4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

koala2244

Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible to get the sources and continue developing the game ourselves?
I'm really bad at daz but have huge motivation to learn in continuation of developing this game. With help of like-minded people and obviously for free now.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Good News Everyone :D
I'm Taking Over This Project But Im Moving It Over To Ren'Py I'm Still Looking For The Game's Assets
Well We Havn't Heard From The Developer In A While So I'm Happy To Continue This Project
I'm In Lockdown So I Have Nothing To Do I'm Bored AF :cautious:
If You Guys Can Get The Assets Links Then Ill Start Right Away With This Project
AND THE STORYLINE WILL STAY THE SAME

~Stay Safe

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I'm Taking Over This Project But Im Moving It Over To Ren'Py I'm Still Looking For The Game's Assets
Well We Havn't Heard From The Developer In A While So I'm Happy To Continue This Project
If You Guys Can Get The Assets Links Then Ill Start Right Away With This Project

~Stay Safe
Speaking for everyone here, you have my our undying gratitude...
b53b0f4faab78caf44c8378668346006.jpg

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017

~Stay Safe
This is actually one of the few games where rpgm actaully works. So if you can keep it on rpgm that would be cool. If anyone agrees, then like this post otherwise I guess on to renpy.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

~Stay Safe
Speaking for everyone here, you have my our undying gratitude...
No, Kingkoopa97, you don't speak for everyone here. He (or she) doesn't have my undying gratitude, or any gratitude at all from me, for that matter. And I know that there are others who have weighed in on this before in this thread who agree with me.

I'm not at all pleased to hear that someone who isn't DRG has the presumption to think that he or she has the ability to complete this game while staying true to the source material, whether it be in a crappy Ren'Py port or any other engine.

GKET, this doesn't mean much to a lot of people on this forum, since it's basically a pirate forum, but you don't have the original developer's consent to take his intellectual property for your own. Now, there's little to no chance that DRG will return to strike you for violating his copyright, so, legally speaking, you're probably safe. But ethically speaking, you're way out of line. And practically speaking, you're not going to be able to do the creator's intent justice. My advice, which you haven't requested and which probably isn't wanted, is that you leave this alone.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
No, Kingkoopa97, you don't speak for everyone here. He (or she) doesn't have my undying gratitude, or any gratitude at all from me, for that matter. And I know that there are others who have weighed in on this before in this thread who agree with me.

I'm not at all pleased to hear that someone who isn't DRG has the presumption to think that he or she has the ability to complete this game while staying true to the source material, whether it be in a crappy Ren'Py port or any other engine.

GKET, this doesn't mean much to a lot of people on this forum, since it's basically a pirate forum, but you don't have the original developer's consent to take his intellectual property for your own. Now, there's little to no chance that DRG will return to strike you for violating his copyright, so, legally speaking, you're probably safe. But ethically speaking, you're way out of line. And practically speaking, you're not going to be able to do the creator's intent justice. My advice, which you haven't requested and which probably isn't wanted, is that you leave this alone.
KK Game Will Remain Abandoned.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
would love to see GKET continue the game then let it become a forgotten gem, if THeLecher doesn't want it to be continued , sounds more like a personal problem, cause like he said .. *he* doesn't speak for everyone here either, not putting up a vote or anything but if someone want to continue someone else work that they clearly having touched or thought about in a year in their own way that's up to them, don't like my comment that's kewl posting my 2cents here like anyone else can >_>

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I'm fine with this game continuing, I'm sure you'll get flak for working on someone else's IP but I'm curious to see how it'll unfold. If assets can't be obtained maybe make a spinoff with Astrid, maybe she just wakes up one day with amnesia unable to recall what she just went through, only info she has is a flyer for the school she attended. I think his name was Don, can't remember that well. She has to then work her way across the country back to that School to find out who she is.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes