4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
going to the sewers to continue story - message says it will be in v0.5 :(
Did you continue from a save from previous version? Sometimes with RPGMaker games, if the save is close to the end of the previous version (like where doing the next thing leads to the "that's all for this version") then it will continue to do that even in a new version. Have to go back to a previous save that is a tad earlier is usually the only fix (outside of editing the save).

vultron

May 19, 2018
I just refuse to turn Astrid into a slut even though that might be the point of this game I just want to make her into a kickass warrior xD

Reactions: NachoCheese

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated 2019-08-16 with fixed version
Valiant Warrior Astrid [v0.5.2] [Dynamiteredgames] - Original Size: 1.05GB

Download Win (362MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Aww. Its out now, but I will have to wait. I've downloaded to much from mega today, at least for the time being. Few hours perhaps.....Other downloads don't work or keep dropping.....Poor me. lol

Arkanoide

Jul 1, 2017
Is he still doing the thing where with each of the Patron tier releases he adds a little more, or is this actually the final version of 0.5?
He said on Patreon that he wants to add some extra content for the barmaid part for the 5$ release.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Did you continue from a save from previous version? ... Have to go back to a previous save that is a tad earlier is usually the only fix (outside of editing the save).
yup, and even though there are plenty of save slots, I usually use up to 5 and none of them are far back enough to avoid this error. Will try editing the save, if it doesn't work will start over. At least there is the hyperspeed option :D and I'll catch up by the time the new content is released.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else run into the problem that, after a while, it stops letting you save? Is this a game problem or a problem with RPGMaker itself?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, I forgot about the save update thing. This is the same save, updated for v 0.5

Reactions: Lac

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A hint: the second time you send Astrid to the hotel roof naked, make sure she has high arousal. You'll get to see what we had to wait for.

KodaItaru

Jun 26, 2017
The sewers in the main quest (after searching Ramon's house) can't be accessed with a 0.4 save converted to 0.5 :frown:

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes