4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Game freezes on the Little Paul scene where you go back to see him

When he says "Wait a sec", he moves over to let you walk inside but Asrtrid just freezes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn I'm a year late on this game. I love the corruption and exhibition. This the only 3d rpgm I know like this. I played plenty of 2d Japanese games like this though. Hopefully somebody recommend me other 3d ones where you are fully in control not force rape bullshit.

Reactions: Ut5962

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn I'm a year late on this game. I love the corruption and exhibition. This the only 3d rpgm I know like this. I played plenty of 2d Japanese games like this though. Hopefully somebody recommend me other 3d ones where you are fully in control not force rape bullshit.
Selena One Hour Agent has a lot of what you are looking for, plus some fun cases to investigate.

Reactions: Ut5962 and Almighty

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Did you continue from a save from previous version? Sometimes with RPGMaker games, if the save is close to the end of the previous version (like where doing the next thing leads to the "that's all for this version") then it will continue to do that even in a new version. Have to go back to a previous save that is a tad earlier is usually the only fix (outside of editing the save).
I have the same issue. I started from a game that was at the same quest but far from the zone I needed to explore :S Kinda stuck...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Did you continue from a save from previous version? Sometimes with RPGMaker games, if the save is close to the end of the previous version (like where doing the next thing leads to the "that's all for this version") then it will continue to do that even in a new version. Have to go back to a previous save that is a tad earlier is usually the only fix (outside of editing the save).
Does anyone know how to successfully edit a save. Because some of use didnt think to save at multiple points. Would hate to have to restart too

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to successfully edit a save. Because some of use didnt think to save at multiple points. Would hate to have to restart too
Hard to say. I did a quick look at my old saves and nothing jumped right out at me. Some games will have a variable or flag along the lines of "show end of update." But I didn't see anything, but then again I might not have had a save right at that point. It could be something not so obvious like if mainquest == 17 then it's end of .4 or something like that.

Arkanoide

Jul 1, 2017
The sewers in the main quest (after searching Ramon's house) can't be accessed with a 0.4 save converted to 0.5 :frown:
That's because there's no update on the main storyline in this version

The message is the same as the one from 0.4 but it should say 0.6 now

Reactions: Forix

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Which house is Freja's. I remember when she moved back, she said which house was hers. But I cant remember which one she said it was

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have new game of 0.4 to have to do.
Then my last version played 0.3 .
In 0.5 work 0.4 saves.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
how get jungle_bottle_insert scene?
Once you saved the Queen you need to go at the knight guild which is the big building next to Don School. You'll become Squire then when you reach 70 Lust come back to pick the quest and you'll have the choice to either sneak into the native people village or act as if you were one of them (so nude) which unlock the scene you want

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
So no one will comment on this update ? Do you think it worth the 10€ ? Are you happy with the content so far ?

Personally i don't really like the way things are developing. It looks like a really basic corruption game which does not let you personalize your experience : you just increase your lust and unlock scenes. If you don't there is nothing to do.

I thought the dev wanted to really make a role playing game.

That said really nice 3D on the game over scene in the sewer

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
For me this is one of the best games here and I would like to try couple games which has nice graphics and many content like this game. Please recommend if any also thank you developer for making such a great game..

Reactions: lolguest

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
For me this is one of the best games here and I would like to try couple games which has nice graphics and many content like this game. Please recommend if any also thank you developer for making such a great game..

you have Lilly Of the Valley but it's in the modern world and without fights. But there is a lot more content than in Astrid

Reactions: abdulellam

Alexaxl32

Jul 11, 2018
Still,even after i received some save files,my game won't detect them
Any ideea why?
maybe the save file i got are bad?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes