4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Very nice. That would have been way way into the game, but heck, if it never stopped, we'd probably be there by now.

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
Very nice. That would have been way way into the game, but heck, if it never stopped, we'd probably be there by now.
Dynamite was already escalating things pretty quickly. In the last update Astrid got gangbanged, got assfucked by the Big Black Dick dude, and was doing exhibitionist stuff like wearing a cloak while nude underneath. I could only imagine how crazy things would have gotten in just a year later. Me personally, I was stoked for her next confrontation with Ramone and seeing how she would fuck up yet again when dealing with him

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Dynamite was already escalating things pretty quickly. In the last update Astrid got gangbanged, got assfucked by the Big Black Dick dude, and was doing exhibitionist stuff like wearing a cloak while nude underneath. I could only imagine how crazy things would have gotten in just a year later. Me personally, I was stoked for her next confrontation with Ramone and seeing how she would fuck up yet again when dealing with him
dont forget that astrid was "nearly" ready to enter the red light district. (you know after striping/dancing for fun in the bar during waitressing). so a real stripclub and prostitution wasnt far off anyway.

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
I wish Dynamite would at least throw us a bone and post the scripts to the game. That way if someone does take over the project, they know the proper direction to take the game story wise. It's still painful to return to this thread whenever it gets bumped. One of the best games in regards to how the exhibitionism fetish was utilized.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Great stuff! Keep it coming, we need more fan art!
This wasn't fan art. This was a digital comic which was created in early 2018, or thereabouts. It just uses the same character model which DRG used for Astrid. Note the different hair color and the slightly bigger tits.

Sep 15, 2020
Wonderful ! :love::love:
Will you retake the development ?
I am not a developer just a fan, I also hope someday developer will retake this project.
Hell yeah!! I really wanted to see Astrid in glory hole, gangbang and stuff.
In my canon story, Astrid was still a virgin.
Of course I still played all paths to see all the good stuff.
She can lose her virginity in two areas I think one with magician and other is may be with her trainer.
I wish Dynamite would at least throw us a bone and post the scripts to the game. That way if someone does take over the project, they know the proper direction to take the game story wise. It's still painful to return to this thread whenever it gets bumped. One of the best games in regards to how the exhibitionism fetish was utilized.
Totally agreed with you mate! It least we would have some idea of where things were going.
This wasn't fan art. This was a digital comic which was created in early 2018, or thereabouts. It just uses the same character model which DRG used for Astrid. Note the different hair color and the slightly bigger tits.
Yep the pictures already have watermarks all over it still If you guys want more you can check the artist here:

Reactions: fiuojui

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, never heard from Dynamite again? why do you think it disappeared? Valiant warrior astrid was one of the best adult video games, a shame. Hopefully come back.

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
The only way I found to lower the shame status was to scrubble the floor at night. In the Inn, before paying for your room, say that you don't have enough money. Do this 2x. In the second, some random black guy naked will be in the room with Astrid. Try to have arousal at maximum so she can clean that crap in her underwear. That will lower the shame everytime. At least until some point. I've reached 70/80 and couldn't lower more than that
I got it to 78. Go to the rooftop wearing only panties after giving Marcus (the black dude) a handjob in the shower.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes