4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Possibly, I'm trying to decided whether it would be better to use the original rpg maker version or the more updated rpg maker also there's the option to use the new Daz genesis system for some of the characters design rather than their old models.
I'm thinking we've gone this long might as well try to make a revamp version.
But we'll see. :unsure:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
That milestone was reached last year, in fact he was at 86% to the $3000 goal. But when he went radio silent for months many people cancelled their patron in order to try and get any interaction. So it dropping to that level now is crazy at how many people have left.
some just still hope to see him back and some are forgotten and some are not known how to cancel...
Anyway now I see why you all not pledge more

Last edited:

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Goals

93% complete (nowdays)

$2000 Per Major Update! I will buy a new video card to reduce my render times, and use more rendered characters/backgrounds in the game instead of RPG Maker images/faces. A new video card would mean less time between updates, and more content per update.

This game is -was- his game.
That's all move on nothing more to see here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Iwas-Filipino language pun intended- a Patron.
To all have a nice day,evening ,night or whatever.

Reactions: TheLecher

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
if all of you are wanting this game that much
Why not just pledge one dollar for any comment maybe this will continue
this dev use charge patreon per major update not month(that I see many haters about monthly milking dev)
so as long as the pledge not reach $2000
he will not release the major update

93% complete

$2000 Per Major Update!

I never play this game yet
and I don't know how much really about 7% is
but that took year to not reach $2000
with 100 page of love comment
and nearly 5 stars rating
this is really weird...
That milestone was reached last year, in fact he was at 86% to the $3000 goal. But when he went radio silent for months many people cancelled their patron in order to try and get any interaction. So it dropping to that level now is crazy at how many people have left.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This game is -was- his game.
That's all move on nothing more to see here.
Exactly. This game is DRG's intellectual property, and is protected by his copyright.

Now, that may not mean much to some people, especially on this forum, so I won't attempt the argument of "Don't steal this guy's work. It's wrong to steal." Instead, I'll just ask, what if DRG is not dead, in a coma, or otherwise missing? What if he just abandoned this project for some reason? Does anyone here really want to invest months of work, and possibly money, as well, only to have your work lost when DRG hits you with a copyright claim?

And then there's the fact that no one but the creator can complete this game in the way in which it was meant to be completed. I, for one, am not interested in seeing someone else's take on the character and story.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Exactly. This game is DRG's intellectual property, and is protected by his copyright.

Now, that may not mean much to some people, especially on this forum, so I won't attempt the argument of "Don't steal this guy's work. It's wrong to steal." Instead, I'll just ask, what if DRG is not dead, in a coma, or otherwise missing? What if he just abandoned this project for some reason? Does anyone here really want to invest months of work, and possibly money, as well, only to have your work lost when DRG hits you with a copyright claim?

And then there's the fact that no one but the creator can complete this game in the way in which it was meant to be completed. I, for one, am not interested in seeing someone else's take on the character and story.
I'd probably be like.
What? After all my hard work, time and money put into this you just show up out of no where? :mad: ...*inner monoluge* Excellent its all going according to plan...:sneaky:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Man, I feel sad to know this game was abandoned. Clearly one of the best games around.

The renders are AMAZING.

Oh well, I'll just play it as it is to see how far the content goes (I'm guessing not much, sadly).

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Oh, there's quite a bit of play in the existing version. Assuming that you try to complete all of the available content, you should probably get ten or twelve hours of game time.
This is true...plenty of content in this version...however, everytime I start to play it I get sad because I know that the chances of a new version are slim to none.:cry::(

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This is true...plenty of content in this version...however, everytime I start to play it I get sad because I know that the chances of a new version are slim to none.:cry::(
I would say "none" is far more likely than "slim." And I also find it rather bittersweet to replay the game now. It's definitely good enough to justify the replay, but it just makes you wish that much more than DRG would come back and finish it.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Sad... Many games I played before ended up being abandoned. And it's always a bummer.

But I NEVER felt this sad because a game was abandoned. Astrid is just special in so many ways, and this is one of the rare examples of a game focusing on exhibitionism done right. :/

Last edited:

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Who else had hopes DRG would come back after one year without updates (09/23) like "what the duck dudes, I think I overslept sry"?
Yep, not happened :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Mountain
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes