4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
maybe we get lucky and someone picks up this great game to continue it..... letting such a masterpiece fall to the wayside is just horrible

Reactions: gamiat

derpyfa

Aug 9, 2018
sorry hat es mit en googel geschrieben was ich meine kann man es nicht kaufen und dann einfach selber weiter führen

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
maybe we get lucky and someone picks up this great game to continue it..... letting such a masterpiece fall to the wayside is just horrible
1. Anyone trying to continue this game is more likely to mess it up than do it justice.
2. Without DRG's explicit consent, that would be stealing.
3. I agree that this game falling by the wayside is tragic, but that would seem to be DRG's fault, and there's nothing we can do about it.

sorry hat es mit en googel geschrieben was ich meine kann man es nicht kaufen und dann einfach selber weiter führen
You could, if you could contact the original developer (DRG), and if he agreed to sell the property to you. Otherwise, no, you can't.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
you could also pirate the game (f95 is still a pirateforum :), but you need someone that is willingly, to mod the game further based on the last version, for now, this person (with the moding skills (code and art)) isn't here, some pages ago, that was discused, but no one said " i'm the man/woman". and that is the sad fate of most of the games here ;(

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Didn't the developers abandon Valentina's Story as well?
What are they up to nowadays. Are they working on any other game?
It was one developer, not multiple. He did abandon Valentina's Story, yes. But that was due to copyright issues, or so he said. He had been using copyrighted assets in developing VS, and when he realized it, he decided to abandon the project, rather than try to redo the whole thing from the beginning. He decided that, if he was going to have to start from scratch, he would just start a new project, which is how we got VWA. And VWA was much better than VS, in my opinion.

As for whether or not he's working on anything in the gaming industry, who knows? If so, it isn't anything in adult gaming, or at least not under the DRG name. As far as DRG is concerned, he's completely disappeared, and it looks like it's a permanent state of affairs.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I miss 3-4 scenes from the gallery, does anyone have a save with the gallery complete?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes