4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That works for fanfiction, but not so much if you're trying to make a push for doing it professionally. Part of professionalism is creating a schedule and sticking to it. That's how the business side of web serial fiction works -- while your supporters are understanding of the occasional slip, you have to maintain that line of reliability and quality.

There's also other good reasons for deadlines. It creates a routine and a schedule. Just like how an outline is great for some people, knowing "I need to sit down and do this much on this day" helps the creative process by giving it structure. "On Tuesdays I'll go to the coffee shop and write a thousand words" can become your prime writing time, churning out that work in an hour. Missing one makes getting that creative ball rolling again even more difficult.

It's also why you see fanfic authors churn out a dozen updates in a matter of days and then go months without posting anything. They burn themselves out and have to recharge. By having set deadlines on a regular schedule, you don't end up with those bursts.
If your a professional in the business sector yes, but you have one game developer, this isn't like commercial video games where you can hand out specific tasks and should that person need to take leave from his or hers job its not going to damage your deadline.

I get the professionalism since that is what the dev seems to be striving for, but these are people not robots things happen in life that you cannot control or have to deal with. It could be the dev is just making things up since the project isn't bringing in the type of money and hype they'd had hoped for. If thats the case it will take (obviously) far more then just diehard fans to keep the project going.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I rather like the premise of a warrior character and the game is pretty well made.
Only annoyance is you can lock yourself out of a scene unless you restart afresh. For example I somehow lost my bra and can't put it back on, which locks me out of a doctor scene as I never lost a fight until I tried on purpose. Same with the guards at the entrance, seems I got too clever and can't see that scene either.
Oh well. Will probably start from scratch with the new version and redo the school grind for fun.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I don't want to build my hopes alone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Let's just pray for the Warrior Goddess bring some juice lol.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
found this game yesterday and loving it, the story especially the beginning really stabs your heart. well done

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018

Hey guys, just another quick update. I'm working hard getting the beta ready. As usual I've under-estimated the amount of work things needed but it's getting close now. I've ran into a few issues with the animated scenes that I need to fix, and I need to finish the new area quest. I promise I'll have the beta out by the end of the month. Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately I am unable to work on this game full-time so things take some time. As always, thank you all so much for the support!

So, a slight delay, bit we're getting there. Better put them hopes on hold for a few weeks, guys.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

Hey guys, just another quick update. I'm working hard getting the beta ready. As usual I've under-estimated the amount of work things needed but it's getting close now. I've ran into a few issues with the animated scenes that I need to fix, and I need to finish the new area quest. I promise I'll have the beta out by the end of the month. Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately I am unable to work on this game full-time so things take some time. As always, thank you all so much for the support!

So, a slight delay, bit we're getting there. Better put them hopes on hold for a few weeks, guys.
:FeelsBadMan:

GodofSex69

Jul 8, 2017
Commented by DynamiteRedGames yesterday when asked about 0.5 release:

Soon my friend :) Today I'm working on redoing some of Freja's content because it wasn't sexy enough. I also bought a fabric material pack so that I can give the new cloak outfit a better looking material. The one it came with is pretty low-res. So, after I re-render some stuff, and polish some other stuff I'll be sending it out. Probably in a few days

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Commented by DynamiteRedGames yesterday when asked about 0.5 release:

Soon my friend :) Today I'm working on redoing some of Freja's content because it wasn't sexy enough. I also bought a fabric material pack so that I can give the new cloak outfit a better looking material. The one it came with is pretty low-res. So, after I re-render some stuff, and polish some other stuff I'll be sending it out. Probably in a few days
Soon or soooooon ?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Please I hope atleast a sex scene with little Paul and and the female MC before the dev abandon this game because I think this game is close to dying

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Please I hope atleast a sex scene with little Paul and and the female MC before the dev abandon this game because I think this game is close to dying
It's only updated once every 3 months. The Dev has been very upfront about this and only charges his patrons every update.

Reactions: NachoCheese

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's only updated once every 3 months. The Dev has been very upfront about this and only charges his patrons every update.
Exactly, that's honorable, abandoned or not, working on it or not, taking his time to polish it, you will only pay if he delivers something! And until now, he always delivered something very enjoyable!

Reactions: Asuka_geil
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes