4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
May I ask, what model are you using for Astrid? I've seen it in a couple games and have been trying to find it.

And armor if possible?
The DAZ asset I've used for Astrid is probably not the correct one. Her face looks different. Dev probably did some morphing to her, what I wasn't able to reproduce. And the armor is a random one. Here are those assets:

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Mb some1 can recommend the close to that game while this one is... dead?
if you're not against giving Japanese games a try, pregcess of zeven is quite good. Other recommendations are:
from kurodensha (Black Train):
- Branded Azel: Hunter of Nilpheim
- Explorer of Iggdrasil
from other creators:
- Third Crisis
- Brave Alchemist Colette
- Ideology in Friction
- Claire's Quest
- Lilitales

Here are just some off the top of my head, but check them out, they should all be here on this site with english translations

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 147760

Overview:
"I wanted to make a fantasy game with a tomboyish protagonist who gets thrown into a quest, and discovers her sexuality along the way. Make no mistake though, this will be a hardcore corruption game".​

Updated: 23-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras:

View attachment 148300 View attachment 148299 View attachment 148301 View attachment 148302 View attachment 148303
View attachment 148304 View attachment 148305 View attachment 148306 View attachment 148307 View attachment 35017
update this game its very god one

MBoBr

Jan 25, 2018
if you're not against giving Japanese games a try, pregcess of zeven is quite good. Other recommendations are:
from kurodensha (Black Train):
- Branded Azel: Hunter of Nilpheim
- Explorer of Iggdrasil
from other creators:
- Third Crisis
- Brave Alchemist Colette
- Ideology in Friction
- Claire's Quest
- Lilitales

Here are just some off the top of my head, but check them out, they should all be here on this site with english translations
Thanks <3

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Some people on these forums man....
lol how many times did you come to this thread to see those "look how many losers are still paying DRG monthly on Patreon" messages when almost all pages there is people saying he only charges by updates and not months.

Reactions: Forix

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
lol how many times did you come to this thread to see those "look how many losers are still paying DRG monthly on Patreon" messages when almost all pages there is people saying he only charges by updates and not months.
Too often! Or the classic "where is update".

We all wish there was another update :(

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes