4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can't understand how such a beloved toy was abandoned,I'm wondering if this game is a great success because they don't make another game with different names and a little bit different, it would be a great success.(sorry my engliash)

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I can't understand how such a beloved toy was abandoned,I'm wondering if this game is a great success because they don't make another game with different names and a little bit different, it would be a great success.(sorry my engliash)
To me, this game as well as Coceter Chronicles are both unique gems that don't follow the same cookie cutter mold.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know what people mean by "a complete savegame," since the game isn't complete and so no save can be from the completed game, but I'll attach a save that shows about as much progress as a player can get in 0.5.2. Remember to rename it to a save name you already have in your save folder.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
T
I don't know what people mean by "a complete savegame," since the game isn't complete and so no save can be from the completed game, but I'll attach a save that shows about as much progress as a player can get in 0.5.2. Remember to rename it to a save name you already have in your save folder.
Thanks I just meant the savegame that completes all events which are present until now in the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not to be a bad guy but...

how in the fucking hell is this dev still have 290 patrons while doing absolutly nothing at all for like 2 years ... ???

that's insane !

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
not to be a bad guy but...

how in the fucking hell is this dev still have 290 patrons while doing absolutly nothing at all for like 2 years ... ???

that's insane !
That happens a lot, thats why so much people don't trust in patreon, a lot of devs desappear without saying anyrhing and some people don't remember who were they supporting and continue paying for months and Patreon don't take action agains those devs who take a lot of money without giving content for months.
This guy has "experience" doing that, he was doing a game some years ago and without say a word he desappeared and months laters he show up saying that he was "working" in other game, Valiant Warrior Astrid, he gained a lot of supporters and then he desapear again. Actions like this and do it repetly makes the people not trust you, others devs or Patreon.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Insert another presumptuous statement without having even tried to thumb through any of the pages in this thread. It has been pointed out in detail several times as to why DRG (DynamiteRedGames) still has supporters on Patreon. If you bothered to take the time to search the thread or read posts, you would know the answer to what many seem to constantly keep asking in here. So disappointing......

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Very funny comments about DRG. But he charges his Patrons per major update. No major update, no bill to pay. That's all.
Insert another presumptuous statement without having even tried to thumb through any of the pages in this thread. It has been pointed out in detail several times as to why DRG (DynamiteRedGames) still has supporters on Patreon. If you bothered to take the time to search the thread or read posts, you would know the answer to what many seem to constantly keep asking in here. So disappointing......
just passing by... getting an notification here after like a year of inactivity..

cant remember everything and not gonna necro_jump into a hundreds long thread -_-

Reactions: FookU2

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
just passing by... getting an notification here after like a year of inactivity..

cant remember everything and not gonna necro_jump into a hundreds long thread -_-
Then think before you leap. Why just out of the blue attack someone you don't know because you choose to know nothing about them? For the thirtieth time, DRG USES PAY PER MAJOR UPDATE!!!! As a supporter, you will never EVER be charged by patreon if nothing is released.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Then think before you leap. Why just out of the blue attack someone you don't know because you choose to know nothing about them? For the thirtieth time, DRG USES PAY PER MAJOR UPDATE!!!! As a supporter, you will never EVER be charged by patreon if nothing is released.
i didnt attacked anybody.
i was simply surprise to see that. did my sentence sound aggresive toward anybody ??? because that wasnt the sens.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
That happens a lot, thats why so much people don't trust in patreon, a lot of devs desappear without saying anyrhing and some people don't remember who were they supporting and continue paying for months and Patreon don't take action agains those devs who take a lot of money without giving content for months.
This guy has "experience" doing that, he was doing a game some years ago and without say a word he desappeared and months laters he show up saying that he was "working" in other game, Valiant Warrior Astrid, he gained a lot of supporters and then he desapear again. Actions like this and do it repetly makes the people not trust you, others devs or Patreon.
Very funny comments about DRG. But he charges his Patrons per major update. No major update, no bill to pay. That's all.
Mostly people don't trust Patreon because they don't understand how Patreon works, don't understand what they are actually paying for, feel entitled to what they have convinced themselves they are paying for, and then desperately try twist the facts to justify blaming content creators for their own idiocy when it turns they aren't entitled to something just cause they believe themselves to be.

i didnt attacked anybody.
i was simply surprise to see that. did my sentence sound aggresive toward anybody ??? because that wasnt the sens.
While I don't think the hostility being aimed at you is justified, it's true that the amount of surprise that comes through in your original comment makes it seem as if you consider the state of affairs you were describing to be either extremely negative or extremely positive. Given that fans of this game are used to people like I described above showing up, it's really not a surprise they would assume negativity and the implied condemnation that comes with it.

That said, I accept that wasn't your intent. Thank you for clearing it up.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes