4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Please I hope atleast a sex scene with little Paul and and the female MC before the dev abandon this game because I think this game is close to dying
Hey,

I'd rather have an update every 3 to 4 months with lots of content like it has been in this game so far. As every two weeks an update with hardly any content and simply carelessly programmed and made easy that you have delivered something...

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Please I hope atleast a sex scene with little Paul and and the female MC before the dev abandon this game because I think this game is close to dying
this game is very far from dieing dude, his updates take a while, but usually have a large amount of content. This isnt a huge company with thousands of employees making a game. This is a guy who has his own life and work on top of this. And a dev who doesnt charge untill the update comes out. Quality over quantity.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Hahaha the number of people that comes here and in his patreon page saying that they are 100% sure the game is dead or dying literally after a new post from Dynamite is at least curious.

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
Hahaha the number of people that comes here and in his patreon page saying that they are 100% sure the game is dead or dying literally after a new post from Dynamite is at least curious.
It's as if people want him to fail.

Considering the brief conversations a few of us had with dynamite on his Patreon, I'm pretty sure there's plenty more on the way after .5 too. He seems quite receptive to fan ideas in addition to his own plans.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
It's as if people want him to fail.

Considering the brief conversations a few of us had with dynamite on his Patreon, I'm pretty sure there's plenty more on the way after .5 too. He seems quite receptive to fan ideas in addition to his own plans.
yeah hes awesome.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
The beta is out boisss. All praise Astrid and let's wait for some hero deliver the download link.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Forgive me o great community i am not a hero plus two or maybe three pledges these next few day feels ..... we'll all i can say is it look kinda of anyway i am waiting for the polished one

lolguest

May 4, 2017
For those not willing to open the Patreon page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, a lot of new things and as usual more content will be available in the full 0.5 version next week. Dynamite knows how to do a proper release.

Alkis

Sep 27, 2017
Let's gooooo!!! One of the best sex games around finally gives us a new update! Let's hope that a hero shows up!

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Added new save compatibility plugin so that I can ensure older saves will work in future versions.
It's stuff like this that sets Dynamite apart from other creators. Yeah, his release schedule is much coarser than other creators' but despite that he's usually releasing more content over time, and features that actually kick ass (like not needing to restart your game when a new version comes out).

#ValentinasStoryForever

edit: Seriously, what'd we do to deserve a creator with this much class? Who saved the requisite forty kittens!?

Reactions: lolguest

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
It's stuff like this that sets Dynamite apart from other creators. Yeah, his release schedule is much coarser than other creators' but despite that he's usually releasing more content over time, and features that actually kick ass (like not needing to restart your game when a new version comes out).

#ValentinasStoryForever

edit: Seriously, what'd we do to deserve a creator with this much class? Who saved the requisite forty kittens!?
and here is the pic mentioned in the dialogue in your attached file
the one for the peasants ( in case you dont want to go to his page and click on the googledrive link yourself)

edit: i have the pic downloaded but cant upload it here
anyone know why ?
it is a .png file

just posting the link then

Reactions: lolguest

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
wow
just wow

version 0.5 is only a couple of days away and you say the game is dying
A lot of people don't take the time to learn this game isn't on a monthly update release schedule. This leads to a lot of assumptions about the game being dead.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A lot of people don't take the time to learn this game isn't on a monthly update release schedule. This leads to a lot of assumptions about the game being dead.
People can assume anything they want. It takes a special form of arrogance, though, to come into a thread ignorant of how the designer works and tell the people who are aware that the game is dead. Why comment like that AT ALL? Ignorantly announcing the death of a game is even worse than asking "when is the next update?"

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Regarding the job at the tavern, to be able to drink with customers as Astrid, do you need a certain level of shame or a certain level of Lust ?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
this game is very far from dieing dude, his updates take a while, but usually have a large amount of content. This isnt a huge company with thousands of employees making a game. This is a guy who has his own life and work on top of this. And a dev who doesnt charge untill the update comes out. Quality over quantity.
Well sometimes , shit happens right so i wouldn't be so sure If I were you guys .

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes