4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well sometimes , shit happens right so i wouldn't be so sure If I were you guys .
This statement can be made about every game under development on this board. Are you posting on every thread that the game, comic, art collection, or whatever is "close to dead" because "shit happens?"

I don't "get" posters like you, who post baseless assertions and truisms just to be contrary and try to ruin things for others. As Oddball noted "Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Version 0.5 is released for patreons as far as I know so is it known when we will get ?
Version 0.5 is only released in a beta version for 20$ patreons for now. The 10$ release, should out in about
five days from now. I wish I could afford that 20$ tier release, but I will have to wait for my 10$ one.
Usually well worth the wait though :)
Keep up your amazing work @

All lewd things comes to those who wait ;)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.4 is broken can not put my school clothing. !

0.4 unplable error new day talk ol npc nothing work.

is a error foundet please talk not 1. the mage than is the game broken !!!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Version 0.5 is released for patreons as far as I know so is it known when we will get ?
If that were true, which i assume it is, would that prove to all the “haters” that the game hasnt been abandoned? Is that not proof?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Mini-Game in the Barmaid outfit. Please increase the time, it´s not funny to run arround like a dog to get some scene. Hope there is an option in the next update.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
If that were true, which i assume it is, would that prove to all the “haters” that the game hasnt been abandoned? Is that not proof?
nope doesnt work that way cause facts dont matter anything to them

Mini-Game in the Barmaid outfit. Please increase the time, it´s not funny to run arround like a dog to get some scene. Hope there is an option in the next update.
i hope that there will be some kinky events in the bar in the future not necessary
this version but in some future release
perhaps a blowjob or some event in the backroom
( which has a staircase (that leads to the sewer maybe?))

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
know that when a scene appear during the tavern event the countdown stop. But yes at the moment it's really not easy and it could use a duration increase.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This statement can be made about every game under development on this board. Are you posting on every thread that the game, comic, art collection, or whatever is "close to dead" because "shit happens?"

I don't "get" posters like you, who post baseless assertions and truisms just to be contrary and try to ruin things for others. As Oddball noted "Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"
You're the one making an assumption that am I posting to every thread that the game is close to dying because shit happens ? Sorry but NO. Not in every thread those threads that are only take too long to get updated

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You're the one making an assumption that am I posting to every thread that the game is close to dying because shit happens ? Sorry but NO. Not in every thread those threads that are only take too long to get updated
The ? symbol indicates a question, not an assumption. Just sayin'

As for your opinion of what makes it so a game "take too long to get updated," who gives a rat's ass what you think is "too long?" Seriously, check your privilege. All the adults here are perfectly satisfied with the update frequency, because we know that the quality is worth the wait, and that the developer is honest enough to charge by the update, not the month. Whining that that's "too long to get updated" just separates you from the adults without adding anything to the discussion.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

As for your opinion of what makes it so a game "take too long to get updated," who gives a rat's ass what you think is "too long?" Seriously, check your privilege. All the adults here are perfectly satisfied with the update frequency, because we know that the quality is worth the wait, and that the developer is honest enough to charge by the update, not the month. Whining that that's "too long to get updated" just separates you from the adults without adding anything to the discussion.
Good point, by the is way! The beta update 0.5 already moved to 10$ by Patreon, and when we can expect an upload here?

NotThePeter

Aug 1, 2017

"Check your privilege"
Holy shit are you for real?

Reactions: Heliophorus

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Good point, by the is way! The beta update 0.5 already moved to 10$ by Patreon, and when we can expect an upload here?
copied and pasted from a comment thread on dev's Patreon page:

got a date for the $10 tier release?
1d

This weekend, either Sat. or Sun.
1d

Reactions: lolguest

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
I'm having a problem saving games on Mac as well. I couldn't find a fix in this thread. Download virtual box (because this game looks great and I really want to play it) but hopefully the dev can look into this problem.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes