4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone, just thought you may want to know this:

So the new Marcus scene has an animation that is taking a while to render, but it will be done later today. After that I need to get the scene working and in the game. I'll be posting links some time tomorrow :)

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
im pretty surprised no ones shared it with us here yet. Not that i dont understand people who spend the $20 not wanting to share it right away.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
im pretty surprised no ones shared it with us here yet. Not that i dont understand people who spend the $20 not wanting to share it right away.
Some just can't be bothered to take the time to upload it, others out of respect for the developer and others simply don't want to release a beta version of an update and be bombarded with people complaining about bugs...ect... its pretty much a combination of all three but 2 and 3 are my guess. People fitting #1 don't have to upload anything if they don't want to...I don't always upload something when I get it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Really, I am quite happy about it. As you can read, the dev works on more scenes. You know what would have happened if the 20$ release was offered here? Later, minutes after the lower tier version with one or two more scenes would be available, people starting to ask, hu? what? I don't have this scene, how can I trigger it, no, it's not in my version, ih, there is another version, help help help, and bla bla bla.

Reactions: FreeCookie

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I standing on a Bustation, and it´s a beautyfull morning when the sunrise comes up. Then somebody said to me why there not update the travelplan, it cost only 20$.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Really, I am quite happy about it. As you can read, the dev works on more scenes. You know what would have happened if the 20$ release was offered here? Later, minutes after the lower tier version with one or two more scenes would be available, people starting to ask, hu? what? I don't have this scene, how can I trigger it, no, it's not in my version, ih, there is another version, help help help, and bla bla bla.
yeah and the overyelling about bugs in a beta version of the update. You right you right.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So is there any way to save games using terminal or something? Cause restarting every time I get to the castle is making my life hell
I ended up just skipping past that whole scene using the cheat tool. Gameplay in the castle was extremely non-intuitive and the guards could see through walls. If there was a way to save during that quest, I'd like to re-try it.

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
castel quest have 2 fixed save spots 1 at start and 1 in room before queen. Think the guards only react on range, so just move 1 step more into side room and you are ok.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
much sad :( if there is no hero within a few hours I will not be able to play the new update for the next 2 weeks, then again it should be public by then right?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is he still doing the thing where with each of the Patron tier releases he adds a little more, or is this actually the final version of 0.5?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes