4.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Jan 18, 2018
yea modding the game is really never an option, nobody is the original author except for themselves, so obviously almost everyone would take it in a slightly different direction. + replicating the art and writing style exactly isn't fun.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I was about to start this game then i noticed its abandoned. Is it ending at a satisfactory place where i wont feel bad about story not being completed?

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
I was about to start this game then i noticed its abandoned. Is it ending at a satisfactory place where i wont feel bad about story not being completed?
don't twist the knife in this old wound "young one" just leave it be Dasein ....................... short answer No

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
don't twist the knife in this old wound "young one" just leave it be Dasein ....................... short answer No
Well, yes and no. The game ends shortly after completing an important segment of the story, but it also had just begun a new section of the story.

And there's some side content which gets started, builds up a lot of steam, and then doesn't reach completion in the current version.

This game is good enough that everyone who enjoys corruption and exhibitionism fetishes should play it (unless you hate RPG Maker, for some reason), just understand that you're going to be very sad when you reach the current end and realize that there won't ever be another update.

Charlie White

Aug 12, 2017
This might be a left of field question... but is VWA taking place in the same universe as PQ?

I ask, because in PQ they quote ánother kingdom as communicating with the old mayor's son.... it also feels like the game is building you up towards a massive battle with the army that you are 'breeding/growing'. It would be so cool if the PQ developer merged VMA into PQ. That would be ace and we'd get to see the Astrid story continue. (It'd be a bit 'Witcher' like time line wise... but i'd be game!)

Lineup_VWA . PQ.png

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
This might be a left of field question... but is VWA taking place in the same universe as PQ?

I ask, because in PQ they quote ánother kingdom as communicating with the old mayor's son.... it also feels like the game is building you up towards a massive battle with the army that you are 'breeding/growing'. It would be so cool if the PQ developer merged VMA into PQ. That would be ace and we'd get to see the Astrid story continue. (It'd be a bit 'Witcher' like time line wise... but i'd be game!)
Thats a good question. Maybe its a cameo, but I doubt the authors made a consistent world. Especially since Valliant Warrior author is MIA.

Reactions: Charlie White

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

I seriously doubt that there's any connection.

PQ's developer can't merge VWA into PQ. VWA is owned by DRG, while PQ is owned by Tinkerer. Tinkerer can't do anything with VWA without DRG's express consent, which is likely to be unobtainable, given that DRG has disappeared more or less completely.

I wouldn't call PQ a "really awesome game." I've enjoyed parts of it, but I wouldn't rate it nearly as highly as I do VWA. Of course, it's a matter of personal taste. Everyone has their own favorites.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I seriously doubt that there's any connection.

PQ's developer can't merge VWA into PQ. VWA is owned by DRG, while PQ is owned by Tinkerer. Tinkerer can't do anything with VWA without DRG's express consent, which is likely to be unobtainable, given that DRG has disappeared more or less completely.

I wouldn't call PQ a "really awesome game." I've enjoyed parts of it, but I wouldn't rate it nearly as highly as I do VWA. Of course, it's a matter of personal taste. Everyone has their own favorites.
Dude, are you sure you aren't DRG? I mean, you always here talking about how VWA is owned by him and should not be continued and you joined F95 forums really close to the last VWA update, also close to the date I pointed DRG a lot of people liked his game here (he didn't know about F95 zone). Come on, release at least the unfinished update you had scheduled.

Jokes bro, I agree no other game is like VWA.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Dude, are you sure you aren't DRG? I mean, you always here talking about how VWA is owned by him and should not be continued and you joined F95 forums really close to the last VWA update, also close to the date I pointed DRG a lot of people liked his game here (he didn't know about F95 zone). Come on, release at least the unfinished update you had scheduled.

Jokes bro, I agree no other game is like VWA.
Alright, you got me. I am DRG. I just happen to be a really evil sadist, and I like to visit this thread from time to time, to see how much you guys are suffering after I decided to pull the plug on VWA without any warning whatsoever.

And before a bunch of people start messaging me, asking for an update, no I'm not DRG, and I can't update the game.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
anybody know which software was used to create the visuals for astrid? thinking about making my own game and need a little help, the visuals in this are very very good, was hoping to use the same software to get the same content also as it has the same ties for the storyline xx
p.s merry xmas
exxxtra p.s...nudes for anyone who has the answer xx

Reactions: fiuojui

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
anybody know which software was used to create the visuals for astrid? thinking about making my own game and need a little help, the visuals in this are very very good, was hoping to use the same software to get the same content also as it has the same ties for the storyline xx
Daz3d standard models

Reactions: SukhiX
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes