennifer
Downfall
Claire's Quest (closest game to Astrid)
Elena's Life
Lily of the Valley
Third Crisis
Dilmur
Special Request

And yes, I am SteelyDan. There should be a tag for "Failed Developer"...

Last edited:

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I can list a few of my favs if you want, but everyone's kinks are different. Here are a few games I am currently really excited about.

Timestamps
Corporate Culture
University of Problems
Office Wife
The Office
AoA
Being a DIK
Unleashed
Long Story Short
INsight
New Coral City
Jessica O'Neil
Treasure of Nadia

Here are some that I have played in the past and loved.

Photohunt
Anna Exciting Affection
The Tyrant
Harem Hotel
Deliverance
Depraved Awakening
Acting Lessons
Goons Raid Her
Hack 'n Stalk
My Sweet Neighbors
Milfy City
Dreams of Desire

Embarrassingly, there are so many more... lol that I didn't list. If you want some classic corruption games similar to Astrid, here are a few more.

Summer with Mia
Corrupting Jennifer
Downfall
Claire's Quest (closest game to Astrid)
Elena's Life
Lily of the Valley
Third Crisis
Dilmur
Special Request

And yes, I am SteelyDan. There should be a tag for "Failed Developer"...
Hello !
Some questions :
- I didn't find 'The office"
- is AOA A.O.A academy ?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we have asked many times for another developer to continue this wonderful game, so far no one has done this.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
we have asked many times for another developer to continue this wonderful game, so far no one has done this.
Well, given the copyright he has on the game, unless some developer can actually get in touch with DRG I don't think this will ever happen. The last thing a developer (new or already established) wants is to potentially get hit with a lawsuit for trying to continue something they really loved. No to mention, any developer worth their salt respects copyright and would never just start working on someone else's creative project without permission.

I just hope one of two things happens. The first is that, as we already discussed, another developer successfully contacts DRG and secures permission / rights to continue the game to its conclusion (preferably with a lot of creative direction from DRG so the story stays true to its original direction). The second is that DRG returns from whatever hardship he's been going through and is able to work on his game again. It's clearly a labor of love for him, so the second option would be the best for everyone. But above everything else, I hope DRG is doing well IRL.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
does anyone know the email of the developer of this game to send him an email and ask him for the continuation of the game?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
does anyone know the email of the developer of this game to send him an email and ask him for the continuation of the game?
I tried contacting him about a year ago. No response, I've sent a few messages to no response. I'm starting to think either a) he no longer has access to that email. b) something has happened to him

That fact of the matter is a decent amount of time has passed that we could argue that the developer no longer cares & to let someone else continue the game. There are many remakes out there & I'm sure not all of them asked the original developer. Face it consider Valiant Warrior Astrid officially abandoned by the developer and since no one has heard anything from him in over 2 years, it's safe to say HE DOESN'T CARE. So if anyone wants to continue or remake this game go ahead. If DRG comes back, he comes back. But I highly doubt it

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
someone tried that already a year ago or so
but there was no response
Multiple people tried to contact him. I tried contacting him three times, myself. Since his disappearance, no one has received a response, so far as we know.

That fact of the matter is a decent amount of time has passed that we could argue that the developer no longer cares & to let someone else continue the game.
That's not how copyright law works. We don't get to decide how long is long enough, and even if he doesn't care, if he doesn't give consent, then the new work is in violation of copyright, and can be subject to legal action.

There are many remakes out there & I'm sure not all of them asked the original developer.
That's true, but it doesn't change the fact that those remakes were in violation of copyright. Pretty much all of them were abandoned, just like the original which they were trying to remake, but any of them could have been taken down at a moment's notice by the original creator, had they wanted to enforce their copyright.

So if anyone wants to continue or remake this game go ahead.
Thanks for your permission, but you're not the copyright holder.

Also, it's a fairly safe bet that no one's going to try to continue this game. It's been two and a half years, and no one has done anything more than make fan art. So that's probably what we'll get going forward, just more fan art, every now and then. Some of it's pretty good fan art, though.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Copyright law isn't what is going to prevent this game from being remade/continued (and, frankly, for DRG proving damages would be hard); what's going to prevent that is that anyone capable of continuing or remaking this game is capable of making their own game, to meet their own creative desires, and develop their own audience. It would be an utter PITA to deal with the fans of the original game every time you do something that they don't think DRG would have done.

People with the skill to make games don't rehash other authors' works, they make their own. That's why attempts to continue games like Fight Club and Therapist didn't work; the new writers found they didn't have the necessary inspiration to push through when things got difficult. Those games were not their passions.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
of all of the games that Devs went awol....this and Coceter Chronicles pissed me off the most. with that said...
Nverjos lost their father and just never came back (hopefully he/she is alright) everyone handles the loss of a loved one differently.
Dynamitered just vanished without a word...atleast with Coceter we knew what was going on.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
People with the skill to make games don't rehash other authors' works, they make their own. That's why attempts to continue games like Fight Club and Therapist didn't work; the new writers found they didn't have the necessary inspiration to push through when things got difficult. Those games were not their passions.
This has been mentioned before, in fact, I think I've mentioned it myself, at some point. But it bears repeating, because it's a very valid point.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes