4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
if there is an update on this game from my joy I will treat you to drinks:p
there is not one to edit mod for more scenes in this wonderful game?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There are a couple of other abandoned games in f 95 that have been picked up by fans, and are being worked up. But, apparently they're going slowly, due to work/life/etc. Just puttin a bug in some ears, in case anybody wants to pick this up.
I know it's been discussed before, but even starting a brand new game that is even similar to this would be cool. Just change names, and slightly adjust the art if you're worried about any copyright issues. And even if not changed, the only reason to worry about copyright issues is if the original owner of the material noticed it, at which point, if they wanted to say something about it, they'd at least be making their presence known, and that would let us all know they're alive, at least. lol

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know why was this project abandoned?
It's really sad to see when you like a game and it gets abandoned.
Or maybe I seem to only have interest towards abandoned games.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think anybody knows. DynamiteRed just suddenly went silent, and no one's heard from him since. When the Patreon page went down as well, it was what many of us feared. The last post was from (IIRC) September 2018, so now it's been 2½ years since progress stopped. Sadly, I don't think anyone has heard from the developer since that time. :(

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I don't think anybody knows. DynamiteRed just suddenly went silent, and no one's heard from him since. When the Patreon page went down as well, it was what many of us feared. The last post was from (IIRC) September 2018, so now it's been 2½ years since progress stopped. Sadly, I don't think anyone has heard from the developer since that time. :(
At least it seems he hasn't been run over by a car!

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
As far as I remember, the author developed games while he was a student. And then he found a good job and he didn't have time

Reactions: fiuojui and Gameil

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
As far as I remember, the author developed games while he was a student. And then he found a good job and he didn't have time
I don't recall any such announcement, and I followed the news on this game pretty closely.

There was never any word from DRG about getting a job, or anything else. All anyone had was a sudden disappearance and deafening silence ever since then.

As for not having the time, there are lots of developers of adult games who have regular jobs, in addition to developing their games. Actually, most of the developers whom I've followed and supported either have or used to have other jobs. And, given that DRG was only developing this game part-time, in the first place, it seems unlikely that he gave it up because he didn't have time.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
I don't recall any such announcement, and I followed the news on this game pretty closely.

There was never any word from DRG about getting a job, or anything else. All anyone had was a sudden disappearance and deafening silence ever since then.

As for not having the time, there are lots of developers of adult games who have regular jobs, in addition to developing their games. Actually, most of the developers whom I've followed and supported either have or used to have other jobs. And, given that DRG was only developing this game part-time, in the first place, it seems unlikely that he gave it up because he didn't have time.
Okay this might seems like a long stretch but is anyone here ever been his patreons and maybe get in contact with him and let him know there is a lot of people here now who enjoy his game and maybe learn the reason for his abandonment. Because I read some posts in this thread from 2018 that there were people here who were his patreons but I don't know if they still frequent this website.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
This was the first game I was really excited about. To this day, I still think Astrid is one of the best looking models in any of these games. She was a good combination of innocence and hotness.
I found this game few months back and just recently started playing, and honestly it was because of the model. So if you don't mind, could you share your favorites off this website? Also I tried searching your name and couldn't find any thread with your name although it says you are a game dev.

Edit: Also, are you SteelyDan?

Last edited:

Spermabear

Mar 14, 2018
I found this game few months back and just recently started playing, and honestly it was because of the model. So if you don't mind, could you share your favorites off this website? Also I tried searching your name and couldn't find any thread with your name although it says you are a game dev.
this is my current favorite, its a pretty new and uniqe project with an exclusive real live model:
https://f95zone.to/threads/once-upon-a-time-in-dream-town-ch-1-vigor.76060/

Reactions: cuteelf

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Okay this might seems like a long stretch but is anyone here ever been his patreons and maybe get in contact with him and let him know there is a lot of people here now who enjoy his game and maybe learn the reason for his abandonment. Because I read some posts in this thread from 2018 that there were people here who were his patreons but I don't know if they still frequent this website.
As I recall people at the time did try. Part of it was that the game was developed with the per release patreon model, not the usual monthly model most people use. DRG would basically go radio silence during their school semester and only come back with news and updates after. So when the expected time for him to post on patreon again passed, people tried reaching out but got nothing.

There are many things that could have happened, among them severe injury / death, religious awakening, losing the project files, and simply deciding to not continue. I've personally seen them all with both paid and fully free projects / modders.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There were several of us who tried to contact him. I tried multiple times, and some others who had previously been in contact with him also tried. None of us ever received a response from him.

There are many things that could have happened, among them severe injury / death, religious awakening, losing the project files, and simply deciding to not continue. I've personally seen them all with both paid and fully free projects / modders.
Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that we can rule out death. Many months after he abandoned the project, he went back and shut down his Patreon account and removed all of the posts which were still remaining on the development blog. Since he would have been the only person with access to that account (Or so it can be reasonably assumed.), he would have to have still been alive at that time.

Reactions: lolguest and Gameil
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes