4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
So, without wanting to offend anyone: The last game from DynamiteRed was also continued by someone else (iirc) and went to absolute shit. Same as pretty much every other game that got ever continued by another creator.
This will most likely not turn out well.
Still, do whatever you want. I just want to remind everyone that the result will have little to do with the original, and I for one am probably not going to play it.
As TheLecher already said - better put that energy into something you created yourself. You will not be faced with the insane expectations that will come from picking up an abandoned game, while at the same time making the world a better place.

I have been working on a game for a while, and while I'm not comfortable sharing it yet, I can assure you that it has been a lot of fun creating a world of my own. I encourage you to try it yourself, but at the same time I'd recommend not to pick up this game. Let's just hope DRG returns at some point...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
if THeLecher doesn't want it to be continued , sounds more like a personal problem, cause like he said .. *he* doesn't speak for everyone here either,
Yes, not approving of stealing someone else's property and work is a personal problem. Some of us describe this personal problem as ethical behavior, sometimes also known as common decency.

And no one here speaks for everyone.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
you can look at however you like I really don't care TheLecherm, I was a patron for the original creator only to come up empty handed in the end after promises of a finished game if someone else wants to see the game done and do it, I'm not going to slam them on ethics, seeing how countless people have grabbed and continued/finished games on here before or switched the format to Ren'py so other could enjoy it again, you don't like others finishing others work that's fine but to me it's about as useless a comment as the guys that see a game with content they don't like or approve of and post ..that's gay, as if they just saved the world.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
I support continuing it with the caveat that it be immediately dropped if DRG ever objects. On the other hand a game with the same basic setting and plot would remove all controversy. I also doubt you'll find the Astrid assets. DRG put in a great deal of TLC to make her her.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
you don't like others finishing others work that's fine but to me it's about as useless a comment as the guys that see a game with content they don't like or approve of and post ..that's gay, as if they just saved the world.
Despite you wanting to typify the discussion as a simple matter of personal preferences, it's not just a question of me not liking other's finishing DRG's work. It's a question of whether stealing is right or wrong. Hint, it's wrong. And this is still true, whether or not my comment is "useless" to you.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Despite you wanting to typify the discussion as a simple matter of personal preferences, it's not just a question of me not liking other's finishing DRG's work. It's a question of whether stealing is right or wrong. Hint, it's wrong. And this is still true, whether or not my comment is "useless" to you.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That has GOT to be the single funniest thing i have EVER read on a forum that pirates (a.k.a. "steals") games from developers and shares them for free!!!!

Dude - you win a gold star for that... I think I'll be smiling from that comment for quite a while!!!!

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019

lolguest

May 4, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lexi-ch-2-ep-1-chatterbox.15045/
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/

Maybe we are not totally hopeless here.
First Catterbox brought our Lexi back. And the story continues...
Now 3diddly made a comeback with Katie's Corruption. And got us 7 endings. Still playing...

I loved both games and had nearly lost all hope on them, but now they are back.
When DRG would also return with the beloved Astrid, i would be sooooooo happy!
There's also other long forgotten corruption games like Fountain of Mana that got an update.
I mean, if Greyinu gets back and continues Humbling Experience, DRG will personally come to this thread you just wait.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
what would you need to continue the game anyway?
Well, original code of project? Or brain of first creator? What made that game special it was artistic vision of game designer and it isn't something what it could be copy. So, until autor didn't decided return, there is no hope for update. Shame, but it is true.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
what other games are there like this?> female protagonist and corruption that are worth playing but without cartoon graphics xx

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes