4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this was going to be a great game shame that it wont become great
It's already great, even unfinished.It's a shame it won't get finished. (some of us are still holding onto a tiny shroud of hope that the dev will randomly pop back up outta hiding and have a finished version lol)

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
can someone help me how to get gangbang scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you save the Queen in main story line? If yes, you have to join adventurer's guild and go for first (and only one) quest. In one moment you will have to infiltrate nudist camp and our heroine will have to sneak inside or join to tribe. If they catch her on sneaking or she will piss them too much as nudist, she will get gang bang.

Reactions: HenWen and Mode22

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
He only every charged when with new updates. nobody has been charged since his last update.
Don't you think it's weird that so many people complain about this supposedly “per month” cashflow, when it's clearly written on DRG's Patreon page (and it also has been abundantly commented on this thread) that the payment is per update?

I sometimes wonder about the reading skills of society as a whole...

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Don't you think it's weird that so many people complain about this supposedly “per month” cashflow, when it's clearly written on DRG's Patreon page (and it also has been abundantly commented on this thread) that the payment is per update?

You aren't the only one who wonders about that too. It is like common sense. Why call it common when so few people have it?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
It is still dead. It's about time to change my signature.

I still hope the DRG will come back some day. But even when he comes back, I don't expect him to finish it

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I still hope the DRG will come back some day. But even when he comes back, I don't expect him to finish it
If DRG ever came back, I'm inclined to believe that he would finish VWA. Before his disappearance, he showed good dedication to the project and seemed to take it seriously.

But I doubt that he'll ever be back. The guy is either dead, or he's permanently abandoned adult games.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
If DRG ever came back, I'm inclined to believe that he would finish VWA. Before his disappearance, he showed good dedication to the project and seemed to take it seriously.

But I doubt that he'll ever be back. The guy is either dead, or he's permanently abandoned adult games.
I'd like to think he was picked up by some "real" games company and is now making big bucks and having a damn good life.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

It's not that they can't read. It's that they don't make any effort to do a quick search or scan. Also, I don't read any new comments, as they come in, unless my comments were mentioned. I don't think many people have the time to read every single comment on every single thread that they're following. BUT, when I'm in need of information, I will use the search function to find answers to my questions. And, that's where the issue lies. People seem to be too lazy to do a quick search.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
It's not that they can't read. It's that they don't make any effort to do a quick search or scan. Also, I don't read any new comments, as they come in, unless my comments were mentioned. I don't think many people have the time to read every single comment on every single thread that they're following. BUT, when I'm in need of information, I will use the search function to find answers to my questions. And, that's where the issue lies. People seem to be too lazy to do a quick search.
Using the search function wasn't even needed in this case. All the person had to do was read two posts above the one they made. Going to a previous page wasn't even required. I am sure at least a 1000 other cases can be found in other forums as well. Scrolling up or down with the middle mouse button can't possibly be that difficult or take that much effort. That's all we are saying. Nothing is being mention about or referred to by the people who enter a forum with 500+ pages to thumb through. If I entered a forum and went to the very last page and it had 5 posts on it, scrolled right past them all to make an invalid point or ask a question that was previously asked and then answered in those 5 posts I scrolled past, I would hope someone would find it in their heart to call me out on it.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Any way someone could get the dev to release the source and its files so maybe a community team over this forum could take over and make addons?

Reactions: Pirat.911

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Any way someone could get the dev to release the source and its files so maybe a community team over this forum could take over and make addons?
If anyone could contact the dev my friend... I would be glad just to know if he's alive or dead. I'd be even happier if he just released a mini-patch with the last things he was doing and then just abandoned the game with a proper announcement.
The thing is his life changed in a way he never responded even PM's from his patreons (I was one). He just disappeared in a time he was super excited with the project.
I mean, we still have time to make enough wishes to Santa Claus do something about this.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
I don't know what happened for the one who created this game or why his abandoned this amazing game ,all I can say I am really disappointed :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes